Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
‘Dr.’ Oz, & Hershal Walker for example; what do the ‘king makers’ think they’re doing? A snake oil salesman from the Oprah show? SOB just lost to a vegetable! Walker seems like a good guy to have a beer with but let’s face it, they ran him because he’s black and famous for football in SEC Georgia. He’s not all that bright or articulate. His past bit him squarely on the ass too when they told him to be against abortion for any reason whatsoever.

The Republican Party better do some soul searching- but they won’t. If they can’t win in the face of 40 year high inflation, crime the highest it’s been since the 70’s, a potato for a president, against people who think freedom means to wave their junk around in public, against people who want to have sex with your kids in schools; it’s over.

I’m as conservative as anyone but then I see some clown on TV telling me it was a good night for republicans? YGTBSM! And if Trump runs again in 2024, we’ll have another democrat in the white house. He actually had good policies and a respectable presidency but he’s a narcissistic sob. His ego won’t let it go. Stupid ass is out there slinging against a perceived Desantis threat.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope, money how much money did McConnell send to Walker???? Look at how much money democrats sank into warnock campaign the last two weeks. Millions and millions d of dollars, they had to drag every has been democrat down their to prop him up and fetterman up.

Last edited by 79S; 11/09/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Early voting, mail in ballots, changing election laws to facilitate the cheat. All else is a waste of breath. PA. elected a vegetable.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Poor Quality Voters. Nothing more.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the GOP just doesn't seem to have any qualified, decent candidates. I fear way too many folks just can't see much difference between the donkeys and the elephants. Even when elected, the RINO folks have no desire to mix it up and fight. This has really turned off the GOP base.

Sam......

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fulton County again. Voting machines, algorithms corrupt Secreteries of State, Governors and election workers that stole the 2020 election allowed to steal this one.
Watching Frankspeech last night Pennsylvania vote in real time showed Oz catching Fud and suddenly 150k votes appear for Fud. Happened in Georgia.
Maricopa County machine trouble. Shut down and judicial interference not allowing polls to remain open past 7.
They stole what they needed and they’ll do it again. Enjoy what you have while you still have it.
California shut machines down statewide. Why?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
WHy don't you quit worrying about Trump and do something about that dick Mitt Romney Utah foisted upon the country?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That is it and is really all that matters. A "snake oil salesman from the Oprah show" should have been more than adequate to beat a "vegetable" given a viable electorate.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rainshot
Fulton County again. Voting machines, algorithms corrupt Secreteries of State, Governors and election workers that stole the 2020 election allowed to steal this one.
Watching Frankspeech last night Pennsylvania vote in real time showed Oz catching Fud and suddenly 150k votes appear for Fud. Happened in Georgia.
Maricopa County machine trouble. Shut down and judicial interference not allowing polls to remain open past 7.
They stole what they needed and they’ll do it again. Enjoy what you have while you still have it.
California shut machines down statewide. Why?

5 minutes after the Polls closed in Commyfornia the News reported that 100% of the Dubmocrat's won and NO Republicans.

It was taken down real fast.
No fraud in Commyfornia none at all.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Blame the voters! That's the path to victory!

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
‘Dr.’ Oz, & Hershal Walker for example; what do the ‘king makers’ think they’re doing? A snake oil salesman from the Oprah show? SOB just lost to a vegetable! Walker seems like a good guy to have a beer with but let’s face it, they ran him because he’s black and famous for football in SEC Georgia. He’s not all that bright or articulate. His past bit him squarely on the ass too when they told him to be against abortion for any reason whatsoever.

The Republican Party better do some soul searching- but they won’t. If they can’t win in the face of 40 year high inflation, crime the highest it’s been since the 70’s, a potato for a president, against people who think freedom means to wave their junk around in public, against people who want to have sex with your kids in schools; it’s over.

