A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Now due to our policing the world we are broke and hopelessly in debt. And now we keep pouring billions of borrowed $$$$ into the God forsaken SH of a country Ukraine.

This isn't just about Ukraine. It's about much more.
Why do we care? Where do we get the money? Don't we have a lot of projects going not done here in the lower 48 and Alaska because we don't have the money.

Is there a reasonable expectation that some foreign super power would mount a cross ocean invasion of the USA? That is unless we get so financially and politically unhinged that we couldn't fight back. We seemingly already have a fifth column.

Let me ask you the same question I asked deflave. How much of Europe are you willing to see under Russian control? A return to the old Soviet borders up to Berlin, or all the way to the Atlantic?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Now due to our policing the world we are broke and hopelessly in debt. And now we keep pouring billions of borrowed $$$$ into the God forsaken SH of a country Ukraine.

Why do we care? Where do we get the money? Don't we have a lot of projects going not done here in the lower 48 and Alaska because we don't have the money.

Is there a reasonable expectation that some foreign super power would mount a cross ocean invasion of the USA? That is unless we get so financially and politically unhinged that we couldn't fight back. We seemingly already have a fifth column.

Let me ask you the same question I asked deflave. How much of Europe are you willing to see under Russian control? A return to the old Soviet borders up to Berlin, or all the way to the Atlantic?
Do you honestly believe the Russian federation has the military resources to sweep Europe?
Thats contradictory to your and Burns claims lowly Ukraine is stomping them.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Hypothalamus..

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Raferman

Do you honestly believe the Russian federation has the military resources to sweep Europe?

How much has their combat power been degraded in Ukraine?

How much of that was due to international aid, including U.S provided weapons?

Without our aid, who this war already be over, and would Russia be able to redirect their remaining combat power toward the remaining targets on their list?

Or, was this simplest solution to arm the Ukrainians and for a few hundred billion dollars blunt Russian aggression for several decades?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I get aholt of some really GOOOOD pink lemonade flavored Kool Aid, ….my hypothalamus doesn’t know when to tell to me to stop. I’ll drink the whole pitcher

mama puts about 4 lbs of sugar in it. And…dayum is it fine

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If the Orcs had rolled Ukraine then they would have tried Poland, Hungary, or Slovakia next.

That brings NATO Article 5 and the USA is boots on the ground fighting.

Ukraine's willingness to fight and prove how bad the Orcs fight has saved a lot of US sevice men for having to do the smashing.

Cheap at twice the price. wink

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

If the Orcs had rolled Ukraine then they would have tried Poland, Hungary, or Slovakia next.

That brings NATO Article 5 and the USA is boots on the ground fighting.

Ukraine's willingness to fight and prove how bad the Orcs fight has saved a lot of US sevice men for having to do the smashing.

Cheap at twice the price. wink

Notice how none of the Orc Lovers are willing to admit how much of Europe, and how many NATO countries they're willing to just let Russian have?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A/S: I wouldn't know you if I met you on the street but in a way I consider you a friend and I know you are a smart man.

But as to Europe. Every bit of it if requires our money or men to stop them. Europe has been at war for 2000 years that I know of and we have broken our treasury and ruined the lives of millions of our citizens with our meddling over there and Asia when we should have been only trading with whoever was in charge and had the gold at the time.

What have we gained by fighting two world wars other than a lot of debt and a world ready to go to war again. My family had men killed in both world wars and others mentally seriously scarred by what they went through.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
A/S: I wouldn't know you if I met you on the street but in a way I consider you a friend and I know you are a smart man.

But as to Europe. Every bit of it if requires our money or men to stop them. Europe has been at war for 2000 years that I know of and we have broken our treasury and ruined the lives of millions of our citizens with our meddling over there and Asia when we should have been only trading with whoever was in charge and had the gold at the time.

What have we gained by fighting two world wars other than a lot of debt and a world ready to go to war again. My family had men killed in both world wars and others mentally seriously scarred by what they went through.

Ok, you give Russia all of Europe. All the heavy industry in Germany, warm water ports, and a population twice that of the United States.

