Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by efw
Oh man not you too… toots and burns are understandable but I’ve always respected you as reasonable.

Antelope sniper is a flaming COVTARD.

See the trend?

I can't help it if you killed 20K old people farting in Florida nursing homes. If you'd got you shot maybe you wouldn't have been the Typhoid Mary of Covid.

The non-jabbed passed the covid on?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
these retards still exist ? ffs, you'da thunk by now they would have grown a brain

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by efw
Oh man not you too… toots and burns are understandable but I’ve always respected you as reasonable.

I can oppose the Russian and Biden at the same time. Sure the Ukrainians are not perfect, but between them and the Russians they're the lesser of two evils.

Plus, the Ukies are laundering Democrat $, something the Russians steadfastly refuse to do.

That's the reason Mitch and all the rest of those democrat chkunts need to fly over there and talk with zelensky "in person". Wink wink.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Orcs"

The term reflects a childish understanding of global politics.

More of an insult to the user than the intended target.

when someone never travels more than 50 miles from their place of birth its bound to happen. Funny how easily he laps up Biden propaganda and is proud that he laps up Biden jiz

says the Russian bot

M morons who never even served begging for a nuclear war with Russia.

Go grab your savage 99 and colostomy bag boomer and hop a flight to Kherson and fight the commie Russkiys.

Hey bot, I shot some of your Russian fathers and uncles back in the 60's. I'd have no problem doing it again.

Gosh, boomer go change your depends. Exactly where did you shoot Russians?

These Zelenskiy threads always draws the trannies and pedophiles

Lmao

Last edited by ribka; 11/11/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

Didn’t remember him being a COVTARD but if that’s true it def fits the pattern!

You me BGG & others nailed this VERY early on in this Uketard nonsense

I was surprised at the verbiage in the title and original post at first. I disagree with him on many things, but he’s at least historically well thought out and able to debate a topic intelligently. Then I remembered his kungflu bullshît and I wasn’t surprised anymore. He fits the mold.

MAGA
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

I can't help it if you killed 20K old people farting in Florida nursing homes. If you'd got you shot maybe you wouldn't have been the Typhoid Mary of Covid.

You do know the jab was not tested as to its efficacy in “slowing the spread” don’t you?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Swamplord
these retards still exist ? ffs, you'da thunk by now they would have grown a brain

Attack of the clone troopers

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

You do know the jab was not tested as to its efficacy in “slowing the spread” don’t you?

Ha, it wasn't even tested as to its safety on pregnant women. Now it has an 82% miscarriage rate with them, though the "official" Medical dx is usually some other contributing factor.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by efw

I can oppose the Russian and Biden at the same time. Sure the Ukrainians are not perfect, but between them and the Russians they're the lesser of two evils.

Plus, the Ukies are laundering Democrat $, something the Russians steadfastly refuse to do.

That's the reason Mitch and all the rest of those democrat chkunts need to fly over there and talk with zelensky "in person". Wink wink.

Well, if in fact Zelensky were even over there.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

I was surprised at the verbiage in the title and original post at first. I disagree with him on many things, but he’s at least historically well thought out and able to debate a topic intelligently. Then I remembered his kungflu bullshît and I wasn’t surprised anymore. He fits the mold.

Let's hear you clearly articulate my position on covid. Be sure and include all the nuance missed by the typical person with black and white, all or none type thinking patterns.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

I would love to know of anybody on this board who has been exposed to covid more than flave. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

The non-jabbed passed the covid on?

I see that reference went right over your head.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

Again, you missed the reference.

Now since you seem to know my position on COVID so well, please clearly articulate in all it's nuance.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

Ha, it wasn't even tested as to its safety on pregnant women. Now it has an 82% miscarriage rate with them, though the "official" Medical dx is usually some other contributing factor.

82% miscarriage rate, that's interesting.

Please post the peer reviewed study published in a reputable journal.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Orcs"

The term reflects a childish understanding of global politics.

More of an insult to the user than the intended target.

when someone never travels more than 50 miles from their place of birth its bound to happen. Funny how easily he laps up Biden propaganda and is proud that he laps up Biden jiz

says the Russian bot

M morons who never even served begging for a nuclear war with Russia.

Go grab your savage 99 and colostomy bag boomer and hop a flight to Kherson and fight the commie Russkiys.

Hey bot, I shot some of your Russian fathers and uncles back in the 60's. I'd have no problem doing it again.

Gosh, boomer go change your depends. Exactly where did you shoot Russians?

These Zelenskiy threads always draws the trannies and pedophiles

Lmao

Boomer, Trannie, Pedophile

Is that the best you have, bot. You're not a very well programmed bot. You use the same insults with everyone you attack. Poor little second rate bot.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

I would love to know of anybody on this board who has been exposed to covid more than flave. Lol.

Considering all the stuff that hasn't killed him, why would anyone be surprised if he was an asymptomatic carrier?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

Let's hear you clearly articulate my position on covid. Be sure and include all the nuance missed by the typical person with black and white, all or none type thinking patterns.

If you’ll give me time to find and quote you I’ll be happy to. I can only articulate your position as you made it available to discern by reading your posts.

But aside from hyperbole and jests, it really is a pretty black and white issue.

Mandates were wrong. Both masking, and jabbing. For many reasons that are now evident to all but the willfully blind.

Let’s keep it simple to start. On an economic level, the damage done globally, not just nationally hasn’t even begun to bear fruit. As an economist would you agree with that?

Was it justified? i.e. even given the data at the time, we’re they the right calls to make?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were Biden's marching orders from the Chicoms. He's owned and completely compromised. Any token resistance to them is purely for show and a duck n cover.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord

So ant sniper thought the unproven vax stopped the spread of the virus that constantly mutates? No wonder he worships tranny draft dodgers like Zelenskiy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

Considering all the stuff that hasn't killed him, why would anyone be surprised if he was an asymptomatic carrier?

Just to be clear, everyone that took the experimental vax never caught or spread covid?

Ha ha ha ha

Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,332 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.