Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am thinking some serious bad belated Christmas presents from the Dems come January or February!

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The Democrat party is the largest and most successful organized crime syndicate in the history of the world. There’s no stopping them now. Only a larger, more organized and more ruthless bunch can defeat them. Unfortunately.......That ain’t us. Not even close.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Honey,

You've quit three fhuqking times,thus far. Hint.

If only again:

"What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Wages have never been higher. Opportunities have never been greater. The 401K limit has never been bigger. Investment opportunities abound. Interest rates were never lower. Where/how do you gals "live",to be so fhuqking AMAZINGLY tender? Hint.

These ARE The Good Old Days. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............''

Everything is ok as long as the music keeps playing.... fugging fantastic..... just like the Titanic.

Your talking about money, is that the only measure of the status of the future of this country?

You ok with the loss of freedom and erosion of our way of life?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Trump and the Patriots are in control

Thanks for the reminder, I was a little bummed-out until I read your comment.

Blue skies everybody BLUE SKIES---- laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by johnn
Honey,

If only again:

"What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Wages have never been higher. Opportunities have never been greater. The 401K limit has never been bigger. Investment opportunities abound. Interest rates were never lower. Where/how do you gals "live",to be so fhuqking AMAZINGLY tender? Hint.

Everything is ok as long as the music keeps playing.... fugging fantastic..... just like the Titanic.

Your talking about money, is that the only measure of the status of the future of this country?

Can't think what freedoms I lost other than Trump taking away bumpstocks and my way of life is as good as ever. A lot of you guys are just always going to be glass half empty people

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

Just exactly what is it,that you are trying to bitch about? Hint.

Kudos on your favorite Movie and "magically" becoming a "our",as you Whine aloud about your Brokedicktitude being someone else's "fault",while your skies fall. It ain't. Hint.

If only again:

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's see............Republican candidates won the governors office in Nevada and New Hampshire, but the GOP senatorial candidates lost in those two states. Why? And don't come up with that "they cheated" BS, because that's not the reason.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The Democrat party is the largest and most successful organized crime syndicate in the history of the world. There’s no stopping them now. Only a larger, more organized and more ruthless bunch can defeat them. Unfortunately.......That ain’t us. Not even close.

100% true..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
You've not "explained" your gut felt whine,or innate Estrogen Levels. Hint.

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

You really are a dumba$$. Anyone that is ok with what the democrats are doing and what is coming is a freakin retard. So your fine with the extra taxes that will be taken out of your little paycheck to pay for all the freebies? Your fine with unlimited illegals, the transgender freak movement and the green deal? You really think we gonna run this country on rainbows and windmills you fhuqking moron? Your little 401 K is gonna be worth less and less as the price of everything continues to get higher. You wanna talk estrogen? Apparently you was mentally neutered as a kid and have been brainwashed into thinking this is all great cause you got a job lol. The democrats need worker ants like yourself that just keep plugging away while they suck you dry with taxes and freebies and your oblivious or your a closet transgender freak.
Talk about a piece of Schitt? You must be looking in the mirror.

And save your queer comeback with something you think is intelligent. Anything you need to say to me needs to be done in person so I can feed you your front teeth you wormy Bit€H I don’t know you and am glad of it but your attitude personifies what’s wrong with people nowadays. And while I can’t stomp a mud hole in every dumass in America I’d enjoy starting with you

Last edited by Dp1975; 11/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And they'll steal the House afore its over!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PeePee75,

Your Brokedicktitude has you in a right proper tissy. Cite what you "do" for a "living",which so reliably arranges same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Paying taxes is a First World "Problem". I'm happy to do so. Hint.

I don't recall endorsing your Phobias and/or sexual preferences. Neither do you. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can conjure Delusions to fixate and salve your reality(if only momentarily). Hint.

If only again:

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dp1975

You really are a dumba$$. Anyone that is ok with what the democrats are doing and what is coming is a freakin retard. So your fine with the extra taxes that will be taken out of your little paycheck to pay for all the freebies? Your fine with unlimited illegals, the transgender freak movement and the green deal? You really think we gonna run this country on rainbows and windmills you fhuqking moron? Your little 401 K is gonna be worth less and less as the price of everything continues to get higher. You wanna talk estrogen? Apparently you was mentally neutered as a kid and have been brainwashed into thinking this is all great cause you got a job lol. The democrats need worker ants like yourself that just keep plugging away while they suck you dry with taxes and freebies and your oblivious or your a closet transgender freak.
Talk about a piece of Schitt? You must be looking in the mirror.

And save your queer comeback with something you think is intelligent. Anything you need to say to me needs to be done in person so I can feed you your front teeth you wormy Bit€H I don’t know you and am glad of it but your attitude personifies what’s wrong with people nowadays. And while I can’t stomp a mud hole in every dumass in America I’d enjoy starting with you

Attached Images
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

100% true..

I,I,I say Thar grab y0 Ankles

Stupid Yankees

Banjo Music Maestro..

Ya ..

You knew it was going to Happen..

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Joan,

Just exactly what is it,that you are trying to bitch about? Hint.

Kudos on your favorite Movie and "magically" becoming a "our",as you Whine aloud about your Brokedicktitude being someone else's "fault",while your skies fall. It ain't. Hint.

If only again:

Sctick, other than repeating yourself and calling people names you have nothing to add.

FYI, the titanic was a ship, not a movie.. hint....fuggin laughing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

Kudos on extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and how that being you,is never not enough...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again:

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by johnn
Honey,

If only again:

Can't think what freedoms I lost other than Trump taking away bumpstocks and my way of life is as good as ever. A lot of you guys are just always going to be glass half empty people

Yeah, party on schtick fan.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Joan,

Kudos on extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and how that being you,is never not enough...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again:

Repeat, repeat, nothing new here.. go Hillary, go

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

What could POSSIBLY fhuqking "change"? You are going to Whine with your heralded Brokedicktitude,set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and point quivering fingers at others,that your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is their "fault". Hint.

That while you live in the wrong place,schlep your Minimum Wage Job and simply DREAM aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Crying Brokedick Sheep are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Stick, have you not seen any “change” in our country in the last 2 years? I hope I am not being brokediktitude by asking.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,048 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,114
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.