Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
CNN has called Virginia's 2nd Congressional District for Republican challenger Jen Kiggans. Another flip.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
GB1

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Vance's lead is now up just over 53% with 61% reporting.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So it begins in VA.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Shapiro wins PA governor. Big margin. We'll see what that means downticket for Oz/Fetterman.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Geno67
At closing time, "CBS News estimates the Senate race in North Carolina leans Republican."

North Carolina has been dangerously purple in recent elections. Ted Budd holding on to this Red seat (Richard Burr, outgoing) is nice, but expected.

Pretty sad that Budd is barely beating Beasley when to Democrats are currently in such failure. A sign of things to come, I’m afraid. Communist liberals pour into our state every day. They are disgusting and I resent them.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by funshooter
Damn funshooter - you are a pistol. I love it. Watch your 6.

I was an Ironworker for 5 years before I became an inspector.
I am still doing the Ironworker stuff and have been an inspector for over the past 35 year.
I have never taken any Crap for the Ironworkers and was even slammed to the ground twice in front of a State Inspector on a job.
The 3rd hit was mine and at 5'-6" tall I had the 6'-5" guy that hit me grab onto me to stop from going down himself.
With how sick and twisted Ironworkers are
We became some what friends after that.

I do not like lyres and cheats and I will do what it takes to get rid of them.

I told this Realtor If they ever come on my property. I would Consider that as a direct threat to my family and my self.
They called the Sheriff on me.
The Sheriff sided with me.

I was a Lead Inspector on a Large Hospital project here in So. Commyfornia.
The Local 12 Union boys were taking Pics. of my Guys and their license plates
Then they were going and picketing their personal homes. This is Illegal in Commyfornia.
So I started taking pics of their license plates and they got pissed and asked why I was taking pics of their cars.
I told them that I was going to hand the pics out to all of my neighbors and if they came and picketed my home I would consider that a threat to my family and my self and I would shoot and kill them.
They called the Police on me and we had a short conversation with the police were they accused me of threatening them.
I told the Local Police what i had told them and the Police sided with me and told the Union boys about 15 of them that they were warned and I had the Police as witlessness to that warning.
Earlier on that project I had a Union Rep harassing my Pipe Fitters that I was inspecting. Demanding to know who their Inspector was. I chased that rep all the way up to the Gen con's offices at a dead run and they told the Rep to never come back on the job site.

I have a Major attitude when it comes to people pushing my friends around and some day it will catch up to me.

I laughed at that. With you - not at you. I was right - you are a pistol. I love that chit. I am one myself. Limits my friends substantially but the ones I have are real.

People who know me know I will pay 20k in legal fees to keep someone from getting 100 dollars of my money they didn't earn and threats to myself, my family and my friends will be met with overwhelming force.

We are kindred Brothers
been the legal route myself several times.
My bosses almost always despised me the good workers always backed me. Bad workers Hate me.
My friend are few and we do not talk much but they are true to the core friends.
I have one right not fighting to get me on a water project 200+ miles long and i hope it comes threw.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
[quote=Geno67]At closing time, "CBS News estimates the Senate race in North Carolina leans Republican."

North Carolina has been dangerously purple in recent elections. Ted Budd holding on to this Red seat (Richard Burr, outgoing) is nice, but expected.

Just had his conversation with the wife. Commie bastards leaving other states to move to Raliegh/Durham Piedmont triad area and Charlotte area and ruining our state. Used to be solid RED.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Damn funshooter - you are a pistol. I love it. Watch your 6.

I was an Ironworker for 5 years before I became an inspector.
I am still doing the Ironworker stuff and have been an inspector for over the past 35 year.
I have never taken any Crap for the Ironworkers and was even slammed to the ground twice in front of a State Inspector on a job.
The 3rd hit was mine and at 5'-6" tall I had the 6'-5" guy that hit me grab onto me to stop from going down himself.
With how sick and twisted Ironworkers are
We became some what friends after that.

I do not like lyres and cheats and I will do what it takes to get rid of them.

I told this Realtor If they ever come on my property. I would Consider that as a direct threat to my family and my self.
They called the Sheriff on me.
The Sheriff sided with me.

