Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by jackmountain
And your neighbors are so fugked up that they elect a literal vegetable to represent our nations interests (not just your states) you would have to move no matter your ties to that place. Absolutely shameful.

Look at a map of the states election results, outside the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas, Harrisburg and State College areas and lately some wealthy areas in the Poconos that are becoming more polluted with NYC dumazzes fleeing the urban life but bringing thier politics with them, the rest of the state is reliably Red. Certainly didnt help that phugging Oz rode Trumps inexplicable endorsement to become the R nominee that literally did nothing to excite the conservative base.

It absolutely should not have mattered.

I am MAGA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Truer words...

Same goes for Michigan and Whitmer.

Worse than sad in both PA & MI, but not really all that surprising.

MM

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Truer words...

MM

Not at all.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
An older friend of mine once said that Atlanta had become the azzhole of our country.

I think it moved to Pennsylvania.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Truer words...

MM

Darn good folks in rural Pa. I really feel sorry for them.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And your neighbors are so fugked up that they elect a literal vegetable to represent our nations interests (not just your states) you would have to move no matter your ties to that place. Absolutely shameful.
I get the sentiment but what it would accomplish? The US Senate is a nationwide occupation. So from a practical standpoint moving some right wingers to PA to tip the vote would have more impact. Realistically none of it is practical or going to happen. From a purely practical standpoint moving surplus red votes to purple states would do more good than moving out. Unfortunately it seems to be working in the opposite direction. We need more red votes in purple states not less.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think it’s funnier than fugk PA chose a retard.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And PA used to have the most licensed deer hunters in the U.S.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JD45
And PA used to have the most licensed deer hunters in the U.S.

What in the fugk does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Man lemme tell ya

If I was like 15 and Whitmer was having a slumber party with a lot other goings on… I could be plied with 2-3 bartles n james wine coolers.

Like a milf fantasy thing
She didn’t get the nickname “stretchen Gretchen” for nothing.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Look at a map of the states election results, outside the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas, Harrisburg and State College areas and lately some wealthy areas in the Poconos that are becoming more polluted with NYC dumazzes fleeing the urban life but bringing thier politics with them, the rest of the state is reliably Red. Certainly didnt help that phugging Oz rode Trumps inexplicable endorsement to become the R nominee that literally did nothing to excite the conservative base.

There's enough people in the rest of PA to outvote Philly and Pittsburgh, if they didn't vote 60/40

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I get the sentiment but what it would accomplish? The US Senate is a nationwide occupation. So from a practical standpoint moving some right wingers to PA to tip the vote would have more impact. Realistically none of it is practical or going to happen. From a purely practical standpoint moving expandable red votes to purple states would do more good than moving out. Unfortunately it seems to be working in the opposite direction.

I would move out of shame and the desire to live nowhere close to that many people that think a stroke victim would do a good job representing their interests.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Out of curiosity who represents VA in the US senate?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pennsyltucky is upping their game, their last contribution;

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I get the sentiment but what it would accomplish? The US Senate is a nationwide occupation. So from a practical standpoint moving some right wingers to PA to tip the vote would have more impact. Realistically none of it is practical or going to happen. From a purely practical standpoint moving expandable red votes to purple states would do more good than moving out. Unfortunately it seems to be working in the opposite direction.

I would move out of shame and the desire to live nowhere close to that many people that think a stroke victim would do a good job representing their interests.
I hear ya.

MI isn’t a liberal mindset state but has the same national impact through union votes to some extent but especially, single soccer moms, and blacks/Muslims in Detroit/Dearborn/surrounding burbs. Most of them aren’t hardcore liberals but they vote democrat overwhelmingly.

I’m tied here through my step kids and like the outdoor opportunities in MI. If not for my step children we would relocate to WY in a heartbeat.

Most of my neighbors/township/county voted for Trump both times. As Flave pointed out in another thread 40% of the MI population lives in three counties in Metro Detroit. They overwhelmingly vote democrat white, black, or brown.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I think it’s funnier than fugk PA chose a retard.

LOL

What has Illinois contributed to the senate or house for the last, oh I don’t know pick your number of decades lol

MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
PA suffers from too many cities.... Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philly. The 3 biggest cespools full of EBT card carriers decide the fate of freedom loving citizens every fugging time. Turns my stomach!!!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by bobinpa
PA suffers from too many cities.... Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philly. The 3 biggest cespools full of EBT card carriers decide the fate of freedom loving citizens every fugging time. Turns my stomach!!!

If everyone outside those cities voted red, you'd over take the democrats, easily.

Last edited by Dave_Spn; 11/08/22.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The problem isn't Pennsylvania. It's the big urban centers pretty much everywhere.

Urbanites have had their brains turned to schitt from coast to coast. You really can't completely escape them. The best bet in America is to move to a rural area that's close enough to a smaller city,.....40,000 or so. The smaller cities aren't as commie as the big urban areas and if you're 10 miles away you can drive into town to get what you need then drive back out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I, I , I, I don’t want a rhino…he might take my guns

I’ll vote for the coal killer that shîts his pants, I’m a workin man

I seen fking morons on here bitching about Oz. Well congrats

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.