Then what happens?

If the former Soviet Union could support 240 divisions, how many could the support with all of Europe?

What's that do to the world economy?

How about the Middle east? Can they have that next? How about South Africa and the other rare earth mineral producing parts of Africa?

Do we get Russians back in Cuba, and Venezuela, Grenada, Argentina?

What about Guatemala and Nicaragua?

How about Mexico? Can they have Mexico?

What fight would you choose with the Russians, Americans along the Rio Grande, or Ukrainians along the Dnipro?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/12/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Notice how none of the Orc Lovers are willing to admit how much of Europe, and how many NATO countries they're willing to just let Russian have?

That's because they would give anything to not have to confront the bully.

It's the way they lived their life.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How well did that inner war period isolationism work out for us?

Do you not remember this guy?

Well we are just not in agreement, I say let them fight it out. I don't care one way or the other who governs Europe. Or Asia for that matter.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’ll answer your question even though it isn’t addressed to me and I’ll kindly ask you a question in return….

Europe was in no danger of being overrun by Russia. Europe DOES not include Ukraine despite modern revisionism that tries to twist history and the facts to suit their modern day agenda. Ukraine is not now nor have they been a member of Europe. Their traditions are Russian, their speech is Russian, their mannerisms and body language are Russian, their food is Russian, their religion is Russian. They are NOT a European country, they are not our long-standing faithful allies, they ARE NOT in our SANDBOX…..they aren’t even in the same playground or in the same neighborhood, they’re speaking some guttural gobeldygook in between shots of vodka and cigarettes halfway across the world….in RUSSIA’S SANDBOX. We wouldn’t appreciate Russia doing to us in Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean what we’ve done to them in Ukraine starting in 2014 under Obama/Klinton and NOBODY would dare claim that either Mexico, Canada or the Caribbean are in Russia’s backyard.

My question is……Is this the only Obama/Klinton color revolution, of the many failed color revolutions under that regime, that you support and believe in? What geopolitical acumen did they exercise in Ukraine that they failed to exercise in all their other failed revolutions? Why wouldn’t we expect repercussions for our failure to live up to our agreements and promises? Why is NATO encroachment right up to the Russian border in any way acceptable to any Russian?…it’s not because it’s meant as a threat….what the bullshitters would classify as a “deterrent” is really an unnecessary provocation. Why would anyone not react to continued provocation?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Betray all their friends, then have none left when he comes for their lunch money.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well at least you made it 52 days of sobriety this time.. I'm sure the Wyoming Recovery would love to see you come back. Here give this to your UBDER driver maybe they can drop you off tonight..

231 South Wilson Street Casper, WY 82601 (307) 224-9519

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Ok, you give Russia all of Europe. All the heavy industry in Germany, warm water ports, and a population twice that of the United States.

Then what happens?

If the former Soviet Union could support 240 divisions, how many could the support with all of Europe?

How about the Middle east? Can they have that next? How about South Africa and the other rare earth mineral producing parts of Africa?

What fight would you choose with the Russians, Americans along the Rio Grande, or Ukrainians along the Dnipro?

Show me on the doll where the mean Russian touched you.

JHC

Europe outside a few notable exceptions is lost, between enviro laws, and 4rd world moslem immigrants, they are done. Let em burn. Maybe in 100 years there'll be another sea-change and we wipe the slate clear. Maybe. But here and now? no. There are allies worth throwing our weight behind, Kiev and the fàggot are far and away not one.

MAGA
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’ll answer your question even though it isn’t addressed to me and I’ll kindly ask you a question in return….

Europe was in no danger of being overrun by Russia. Europe DOES not include Ukraine despite modern revisionism that tries to twist history and the facts to suit their modern day agenda. Ukraine is not now nor have they been a member of Europe. Their traditions are Russian, their speech is Russian, their mannerisms and body language are Russian, their food is Russian, their religion is Russian. They are NOT a European country, they are not our long-standing faithful allies, they ARE NOT in our SANDBOX…..they aren’t even in the same playground or in the same neighborhood, they’re speaking some guttural gobeldygook in between shots of vodka and cigarettes halfway across the world….in RUSSIA’S SANDBOX. We wouldn’t appreciate Russia doing to us in Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean what we’ve done to them in Ukraine starting in 2014 under Obama/Klinton and NOBODY would dare claim that either Mexico, Canada or the Caribbean are in Russia’s backyard.