I was a Lead Inspector on a Large Hospital project here in So. Commyfornia.
The Local 12 Union boys were taking Pics. of my Guys and their license plates
Then they were going and picketing their personal homes. This is Illegal in Commyfornia.
So I started taking pics of their license plates and they got pissed and asked why I was taking pics of their cars.
I told them that I was going to hand the pics out to all of my neighbors and if they came and picketed my home I would consider that a threat to my family and my self and I would shoot and kill them.
They called the Police on me and we had a short conversation with the police were they accused me of threatening them.
I told the Local Police what i had told them and the Police sided with me and told the Union boys about 15 of them that they were warned and I had the Police as witlessness to that warning.
Earlier on that project I had a Union Rep harassing my Pipe Fitters that I was inspecting. Demanding to know who their Inspector was. I chased that rep all the way up to the Gen con's offices at a dead run and they told the Rep to never come back on the job site.

I have a Major attitude when it comes to people pushing my friends around and some day it will catch up to me.

I laughed at that. With you - not at you. I was right - you are a pistol. I love that chit. I am one myself. Limits my friends substantially but the ones I have are real.

People who know me know I will pay 20k in legal fees to keep someone from getting 100 dollars of my money they didn't earn and threats to myself, my family and my friends will be met with overwhelming force.

We are kindred Brothers
been the legal route myself several times.
My bosses almost always despised me the good workers always backed me. Bad workers Hate me.
My friend are few and we do not talk much but they are true to the core friends.
I have one right not fighting to get me on a water project 200+ miles long and i hope it comes threw.

That we are. I was military for the first ten years then every position on a land survey crew then office. Delivered pizzas for 16 months in addition to my 50 hour job to save for a backhoe, then kept it busy on the weekkends and nights, bought a tracked loader and a dump truck, then outfitted a couple of masonry crews. I owned 6 very small companies before we retired at 41. Got bored with retirement, went back to school on scholarships, earned a slough of degrees and now I build 3d models of the as-constructed utilities for google, facebook and microsoft data centers. One of those weird jobs where I can do my work from anywhere in the world any time day or night. Mrs. Geno is currently earning her doctorate from FSU and is going to be a crusty old college professor.

IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
New York Times needle now favors Republicans controlling both chambers.
Biden will be neutered for the remainder of his term and Trump rather than leaving office in 2024 will be sworn in for a second term.
Thanks Dems.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Decision Desk HQ projects Maggie Hassan (D) wins re-election to the U.S. Senate in New Hampshire.

Now it's over.

The GOP's top end number of senate seats is officially out of reach.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by KFWA
Kari Lake doesn't take any prisoners does she

I love that lady.

I hope she is my full time Governor soon.

Trump Lake 24

Seriously that’d be ultra MAGA

Lake said that she was not going to run for any fed Position
She wants 8 years as Gov.

She would do some good. The damn mexifornia messed the place up. Good luck Brother.

In the area I purchased my Property in Arizona.
Most come from Communist Mexifornia.
And we are slowly forcing the Rino's and Libtard's out.
It has taken a bit of time but the Conservatives are winning and it is becoming a GREAT place to have Property and a Future home.
There are a lot of like minded people that just want to live FREE but that comes at a Cost that some do not want to pay to be FREE.
We must stay vigilant and fight the fight when we need to to be FREE.

Just wondering, are you talking about the Showlow/ Vernon/ Concho area of AZ? I just bought some property over that way, so was interested.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
We're not going to get a final senate result from PA or GA tonight, and senate could once again hang in the balance of a GA runoff and Philly cheating.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
RCP now shows MI05 as a pickup. That's 8 with 193 races yet to go.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Boebert struggling?

Me

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal
Boebert struggling?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Red ripple, maybe. Not a wave.

Stand by my call on Evers beating Michels.

Looks like Johnson may lose to Barnes yet.

R's gifted the BEST environment they could possibly have EVER and fug it up. They'd screw up a wet dream.

Me

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Looking into this, but PA12 flipped blue -- and Cook rates it a R+20 district.

Republican Plus 20.

Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal
Red ripple, maybe. Not a wave.

Stand by my call on Evers beating Michels.

Looks like Johnson may lose to Barnes yet.

R's gifted the BEST environment they could possibly have EVER and fug it up. They'd screw up a wet dream.

Yup - every. single. time.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

199 members (673, 444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 21 invisible), 1,579 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,076
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.