Hop To
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Kherson is free.

Russia forces now south of the Dnipro River.

Got to wonder how much heavy equipment they left behind or they way out.

you go girl

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Orcs"

The term reflects a childish understanding of global politics.

More of an insult to the user than the intended target.

when someone never travels more than 50 miles from their place of birth its bound to happen. Funny how easily he laps up Biden propaganda and is proud that he laps up Biden jiz

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by keith
Ukraine = Russian birth control

Kind of like the Iran Iraq war. If both sides lose we win.

Since Russia's demonstrated they have no intention to play nice on the world stage, a weak Russia benefits the U.S. I don't really care who's weakening the Russians, Afghanistan, Chechen's. So long as the bleedings done by someone else, I'm happy to supply them the weapons to kill orc.

Ukrainians laundering Biden money, that's an US problem for putting him and his corrupt family in the position to have money to launder. In the mean time, let the Ukes kill some orcs.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by keith
Ukraine = Russian birth control

Kind of like the Iran Iraq war. If both sides lose we win.

Since Russia's demonstrated they have no intention to play nice on the world stage, a weak Russia benefits the U.S. I don't really care who's weakening the Russians, Afghanistan, Chechen's. So long as the bleedings done by someone else, I'm happy to supply them the weapons...

Never woulda had you pegged as a globalist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Maybe invading Ukraine wasn't such a good idea after all.

After all the billions we’ve dumped into it I’d say it’s too late for us to make that decision!!

I don't mind dumping our military hardware towards the effort. I applaud the fact that Vlad has destroyed his military without a single drop of American blood. This altercation has been a Master Class in modern, low intensity, non-nuclear warfare.

Years ago we were all told terrifying stories of how Russia was going to march across Europe with thousands of tanks and artillery. So much for all that nonsense. Vlad's military looks about as terrifying and capable as the Keystone cops.

All that being said, what I despise is the Biden Administration dumping billions in aid without a clue where it is going. That's nothing short of criminal. But as bad as that is, just wait for the rebuilding of Ukraine. That's when the real corruption begins.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
At least five other Americans are known to have been killed in the country fighting alongside Ukrainian forces during the ongoing conflict with Russia. Dane Partridge, 34, was killed last month after Russian vehicles ambushed him and others who were clearing trenches in Eastern Ukraine, his sister told CNN.

Me thinks someone does not know much if he thinks no American blood has been spilled.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
All that being said, what I despise is the Biden Administration dumping billions in aid without a clue where it is going. That's nothing short of criminal. But as bad as that is, just wait for the rebuilding of Ukraine. That's when the real corruption begins.

Your head is planted very firmly up yer @$$ so sorry for the attempt to give ya fresh air.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I believe there is a 1:1 parity between those who believed all things Covid and those who buy into the 'poor Ukraine' BS.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The US has invaded around 20 sovereign counties without cause since WW2

?The US just pulled out of Iraq ( again) and Afghanistan spending trillions of dollars with tens of thousands US service members dead and wounded after 20 years. did the US win or get humiliated by small illy quipped third world countries once again?

how many wars have we won?

saliva Amerika!!!!!

Originally Posted by efw

After all the billions we’ve dumped into it I’d say it’s too late for us to make that decision!!

I don't mind dumping our military hardware towards the effort. I applaud the fact that Vlad has destroyed his military without a single drop of American blood. This altercation has been a Master Class in modern, low intensity, non-nuclear warfare.

Years ago we were all told terrifying stories of how Russia was going to march across Europe with thousands of tanks and artillery. So much for all that nonsense. Vlad's military looks about as terrifying and capable as the Keystone cops.

Last edited by ribka; 11/11/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Partsman
At least five other Americans are known to have been killed in the country fighting alongside Ukrainian forces during the ongoing conflict with Russia. Dane Partridge, 34, was killed last month after Russian vehicles ambushed him and others who were clearing trenches in Eastern Ukraine, his sister told CNN.

Me thinks someone does not know much if he thinks no American blood has been spilled.

she watches the view for her news

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ribka
The US has invaded around 20 sovereign counties without cause since WW2

?The US just pulled out of Iraq ( again) and Afghanistan spending trillions of dollars with tens of thousands US service members dead and wounded after 20 years. did the US win or get humiliated by small illy quipped third world countries once again?

how many wars have we won?

saliva Amerika!!!!!

Originally Posted by efw

Just as importantly the idea that Biden doesn’t know where the money is going is the height of willful ignorance.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw
Oh man not you too… toots and burns are understandable but I’ve always respected you as reasonable.

THIS

Putin said he didn't want Ukraine. Fake News said he lied and wanted it all and then was going to go after Europe. So when he accomplished his objective and retreats, the MSM was right. Zelensky kicked his ass. UFR
whistle

When Xi moves on Taiwan and the UN craps, they will be forced to listen to and reveal what Putin obtained from the US Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw

Hey, $80 Billion in military equipment to Afghanistan and $80 billion to Ukraine for kickbacks to US Nazi politicians is a great deal and helps grease the wheels of our beloved US Military/Industrial Complex, right?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
$80 billion to destroy the Russian military, destabilize the country, run Putin into the ground or out of office, rid the country of a batch of cold war generals is not a bad price to pay. As I stated, we got to play war with our new equipment and burn through a bunch of old crap.

We pissed $2.2 trillion in Afghanistan, lost 2,456 American lives there, and achieved exactly fückall. So $80 billion to see Vlad bleed is a bargain.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 11/11/22.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw
Oh man not you too… toots and burns are understandable but I’ve always respected you as reasonable.

Hahaha! Yep.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
$80 billion to destroy the Russian military, destabilize the country, run Putin into the ground or out of office, rid the country of a batch of cold war generals is not a bad price to pay. As I stated, we got to play war with our new equipment and burn through a bunch of old crap.

We pissed $2.2 trillion in Afghanistan, lost 2,456 American lives there, and achieved exactly [bleep]. So $80 billion to see Vlad bleed is a bargain.
How's that? What do we gain? Would it have made more sense to have Russia as an ally?

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The last election sure flushed a bunch of liberals.

I was on to STRSWILSON for a while though.

I am MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

We pissed $2.2 trillion in Afghanistan, lost 2,456 American lives there, and achieved exactly [bleep]. So $80 billion to see Vlad bleed is a bargain.

Keep chugging the propaganda if you think that money did anything to Vlad or that any of this is going to be over anytime soon.

There are none so blind as they who will not see.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Russia as an ally?

That's funny...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Russia as an ally?

That's funny...
Oil, gas, gold, rare earth minerals, bauxite....

What's funny is your inability to think outside the Deep State narrative.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1234, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,473,018
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.