Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
I’ve yet to hear a story from anyone who abandoned Christianity based on anything directly related to the original version of Christianity. And I’ve certainly never heard a story from anyone who abandoned Christianity based on anything directly related to Jesus Himself.
Perhaps because no one believes your version.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Epstien didn't sacrifice himself.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Killing in the name of God, always a worthy endeavor.

P

Yeah, just ask the Christians, jews, moslems, hindus, the list is endless...

Stalin beat them all killing in the name of atheism.

So there's that.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Killing in the name of God, always a worthy endeavor.

P

Yeah, just ask the Christians, jews, moslems, hindus, the list is endless...

Stalin beat them all killing in the name of atheism.

So there's that.
Mao was another atheist that killed a few. Oh and that Hitler guy…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Distridr
Epstien didn't sacrifice himself.

Which isnt t'say he wasnt sacrificed ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
pretty wild they elected him back into power

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I realize that Arabs are a big part of Israel’s population and economy but Israel would be best off to give them the boot out the country IMO.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Benjamin Netanyahu was just elected Prime Minister. I think this is his 3d time in the job. He was put in office by the far right and now they're going to demand that he give them what they want. What they want is more rights on the Temple Mount. It's controlled by the Muslims. Muslims can pray on the mount but Jews can't and the Jews demand equal rights. Also, the only approach to the mount that Jews are allowed to use is a narrow bridge that's in need of repair. They want easier access.
There are more demands but those 2 alone are enough to start major battles, especially the prayer issue.
But, there's another big one that could arise. The Jews have long wanted to rebuild their temple and start offering sacrifices again. There isn't room on the mount for a temple but there's plenty of room for an alter. We might soon be seeing a big push for an alter and the beginning of sacrifices again. I think you can imagine what will happen if that starts. The Muslim world will totally explode and there will be bloodshed.

Access to holy sites under Muslim control is not an area I practice, but my understanding is that the government of Israel, rather than the Waqf (Muslim authority over holy sites) is the one who prevents Jews from accessing all of the Temple Mount and praying there. Same thing with Jews trying to travel to other important Jewish religious sites, such as Hevron, which are under Muslim control.

Why? To try to keep the peace with Muslims, which is an idiotic objective given that Muslims never want peace with others. This has been status quo there for all of Bibi's prior terms in office so I doubt there will be anything changed about it this time.

Likewise, I'm not an expert on religion, but I believe only a very small number of Jews would revert to making sacrifices in a rebuilt Temple. Sacrifice, at this point, is done through symbolic acts rather than actual slaughter.

There are a lot of places that Jews can't travel, like Gaza. When I was in Israel earlier this year I drove from Jerusalem to get to Ramallah to visit an employee who was on her annual military duty. This is what I got on Waze (you'll see that it's actually Israeli law that we can't go to certain places controlled by Muslims).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I ignored the warning, but the laws and rules exist, just as they did under prior terms of Bibi (and Sharon, who was much more willing to assert Jewish rights than Bibi has been). I got the same message on Waze when I drove to Gaza and I don't think Bibi is going to change any of this.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There is a lot of Biblical prophecy going on over there. The Israelis are in the process of building Solomons temple for the third time. Also there are red heifers from Texas over there now. The significance of that is an offering and to sacrifice for the priests that will be working in the temple.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
There is a lot of Biblical prophecy going on over there. The Israelis are in the process of building Solomons temple for the third time. Also there are red heifers from Texas over there now. The significance of that is an offering and to sacrifice for the priests that will be working in the temple.

Where did you get the information about Israel being in the process of building the Third Temple? It's so far from the truth that I'd like to see whatever evidence someone has for this.

We can't even conduct archaeological digs in the Jewish quarter of the old city, there would be massive riots and violence if we tried to do anything at the Temple Mount (which is part of the Muslim quarter). I couldn't even get within 100 yards of an old entrance from the Jewish quarter to the Temple Mount a few months ago.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Benjamin Netanyahu was just elected Prime Minister. I think this is his 3d time in the job. He was put in office by the far right and now they're going to demand that he give them what they want. What they want is more rights on the Temple Mount. It's controlled by the Muslims. Muslims can pray on the mount but Jews can't and the Jews demand equal rights. Also, the only approach to the mount that Jews are allowed to use is a narrow bridge that's in need of repair. They want easier access.
There are more demands but those 2 alone are enough to start major battles, especially the prayer issue.
But, there's another big one that could arise. The Jews have long wanted to rebuild their temple and start offering sacrifices again. There isn't room on the mount for a temple but there's plenty of room for an alter. We might soon be seeing a big push for an alter and the beginning of sacrifices again. I think you can imagine what will happen if that starts. The Muslim world will totally explode and there will be bloodshed.

As prescribed in the Holy Bible. Muslims will wish they hadn't started that fight again.

In building another temple or an altar, the Jews could also not be executing the prophecies from the Bible. They are not the first or the last to unintentionally deviate from what they are supposed to do. David Koresh thought he was the Messiah, after all, and he thought the ATF raid was the End Times.

But he was wrong.

And so might be those who would build another Temple or altar. Maybe the right temple is years or even generations down the road.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The Orthodox Jews seek the wrong Messiah and there will be no lasting peace.

Jesus is the true and only Messiah.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

In the end, a handful of Jews will realize that and will become the greatest wave of evangelism ever seen.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

In the end, a handful of Jews will realize that and will become the greatest wave of evangelism ever seen.

Yes, a small remnant will accept him.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Evangelicals are beginning to see Jews are not exactly Old Testament Christians after all, but something quite different and distinct. They even begin to realize the only Christian conversion that ever will take place in Occupied Palestine, the Holy Land, is their precious dollars into shekels.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Someone got something right!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider

As prescribed in the Holy Bible. Muslims will wish they hadn't started that fight again.

In building another temple or an altar, the Jews could also not be executing the prophecies from the Bible. They are not the first or the last to unintentionally deviate from what they are supposed to do. David Koresh thought he was the Messiah, after all, and he thought the ATF raid was the End Times.

But he was wrong.

And so might be those who would build another Temple or altar. Maybe the right temple is years or even generations down the road.

It was for them.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just curious and forgive me for my ignorance, but, "start offering sacrifices again", what do they sacrifice?

KB

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is going to be a mess. Compare what is called The Temple Mount to a Roman fortress. That is the Fortress Antonia not the Temple Mount.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
'...and the former things will not be remembered or even come to mind...'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could get lively here too.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, AdamT204, 11 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,956
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.