Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I had my 4th Mcrib this cycle after church yesterday. Since the early 1980s it has been my favorite fast food sammich. Say what you want about what it’s made of. I don’t care if it’s made from a pig’s Azzhole! I love them. Gonna try and eat a few more before they are gone forever. In 1983 I used to ride my Suzuki GS750 from Columbus to just north of Cincinnati to get one because they had them, and we didn’t. Ok, rant over.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's nice honey.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think I had one. I am a pork guy, and it did not work for me.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
They are replacing it it with the McSoybean next year...

Experts say it is superior to the McRib...

I don't know personally...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Say it ain’t so!!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The one’s talking shît about McRib haven’t left their tin shed in Pissville USA in 10 years.

😃😃

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wait

Hold up…..I would be remiss if didn’t disclose:

I used to pheasant hunt with the concept developer for McRib and my neighbor used to live next to him. Mama used to baby sit they kids across town.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It cant possibly be any worse.

.... like tears in the rain
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
The one’s talking shît about McRib haven’t left their tin shed in Pissville USA in 10 years.

😃😃

THANK YOU... for not making that "...their T1-11 shed in Pissville USA in 10 years.".

I just hate triggering people...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It may be hard for some of you "Gen Somethings" to learn, but there was a time when McDonalds sold actual food made from all natural ingredients. The transition to "emulsified and formed meat products" and "plant-based meat substitutes" was a slow one but it is now almost complete.

You may think you know what you're ordering at a MickeyD, but you do not know what you are getting.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wait

Hold up…..I would be remiss if didn’t disclose:

I used to pheasant hunt with the concept developer for McRib and my neighbor used to live next to him. Mama used to baby sit they kids across town.

Sounds like "Insider Trading" to me...

Or is that "In-Slider Trading"?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It cant possibly be any worse.

They improved the "Secret Sauce"...

A good cover crop is important... like putting a corn pile on my alfalfa food plots...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AFIK, I’ve never had the pleasure. Since their doom is now official, I’ll continue to refrain lest I add one more tragic loss to my long list.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s raining here today.

I don’t have one of them fancy shootie houses for my type of deer sniping

Maybe I head up to MacDonnell’s and get one. Although for the same $10 I go can go get a beef chimichanga and two sides, chips n picante, bottomless co cola

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Terryk
I think I had one. I am a pork guy, and it did not work for me.
Heartburn on bread. The sauce is pretty darn icky. But, help yourself if you like them. The OP can have my share.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It may be hard for some of you "Gen Somethings" to learn, but there was a time when McDonalds sold actual food made from all natural ingredients. The transition to "emulsified and formed meat products" and "plant-based meat substitutes" was a slow one but it is now almost complete.

You may think you know what you're ordering at a MickeyD, but you do not know what you are getting.

Long ago and far away, a new fast food chain restaurant opened near the University of Maryland, called Arby’s. They had excellent roast beef sandwiches cut from big, dripping hunks of meat you could see hanging under a heat lamp. They also had a wonderful Jamoca milkshake. The real meat was gone in a few years, replaced by pressed slime. They were also the first place I saw that made “french fries” by squeezing mashed potatoes through a sieve into the oil; some seriously nasty stuff. I guess they make some decent sandwiches now, but if I want fast-food roast beef, I go to Roy’s. There are still some around this area, maybe two in Leesburg, VA alone.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Im so disappointed I apparently MISSED the whole era when McDonald’s grub was far more healthier than what Aunt Bea could cobble together

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s raining here today.

I don’t have one of them fancy shootie houses for my type of deer sniping

Maybe I head up to MacDonnell’s and get one. Although for the same $10 I go can go get a beef chimichanga and two sides, chips n picante, bottomless co cola

I think that’s what you call a no-brainer.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

The coffee still rocks tho, only reason why I ever go.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The number of phoucktards who won't eat anything from McDonalds and if they do it'll make them sick yet think they can survive in a SHTF situation is absolutely hilarious.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (BALLISTIK, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,222
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.