My question is……Is this the only Obama/Klinton color revolution, of the many failed color revolutions under that regime, that you support and believe in? What geopolitical acumen did they exercise in Ukraine that they failed to exercise in all their other failed revolutions? Why wouldn’t we expect repercussions for our failure to live up to our agreements and promises? Why is NATO encroachment right up to the Russian border in any way acceptable to any Russian?…it’s not because it’s meant as a threat….what the bullshitters would classify as a “deterrent” is really an unnecessary provocation. Why would anyone not react to continued provocation?

Where do you draw the line?

Hastings would abandon all of Europe to the Atlantic.

Where's the line for you?
How about Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, LithuaniaSlovakia, the Czech Republics, Poland, Germany back to the old wall, or all of Germany, or, are you like Hasting and would let them have everything from Gibraltar to Iceland?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

Well at least you made it 52 days of sobriety this time.. I'm sure the Wyoming Recovery would love to see you come back. Here give this to your UBDER driver maybe they can drop you off tonight..

You shoulld enter the term "Projection" in your favorite search engine.

Betray all their friends, then have none left when he comes for their lunch money.

Always hoping they will be last one bullied.

But Ukraine smashed the Orc bully in the nose and showed the world how weak the Orcs were if you will fight.

That alone was worth every Dollar we send to Ukraine.

The USA now can better align defense spending toward the ChiComs as we have Ukraine to smash the Orcs for pennies on the World Reserve Dollar.

Poland is buying Orc killing weapons at a massive level.

Finnland and Sweden are fast tracked into NATO and spend way more than 2% on Orc killin weapons.

Lots of winning because Ukraine was willing to fight.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Then what happens?

Show me on the doll where the mean Russian touched you.

JHC

Europe outside a few notable exceptions is lost, between enviro laws, and 4rd world moslem immigrants, they are done. Let em burn. Maybe in 100 years there'll be another sea-change and we wipe the slate clear. Maybe. But here and now? no. There are allies worth throwing our weight behind, Kiev and the fàggot are far and away not one.

Just keep them out of our hemisphere and sell weapons to every side of a modern version of the 30 years war plus the Russians, and when it's over be the only industrialized nation left?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
[Show me on the doll where the mean Russian touched you.

JHC

Just keep them out of our hemisphere and sell weapons to every side of a modern version of the 30 years war plus the Russians, and when it's over be the only industrialized nation left?

It's pretty much a proven fact Ukraine has used the weapons we sent for the exact purpose we built those weapons.

Orc SMASHING.

And Ukraine has done it without USA boot on the ground.

Litterally the best deal in the history of the WORLD. EVAR.

The realigining of defense speding to counter the ChiComs will cover all the cost of this Orc smackdown.

Deal of the Century does not even come close.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 79S

You shoulld enter the term "Projection" in your favorite search engine.

Always hoping they will be last one bullied.

But Ukraine smashed the Orc bully in the nose and showed the world how weak the Orcs were if you will fight.

That alone was worth every Dollar we send to Ukraine.

The USA now can better align defense spending toward the ChiComs as we have Ukraine to smash the Orcs for pennies on the World Reserve Dollar.

Poland is buying Orc killing weapons at a massive level.

Finnland and Sweden are fast tracked into NATO and spend way more than 2% on Orc killin weapons.

Lots of winning because Ukraine was willing to fight.

There's a lot in that post missed by the new isolationist, specifically regarding what happens to the dollar if we allowed Europe to fall to Russia, and how that would embolden the Chinese. Last time things got sporty in the Pacific, we got drawn into a World War.

China's an export economy. Without foreign consumption their economy collapses. The sanctions on Russia scared the schiiit out the them and have them seriously reconsidering any plans regarding Taiwan.

Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (007FJ, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,549
Posts18,472,957
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.