Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Early Black Friday - Year End - 65th Anniversary Sale at Camera Land Has Started

We are excited to begin Black Friday/Year End Sale opportunities early for you. We've been working hard to bring in deals to offer you. We've shared our 65th Anniverasry Sale Flyer with you, showing a bunch of great opportunities.

We added a dedicated Black Friday / Year End Specials Section on our site to highlight some sale specials. Click Here for a sneak peek of some great opportunities.

Our October Newsletter has some great intel as well as special sale offerings.

Kowa has already allowed us to reduce pricing with our Kowa Year End Sale

We've announced a few amazing opportunities with GPO Riflescopes

Sightron's Black Friday / Year End Sale pricing has already taken effect on our site. Take a look and save big $$$ on Sighton scopes.

Now through the end of the year all Meopta Sport Optics have been reduced with instant savings.

All Sig Sauer Buckmaster Riflescopes, Rangefinder and Combos are at the lowest pricing they've ever been. If you're looking for a great gift look at these offerings.

Don't be disappointed if what you were hoping would be on sale isn't on sale, JUST CALL US @ 516-217-1000, and we will hook you up. Join us in celebrating our 65th Anniversary. Become part of the Camera Land Family. Those of you who know us know we are no big box store. We are your neighborhood store just a few miles away, smile Please give us the opportunity to work together to deliver the Sport Optic, Tripod or Camera you've been wanting. We appreciate all the support we have received, thank you.

Check out our:

Just Arrived Section

Daily Flash Sale

Year End/Black Friday Specials Section

October Newsletter

Open Box Units

Demo's

Clearance Specials

Discounted Bundles

Specials Section

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs.

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just ordered a Meopta Optika5 for as a replacement for an old Redfield on my Dad's rifle.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hope you'll let us know what you think of the optic and maybe post a photo or two. I think you'll be delighted with your selection. $ for $ I think Meopta is a tremendous value.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Meopta's as a whole,are steaming pieces of fhuqking schit,as scopes go. Hint.

Of course,I buy them with my own money and actually fhuqking shoot,which VERY much sways tail wagging endorsements. Hint.

Personally,it would curtail much,if Doug simply hung a link to the Athlon BTR Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitches and streamlined merit. Hint.

Just saying...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm very happy with the Meopta optics I have. I use the S2 spotter more than my Swaro now. For the money the glass is excellent, solid clicks, and has all the features. Then again, I'm not throwing my rifles to test durability.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bhoges
I'm very happy with the Meopta optics I have. I use the S2 spotter more than my Swaro now. For the money the glass is excellent, solid clicks, and has all the features. Then again, I'm not throwing my rifles to test durability.

Of course you are,they cut you checks,to say schit that fhuqking STUPID. Hint.

You've never been Outside,nor killed a Critter that wasn't fenced...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Personally,it would curtail much,if Doug simply hung a link to the Athlon BTR Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil Lit Bitches and streamlined merit. Hint.

Call now, 516-217-1000, and get the insane Black Friday pricing, before the sale is launched, on the Athlon Helos BTR GEN2 2-12x42 MIL or MOA.

I know if you call you'll be grabbing up these scopes

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Done did and ordered (4) more...I suggest ringing that bell. Hint.

Much obliged..............

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Hey Doug....

Can you measure the mounting surface on the GPO Spectra 6x 2-12x44i?

I need a little more mounting length than the NF SHV 3-10 at 5.1" and really want to try the Spectra 6x illuminated.

Thx!

Edit: Found it. 5.6"

Last edited by WB300; 11/16/22.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes sir, 5.6"

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Doug, I enjoyed speaking with you today. Looking forward to trying out my new Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x! Don't overcook that turkey!

Appreciate you,
Chaz

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A pleasure, thanks

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I decided to try one of the Athlon Helos BTR GEN2 2-12x42 MIL scopes. I’ve had a MinC mental block since they came out, but at Doug’s sale price I couldn’t resist. Anxious to see what all the hype is about…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

Call now, 516-217-1000, and get the insane Black Friday pricing, before the sale is launched, on the Athlon Helos BTR GEN2 2-12x42 MIL or MOA.

Well...I ordered (4) and was just now looking through Emails for confirmation and nothing there. Then logged into my C/L Account and of course nothing there either. Logged into my Bank Account and funds were withdrawn 11/12/22. Hint.

Be curious to hear the story this time. Hint.

Not really fhuqking laughing.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well...I ordered (4) and was just now looking through Emails for confirmation and nothing there. Then logged into my C/L Account and of course nothing there either. Logged into my Bank Account and funds were withdrawn 11/12/22. Hint.

Lol

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

WOW a first time for everything laugh

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I was told scopes (at least mil) ain’t in stock at this time. Got charged too.

Any ETA?

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Schit happens and I get that,but Doug took my order,after Joel passed off the phone to him and I HOPE he's fhuqking with me,because it's working...yet again. Hint.

My 6 week vacation is FLYING by an I've only 3-1/2 weeks left. Hint.................(grin)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Not sure how they ship to Alaska, guessing USPS? They ship UPS to me, I am subscribed to UPS and get emails whenever something is coming to the house. Doug shipped my Swaro Z5 same day I called, UPS says it will be here tomorrow. I suspect the shipping company, not Doug et al. But way to call out a good sponsor of this website you so freely use...

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Was told on the phone they were out and would be charged. I’ll happily wait.

Last edited by TexasTBag; 11/18/22.

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 65 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,810
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.