Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Why would we go to war with India?

^^^This is what happens when you never work.^^^

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
There is HUGE DESPERATION in the world...

That is a major wildcard.

Lots of country's smell blood in the water with a corrupt, weak administration in the US as well.

Have we ever been more vulnerable? I doubt it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
wiki? lmao

Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Would love to hear thoughts from you guys on us ending up in a war with china and russia. So you think its going to happen? How fast? Do we have the capability to take on china, russia, possibly india? Seems we are marching closer every day. Just curious on you alls thoughts
India and China are enemies.

There’s no love lost between them for sure but they’re more like economic competitors that are vying for advanced economy’s $.

Both are also competing for energy to power their production capabilities.

Jmo
There is more to it than that, China and Pakistan have been developing closer ties and India and Pakistan are sworn enemies. In fact, the India Pakistan nuclear tensions pose more of a threat to WWIII than Ukraine Russia war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Pakistan_relations

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Like the US did to Ukraine.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Would love to hear thoughts from you guys on us ending up in a war with china and russia. So you think its going to happen? How fast? Do we have the capability to take on china, russia, possibly india? Seems we are marching closer every day. Just curious on you alls thoughts

I don't see the U.S. going to war against China, Russia, or NoKo unless they attack an ally, China vs. Taiwan, Russia vs. NATO, or NoKo vs. SoKo.

For them to take back all the ones we have over here....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave

^^^This is what happens when you never work.^^^

Or been in a 7/11 or other convenience store in the middle of nowhere...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Har de har, When Musk and Zuck get done firing all the H1B dot heads (in the thousands) at Twitter and Meta, there is going to be hard feelings back in India when the checks dry up.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People on the right in America are very weary of the American government's schitt.

Can you imagine how the rest of the world thinks about it?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

I don't see the U.S. going to war against China, Russia, or NoKo unless they attack an ally, China vs. Taiwan, Russia vs. NATO, or NoKo vs. SoKo.

There is a good bit of info out there refering to india, china and russia trying to establish something that will unseat the US dollar as the worlds currency. This would paint the US into a corner that we have never been pushed in to. We would no longer be able to print money at will and would almost instantly crash us into a brick wall at full speed

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by CashisKing
There is HUGE DESPERATION in the world...

That is a major wildcard.

Lots of country's smell blood in the water with a corrupt, weak administration in the US as well.

Have we ever been more vulnerable? I doubt it.
Agree here and you make the perfect point. We are weaker than we have ever been in my lifetime. We have backed ourselves into a corner and are very close to full economic collapse imo. This bullshit green energy fantasy has weakened us severley. Our military has gone woke, our leaders would honestly like to see our collapse. Never thought id see what america has become in my lifetime.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The the commander of US Strategic command sees it differently. He's in a position to know.

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/11/06/us-nuclear-forces-chief-says-the-big-one-is-coming/

The commander that oversees US nuclear forces delivered an ominous warning at a naval conference last week by calling the war in Ukraine a “warmup” for the “big one” that is to come.

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” said Navy Adm. Charles Richard, the commander of US Strategic command. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

Richard’s warning came after the US released its new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), which reaffirms that the US doctrine allows for the first use of nuclear weapons. The review says that the purpose of the US nuclear arsenal is to “deter strategic attacks, assure allies and partners, and achieve US objectives if deterrence fails.”

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

There is a good bit of info out there refering to india, china and russia trying to establish something that will unseat the US dollar as the worlds currency. This would paint the US into a corner that we have never been pushed in to. We would no longer be able to print money at will and would almost instantly crash us into a brick wall at full speed

I make it a policy not to worry about things that I can't control or at least influence. I don't see India as being a clear and present danger to the U.S., but maybe they are.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
When the commander of US Strategic command says "The big one is coming",..and it's against a major nuclear power, you can bet your ass that it's going to be a *big* one.

You might as well bet your ass on it. Your ass isn't going to be worth anything anyway after the "big one".

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If the chance of a 1/4 inch of ice sends people to a Holiday Inn for a few days, I'm guessing it's The Plaza Hotel for the Armageddon?

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The the commander of US Strategic command sees it differently. He's in a position to know.

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/11/06/us-nuclear-forces-chief-says-the-big-one-is-coming/

The commander that oversees US nuclear forces delivered an ominous warning at a naval conference last week by calling the war in Ukraine a “warmup” for the “big one” that is to come.

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” said Navy Adm. Charles Richard, the commander of US Strategic command. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

Richard’s warning came after the US released its new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), which reaffirms that the US doctrine allows for the first use of nuclear weapons. The review says that the purpose of the US nuclear arsenal is to “deter strategic attacks, assure allies and partners, and achieve US objectives if deterrence fails.”

I think that if I was the SecDef I'd ask for Admiral Richard's resignation and then fire him if he didn't resign. Flag Officers would do well to emulate TR's philosophy of "Speak softly and carry a big stick".

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by akrange
Nuts

We have a rendezvous with destiny!

Medics bury their mistakes..
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
If the chance of a 1/4 inch of ice sends people to a Holiday Inn for a few days, I'm guessing it's The Plaza Hotel for the Armageddon?

Hilarious!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Joined October 2022, eh?

So who did you used to be?

This place isn't the Hunters Campfire any longer. It's the Sockpuppet Stage.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Joined October 2022, eh?

So who did you used to be?

This place isn't the Hunters Campfire any longer. It's the Sockpuppet Stage.

Smells like stoolhead.

LOL
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (160user, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.