Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Someone say money laundering. Sorry if already posted but a good read.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eme-running-dollars-politicians-ukraine/

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
$80 billion to destroy the Russian military, destabilize the country, run Putin into the ground or out of office, rid the country of a batch of cold war generals is not a bad price to pay. As I stated, we got to play war with our new equipment and burn through a bunch of old crap.

We pissed $2.2 trillion in Afghanistan, lost 2,456 American lives there, and achieved exactly fückall. So $80 billion to see Vlad bleed is a bargain.
You are wrong on literally everything. Your no different than your hero biden

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The U.S is an Empire, not in the traditional sense, but we are a trading empire, much like the British Empire but one based on capitalism and the willing free flowing exchange of goods vs. one based on Mercantilism.
No, it's based on bribery and coercion through military occupation. Ain't nothing "free" about it except the funny money the Federal Reserve prints.

You're not completely wrong. Fear of Russian had a lot to do with it. We were on the way out of European affairs, reducing our military presence etc., until Russia stirred things up again pushing even more nations toward NATO.
And Russia was going to leave Ukraine alone until the United States fomented a couple coups in the Ukraine.

Right, because Russia wasn't in the Crimea, and the Donbas since 2014.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey antelope sniper,

We all love these gas prices because stupid mother fugkers like you and Burns (who couldn't wrestle a girl) want America in a war with Russia.

Thanks a bunch, dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by plumbum
Don't see how empowering our enemies is a good thing for the US.

It's not. My point is that the Ukraine war is not about free trade. As you observe, it's about geopolitics. Putin wants Russia to control Ukraine, for the benefit of Putin's Russia.
Then why are we giving arms & money to Ukraine?

Why've we been giving arms & money to every country fighting the Russians and their proxies since 1945?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The thread is aptly named.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey antelope sniper,

We all love these gas prices because stupid mother fugkers like you and Burns (who couldn't wrestle a girl) want America in a war with Russia.

Joe Biden approves this post.

Putin's Price Hike. laugh

Killin Baby Seals.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The thread is aptly named.

Here comes the Never-Trumper.

Another gem of an idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's not. My point is that the Ukraine war is not about free trade. As you observe, it's about geopolitics. Putin wants Russia to control Ukraine, for the benefit of Putin's Russia.
Why've we been giving arms & money to every country fighting the Russians and their proxies since 1945?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Have we ever recieved a better ROI on a our arms and money?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey antelope sniper,

Putin's Price Hike. laugh

Killin Baby Seals.

Was only a matter of time before you admitted such.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Speaking of salads...

I highly recommend you eat one...

OFTEN

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Speaking of salads...

I highly recommend you eat one...

OFTEN

I know you prefer triple Whoppers...

BUT they don't love you...

Just saying...

Because I care.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like tater head's discovered cherry flavored Nyquil.

Gonna be a long night.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Inquiring minds want to know?

Have we ever recieved a better ROI on a our arms and money?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Kurds. And then we phoocked them over. A couple dozen times so far.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey Geno,

Were do you shoot BR?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Those things were landing on them and detonating but it didn’t look like much damage was done. While I wouldn’t play catch with those “bombs” they appear to be more akin to an large firework then a bomb or even hand grenade. I’m rather impressed with the accuracy they seem to achieve with such a primitive delivery system. They should’ve caused a lot more carnage than they did.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looked like a couple of them fellas were writhing around not feeling so well. Depending on if, and what kind, they were wearing any hearing protection they may be deaf for a bit.

If a couple of friends of mine had that happen, I'd be looking for ways to eliminate those drones.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by efw
The problem from my perspective is that I’ve lost the faith you seem to hold unquestioningly to if you’re going to draw that historical parallel, and that is that our governing elites are the good guys (England) and not the bad guys (Germany).

My sense is that those here who served in the military during the Cold War haven’t appropriately grappled with that question.

Over the past few years I’ve seen the deceptiveness and ways that I’ve been drug into this whole thing and found it pretty distressing.

Our ruling elites are the bad guys on the global stage. By that I mean our government and the oligarchs who control the companies that the government uses to keep us placated.

Your position assumes that those people all of a sudden are doing the right thing in Ukraine.

That to me is insane, ignorant, or evil.

Is it your position that the Russians are the "Good guys" and the West, including the U.S. are the "Bad Guys"? If so, shouldn't you move to Russia? Since the founders of BLM were trained in Russia, does that make them the "Good Guys"? Who exactly where those Russians, in Moscow, that trained the founders of BLM and could they have possibly had an ulterior motive?

Yes, my experiences are different from your, and as a result I see things different than you. Much of economics is about choices and making choices. In introduction you seemed to presume there's a good choice and a bad choice to be made in this conflict. Sometimes there are no good choices, only bad and less bad choices. Sure, Biden's and idiot, and the Ukraine is corrupt. But it's till less corrupt than Russia, and Putin still see's himself and the new Peter the Great and seek to expand Russia and return it to it's prior glory.

And that's why The Cold War never really ended. Sure we got so far ahead on points we quit playing, and started new games with other friends in Middle East, but the Cold War never really ended, both side just took a breather, similar to the interwar period between WWI and WWII. Ukraine is just the new playground for this 77 year competition between us. If the Russians want to play, that's fine, we'll let them exhaust themselves in Ukraine, chew through all their best equipment, a generation of young men, and leave themselves too exhausted to venture past the Stan's for another 30 years. Sure, in a few decades they'll be back, but in the mean time they'll be relegated to cyber attacks and training the leaders of the next, Occupy Wall-Streeter, BLM, or what ever name they use for the next group of malcontents they convince to burn down their own neighborhoods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The massive amount of anti-tank weaponry has been a sure enough game changer. About hilarious that they been stealing their gear left and right as well.

Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.