Hop To
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hosfly
I for one am glad that the taxes I'm glad to pay(30k per yr) is being sent to a schithole country,I dontcare about,to launder funds and send it to elites back here in the states,to rape our constitution and corrupt our rights,indoctronate our kids,etc... instead of helping our veterans,improving our infastucture,protecting our borders,an improving the overall life of Americans,,, but russia bad,, mean ol people,, werent for them sticking their nose in our business, England would have won the revolt in the colonies,,,

And Russia was key in the defeat of Nazi Germany, but that didn't stop the Cold War.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Come on Flave, your farts were killing people before Covid.

But don't worry. We're safe here in Colorado. Our governor passed a decree requiring butt masks on all livestock and all dogs in dog parks and home depot, so we'll be safe from Covid Farts. Governor Santos well call you this after noon with a new special assignment. They need someone to butt-mask all the gators in Florida. New research indicates gator farts are even more deadly than cow farts, but thanks to your efforts, I'm confident we'll many new Florida Man stories for decades to come.

I think it’s time people like yourself at least try to think for yourself.

That’s all I ask.

Try.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I for one am glad that the taxes I'm glad to pay(30k per yr) is being sent to a schithole country,I dontcare about,to launder funds and send it to elites back here in the states,to rape our constitution and corrupt our rights,indoctronate our kids,etc... instead of helping our veterans,improving our infastucture,protecting our borders,an improving the overall life of Americans,,, but russia bad,, mean ol people,, werent for them sticking their nose in our business, England would have won the revolt in the colonies,,,

And Russia was key in the defeat of Nazi Germany, but that didn't stop the Cold War.

Now he’s a student of history.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

^^^^
Went and hid for four months in Covtard shame. We didn’t forget about your Covtard mentality .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It won't be long until we, the tax payer. will have to start paying to rebuild for the Ukraine.

Last edited by Switch; 11/12/22.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Me hacked?

The "Libertarians" love the war machine now?

Cool, it is you.

War with Russia is nothing new. We've been in a near continuous series of proxy wars with Russia since 9 May 1945. This one's just big enough it actually made the news.

The U.S is an Empire, not in the traditional sense, but we are a trading empire, much like the British Empire but one based on capitalism and the willing free flowing exchange of goods vs. one based on Mercantilism. Russia entering Ukraine shìt in our sandbox. You may not understand the benefits of global trade, but it makes your life better, much better, and I've already posted on specialization and the division of labor and comparative advantage in this thread.

Besides, if your wife ever leaves you, where you going to find a new one? Not in ND, but don't worry, I'll have a deal for you a new newer model from Ukraine.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
S
Here's a question: IF Mexico decides it wants all the territory back that it lost after the Mexican/American War with the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Remember, Mexico lost more than half of its territory by the treaty's terms. And, Russia and China spend billions to supply arms and equipment to help them, what should our response be?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Switch
It won't be long until we, the tax payer. will have to start paying to rebuild for the Ukraine.
This makes Dick Cheney very happy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Me hacked?

The "Libertarians" love the war machine now?

Cool, it is you.

War with Russia is nothing new. We've been in a near continuous series of proxy wars with Russia since 9 May 1945. This one's just big enough it actually made the news.

The U.S is an Empire, not in the traditional sense, but we are a trading empire, much like the British Empire but one based on capitalism and the willing free flowing exchange of goods vs. one based on Mercantilism. Russia entering Ukraine shìt in our sandbox. You may not understand the benefits of global trade, but it makes your life better, much better, and I've already posted on specialization and the division of labor and comparative advantage in this thread.

Besides, if your wife ever leaves you, where you going to find a new one? Not in ND, but don't worry, I'll have a deal for you a new newer model from Ukraine.

Russia entering Ukraine WAS the plan.

You guys are being deliberately obtuse.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Russia entering Ukraine shìt in our sandbox.

Can you explain that?

How was it "our sandbox" regarding trade? And what was the "[bleep]" part?

Had the world done nothing about Putin's adventurism in Ukraine, he would have either installed a puppet, or annexed it, but either way, the goods would still have flowed. He wants to sell, we want to buy. Trade would be the same, but geopolitics would not.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Adventurism......

Is that like promising not to expand NATO to the east?

Fuggking dummies!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So we should just encourage China to take Taiwan so that goods will continue to flow?

Don't see how empowering our enemies is a good thing for the US.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Every American should be asking:

“What has improved since we we became involved with Ukraine.”

That’s what free thinking is. What Burns, magluia, and antelope sniper do is parrot the words of Karine Jean-Pierre.

Because they’re stupid.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So we should just encourage China to take Taiwan so that goods will continue to flow?

Don't see how empowering our enemies is a good thing for the US.

Well...you are a concern troll and a liberal....so we don't care what you see.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s what free thinking is. What Burns, magluia, and antelope sniper do is parrot the words of Karine Jean-Pierre.

Because they’re stupid.

I guess this means you don’t like the “Eep Op Ork”
Song

🥲

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Taiwan will eventually rejoin with China, anyway. The west is folding in on itself while Asia is ascending.

,...and blood is thicker than water.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Because they’re stupid.

Song

🥲

No, it means you’re a stupid person.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Because they’re stupid.

Song

🥲

Eep opp Ork!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Because they’re stupid.

Song

🥲

Eep opp Ork!

But does 'flave love you too?

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 163bc, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,590
Posts18,473,439
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.