Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Benjamin Netanyahu was just elected Prime Minister. I think this is his 3d time in the job. He was put in office by the far right and now they're going to demand that he give them what they want. What they want is more rights on the Temple Mount. It's controlled by the Muslims. Muslims can pray on the mount but Jews can't and the Jews demand equal rights. Also, the only approach to the mount that Jews are allowed to use is a narrow bridge that's in need of repair. They want easier access.
There are more demands but those 2 alone are enough to start major battles, especially the prayer issue.
But, there's another big one that could arise. The Jews have long wanted to rebuild their temple and start offering sacrifices again. There isn't room on the mount for a temple but there's plenty of room for an alter. We might soon be seeing a big push for an alter and the beginning of sacrifices again. I think you can imagine what will happen if that starts. The Muslim world will totally explode and there will be bloodshed.

Just curious and forgive me for my ignorance, but, "start offering sacrifices again", what do they sacrifice?
sheep, cattle, doves, depending on what they can afford. At least that's what the ancients sacrificed.
The fools. Jesus was sacrificed for them so they'd never have to do it again but they rejected him.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ba Dee Ba Dee That’s all Folks ..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So many Nazi movies on Amazon always indicate Israel is planning another horrific attack somewhere and needs moral cover. They don't have the balls or means to hit Iran, as they want. So it's probably Syria. With Russia preoccupied with cousin Zelensky, it looks easy to lure Iran into mortal combat. Then Uncle Schmuel will do the bombing for them. These are Hollywood types. Very simple plot....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The covenant with Abraham was unconditional. Not sure about the details of how it plays out but I doubt it will be in favor of those who claim the old covenant void. Jesus clearly said he came for the "lost sheep of Israel". Matthew 10:6, Matthew 15:24.

Christianity I believe went off down the wrong road when it separated from Judaism. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Christianity I believe went off down the wrong road when it separated from Judaism.

I think it was necessary. The Apostles had a difficult time convincing converted Jews to stop attending their Jewish Temples.

The Jewish leaders of that time had become a power structure that ruled over and persecuted its followers,...as evidenced by the fact that it called for the death of the Messiah because he challenged that power structure.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
is there going to be anything left of society within the next 2 years....

Is the entire planet falling apart just because we have Joe Biden in the White House?

I guess what truly is a Satan is all the leftist looney toons getting their way, and people fighting back against other's oppressions...

Does a right side exist on anything, or is the 'right side' whoever happens to destroy everyone else?

what future are we passing down to our children and grandchildren... if any of them survive current world situations.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Christianity I believe went off down the wrong road when it separated from Judaism.

I think it was necessary. The Apostles had a difficult time convincing converted Jews to stop attending their Jewish Temples.

The Jewish leaders of that time had become a power structure that ruled over and persecuted its followers,...as evidenced by the fact that it called for the death of the Messiah because he challenged that power structure.

Ya..

Cuz that’s where the Money Was ..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Necessary?????? It was the Plan....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The covenant with Abraham was unconditional. Not sure about the details of how it plays out but I doubt it will be in favor of those who claim the old covenant void. Jesus clearly said he came for the "lost sheep of Israel". Matthew 10:6, Matthew 15:24.

Christianity I believe went off down the wrong road when it separated from Judaism. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water.

That is NOT what Moses says...............

Last edited by Muffin; 11/08/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffin

Genesis !7:7 God "an everlasting covenant"

Last edited by Hastings; 11/08/22. Reason: spelling correction

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Muffin

Genesis !7:7 God "an everlasting covenant"

It was CONDITIONAL....

Deut 30 -

15 “See, I have set before you today life and [t]prosperity, and death and [u]adversity; 16 in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that the Lord your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it. 17 But if your heart turns away and you will not obey, but are drawn away and worship other gods and serve them, 18 I declare to you today that you shall surely perish. You will not prolong your days in the land where you are crossing the Jordan to enter [v]and possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your [w]descendants, 20 by loving the Lord your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for [x]this is your life and the length of your days, [y]that you may live in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”

How do you '...prolong (everlasting) days in the land...' ?????

Deut 32

44 Then Moses came and spoke all the words of this song in the hearing of the people, he, with [q]Joshua the son of Nun. 45 When Moses had finished speaking all these words to all Israel, 46 he said to them, “Take to your heart all the words with which I am warning you today, which you shall command your sons to observe [r]carefully, even all the words of this law. 47 For it is not an idle word for you; indeed it is your life. And by this word you will prolong your days in the land, [s]which you are about to cross the Jordan to [t]possess.”