I’m as conservative as anyone but then I see some clown on TV telling me it was a good night for republicans? YGTBSM! And if Trump runs again in 2024, we’ll have another democrat in the white house. He actually had good policies and a respectable presidency but he’s a narcissistic sob. His ego won’t let it go. Stupid ass is out there slinging against a perceived Desantis threat.

I don't understand why the Republican Party has to put forth Grade A prime candidates while the Democrat Party has only to roll out a warm body in order to win. At some point we have to start placing the blame where it belongs: on the voters.

The collective stupidity of the US voting public is off the scale.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I don't understand why the Republican Party has to put forth Grade A prime candidates while the Democrat Party has only to roll out a warm body in order to win. At some point we have to start placing the blame where it belongs: on the voters.

The collective stupidity of the US voting public is off the scale.

Add free ice cream in there and it only gets worse.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Very depressing to see Fetterman and realize he is now one of 100 US Senators.......that's all I got.

McConnell should be resigning today....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
OK, I'll grant you weak candidates are a problem...like about 1%. 99% is a voting public so ill informed, and stupid, regardless of party affiliation, that if we were back to rationing gas by odd or even license plate numbers, empty grocery shelves, mass unemployment, a war in Europe...they still wouldn't be able to figure it out. If we couldn't win a sweep this time, I don't think we ever will. What makes my point is Tony DeLuca (D) was re elected....although he has been dead for a month. That is a well informed bunch of voters.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If they want to be in politics, the first prerequisite is you must be a verified POS whether an R or D.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No what these Republicans should’ve done was had a frozen turkey as a prop. Held it up and said this turkey was $50 bucks. 5gallon gas can (put water in it) was $25 bucks They don’t care about you going hungry or not having enough money to buy gas.. All they care about is killing babies.. mic drop

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ben Lurkin: YOU are no where NEAR as "conservative" as I am (don't feel bad - no one is!).
I put much of the blame on the lesser quality of "conservative political and judicial candidates" to the planned, intentional, vicious and unrelenting attacks and eventual personal destruction by demonrats and their asslickers in the mainstream media!
Would YOU run for office or a judgeship if you knew you and your back ground/reputation/family/career would be destroyed?
I wouldn't.
So ergo the prevalence of some lesser Republican candidates.
Deep state - you know.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

There it is.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
WHy don't you quit worrying about Trump and do something about that dick Mitt Romney Utah foisted upon the country?

Well, in two years ol Mitt's gonna get his arse primaried. Every single Republican candidate for the House and Mike Lee for the Senate won reelection here. I see Cohen was reelected by Memphis so mind your own house first. Happy to hear your ideas on why Republicans can't put forth decent candidates in lots of places. The vegetable in PA should have never won. That seat was vacated by a republican and the R's put up a witch dr. - endorsed by Trump.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's a lot of truth in this thread and a lot of stupidity. Before anybody gets overly sensitive, I do consider myself one of the stupid when it comes to this stuff. Having said that, we do have low quality voters. There's nothing we can do about until we can control the flow and dissemination of information and allow only honest positions, for or against, to be conveyed to the electorate. That's not going to happen any time soon. We also have low quality candidates. Heck, we Republicans don't even have a monopoly on that (see information dissemination assertion in prior sentence) but we certainly seem to lead the way each election cycle. Quality people don't want to run. Why? Once again, see my ongoing rant about information dissemination. You can be the most stand up guy, honest to a fault, living responsibly and morally. As soon as you run with an "R" by your name, the media and opposition have you successfully labeled as a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, heartless, hate monger. That list is not all-inclusive.

You want voter ID? Well, that's voter suppression.
You want gender ID out of the schools? Well, that's anti-gay, anti-trans.
You support women only in women's sports? Well, that's anti-trans.
You want less government control? Well, that's anti-democratic.
You want less crime? Well, that's racist?
You want lower taxes? Well, that's greedy and anti-poor.
You want a government based on the founding principles? Well, that's you taking away "our country". Don't you love it when Democrats, who have continually drifted leftward and away from our founding principles make the statement that "we need to take our country back"? WTF? Really?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,546
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.