Again, IT WAS CONDITIONAL.......... or Moses was wrong, or we don't like 'his' books either.....

Last edited by Muffin; 11/08/22.

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Hastings gets easily confused on such things. Lot's of God's promises are conditional.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Hastings gets easily confused on such things. Lot's of God's promises are conditional.
Jesus said that the Jews would reject him and that their temple would be destroyed. He then hand picked Paul to take the message to the Gentiles - to US. Jesus wouldn't pick someone who would refute his word. Rejecting Paul is rejecting the Lord's words.

― George Orwell

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jesus said that the Jews would reject him and that their temple would be destroyed. He then hand picked Paul to take the message to the Gentiles - to US. Jesus wouldn't pick someone who would refute his word. Rejecting Paul is rejecting the Lord's words.

Thanks.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Abrahamic Covenant is not the old covenant.

It’s made clear that the old covenant refers to the Mosaic Covenant, the covenant that God made with the Hebrews only, at Sinai.

And it’s pretty straightforward to contrast the Mosaic Covenant…which is the “old covenant”…with Jesus’ New Covenant.

We are provided with ample evidence that the Mosaic Covenant is inferior to Jesus’ New Covenant in every way. The old covenant offered temporary blessings…to the Hebrews only…in exchange for human works, in sharp contrast to lasting/eternal blessings for all people in exchange for Jesus’ works in His New Covenant.

And there’s a sharp contrast between the Abrahamic Covenant and the old covenant. The works-based nature of the old covenant…the Law of Moses…is in sharp contrast to the grace-based natures of both the Abrahamic Covenant and Jesus’ New Covenant.

The Abrahamic Covenant is important in salvation history for all, and the Apostle Paul makes it clear that those who are united to Jesus by faith are truly Abraham’s descendants…not just the Hebrews…while also saying that the promise of a Savior was given as part of the Abrahamic Covenant.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
is there going to be anything left of society within the next 2 years....

Is the entire planet falling apart just because we have Joe Biden in the White House?

I guess what truly is a Satan is all the leftist looney toons getting their way, and people fighting back against other's oppressions...

Does a right side exist on anything, or is the 'right side' whoever happens to destroy everyone else?

what future are we passing down to our children and grandchildren... if any of them survive current world situations.

Ha. The world is screwed in its present condition where good has become Evil everywhere. That's why Christ is moving on earth helping those created in HIS image throw off the Satanic cabal that rules it.

We are in that battle that has been brewing since Satan beguiled Eve wholly in the Garden of Eden where Satan scattered his seed of tares in the fertile field (of Eves furrow) along with God's seed of wheat.

1 John 3:11-12.

JESUS let us know in John that the Sadducees and Pharasees were not real jews when He refuted that they were Hebrew. The Hebrew were from God. JESUS told them He was of the Father and not them, or they would know him.

Remember GODS warning to those who claimed to be jews but did lie. He was referring to those false jews, the Kenites, who were decendants of Cain.

That's the Vipers JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple saying they were vipers (remember, He didn't call names or lie) and that He knew their father the murderer from the beginning, referring to Cain who killed Able in the Garden of Eden.

IOW, the jews who had JESUS Crucified were not the real Jews. Our churches don't reveal this because they too have been infiltrated by Satan and his minions.

And now you know the Truth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/08/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The end times prophecies are all centered around ancient Rome - essentially Europe and the Middle East. The entire world will be drawn in, but the center of it will be the countries of the Roman empire. Biden is just falling in line with what's going on over there.

― George Orwell

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You reckon the covenant with Abraham was conditional? GOD said it was EVER lasting.Think the miraculous survival of the Jews and their miraculous return to The physical land of Israel after almost 2000 years is not part of that covenant? Think that the huge outsize influence of Jews on world commerce and decision making is not part of that covenant? The Lord did not bring them this far to abandon them now. Read Isaiah 66.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Yep, no if's, and's, or but's about it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
You reckon the covenant with Abraham was conditional? GOD said it was EVER lasting.Think the miraculous survival of the Jews and their miraculous return to The physical land of Israel after almost 2000 years is not part of that covenant? Think that the huge outsize influence of Jews on world commerce and decision making is not part of that covenant? The Lord did not bring them this far to abandon them now. Read Isaiah 66.

Can you read, especially the red lettered part Muffin posted? Do you know what IF means?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 64 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,706
Posts18,513,879
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.