Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Get real.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jack, no offense to you, but I'm not sure you fully understand the seriousness of Biden cheating his way to the presidency in 2020. We went from a nation of laws to banana republic overnight.

By all accounts the communists heavily influence the Biden crime syndicate, if not outright owning it. Our sovereignty was officially LOST in 2020. We are NO LONGER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We still look like it in our everyday life, at least out in the sticks where you and I live. The cities sure don't look like it though do they? Hell no, they look like Mogadishu. And it's spreading.

We have usurpers in the Whitehouse in the USA! We have at the very least, communist sympathizers running this country. At the very least. Or worse!

We have people in jail since Jan 6 without trials and convictions. We have open and outright cheating in elections, we have societal breakdown due to policies put in place meant to destroy our countries fabric. We have transvestites in our schools, criminals being released from prisons, influence peddling at the highest levels of our government. We have district attorneys that ignore the laws they swore to uphold. We have open borders being flooded with foreigners, all be design to disrupt, destroy and replace the fabric of America. Inflation? Intentional. Shortages? Intentional. Supply chain? Intentional. Gas prices? Intentional. Food prices? Intentional. Mortgage interest rates? Intentional.

I could go on, but we all discuss it each day, in between the petty bickering and character assassination anyway. Everyone knows these have happened, but I'm not sure many realize the seriousness of the country falling into the hands of these insane people.

Picture this scenario. We owe China massive amounts of money we can't pay, brought on by the policies of the politician robber barons. One day China says, we want all your timber. Or your silver, or your fish. Our government just gives it to them, no questions asked. And the politicians that gave our country away get massive kickbacks to their personal checking accounts while America gets f u c k e d!

They bring a few million soldiers over here and they rape our country for it's resources while "our" government just turns the other way. After all, the citizens of the United States are just peons, worthless dregs, deplorables, right? They wish we were dead and out of their way and they treat us like it. Do they not?

And you think the government that does all this cares one whit about your Constitutional rights? These people are lawless thugs that have STOLEN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The last thing they care about is whether Billy Bob can go hunt deer this fall. You can talk to them, they may give lip service to your concerns, but they DO NOT CARE about you or your country. They are ROBBERS, come to steal and plunder the United States of America. And it's barely getting started.

The country has fallen into the hands of the enemy and America better wake up and quit living under the delusion that, "Oh, but we protested or we voted or so and so politician is different, they'll fix it".

If something doesn't give with these stolen elections and scoundrils of the lowest character running the country AMERICA WILL BE LOST FOREVER, AND VERY SOON.

And they sure as phouck don't care about us or our "God-given" rights.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Cute rant you lazy piece of schit.

LOL

More nothing to offer.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by SS336
Urban areas passed this bill.
Let’s face it, there are just more of them then there are us, and getting worse each day. Some people will vote with their feet by moving if they can. This will create a bigger bias for the future. Oregon, like so many states today are sliding to progressive demographics.
My home state of Colorado is an example of what can happen. In a couple decades it has slipped into this same problem. The front range controls the state and the population there makes the laws.
At my age I probably, hopefully, won’t see the whole country go this way, but it is very bothersome for me to think my son’s family will have to decide where to live based on politics.

Here is a map of how each county voted on 114. It is easily seen how the urban areas have taken control of the whole state.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So explain why Florida is getting more red?
How about Idaho?
Montana?
All these places are growing by leaps and bounds, even dreaded Californians are moving in.... yet they aren't turning blue

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Jack, no offense to you, but I'm not sure you fully understand the seriousness of Biden cheating his way to the presidency in 2020. We went from a nation of laws to banana republic overnight.

By all accounts the communists heavily influence the Biden crime syndicate, if not outright owning it. Our sovereignty was officially LOST in 2020. We are NO LONGER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We still look like it in our everyday life, at least out in the sticks where you and I live. The cities sure don't look like it though do they? Hell no, they look like Mogadishu. And it's spreading.

We have usurpers in the Whitehouse in the USA! We have at the very least, communist sympathizers running this country. At the very least. Or worse!

We have people in jail since Jan 6 without trials and convictions. We have open and outright cheating in elections, we have societal breakdown due to policies put in place meant to destroy our countries fabric. We have transvestites in our schools, criminals being released from prisons, influence peddling at the highest levels of our government. We have district attorneys that ignore the laws they swore to uphold. We have open borders being flooded with foreigners, all be design to disrupt, destroy and replace the fabric of America. Inflation? Intentional. Shortages? Intentional. Supply chain? Intentional. Gas prices? Intentional. Food prices? Intentional. Mortgage interest rates? Intentional.

I could go on, but we all discuss it each day, in between the petty bickering and character assassination anyway. Everyone knows these have happened, but I'm not sure many realize the seriousness of the country falling into the hands of these insane people.

Picture this scenario. We owe China massive amounts of money we can't pay, brought on by the policies of the politician robber barons. One day China says, we want all your timber. Or your silver, or your fish. Our government just gives it to them, no questions asked. And the politicians that gave our country away get massive kickbacks to their personal checking accounts while America gets f u c k e d!

They bring a few million soldiers over here and they rape our country for it's resources while "our" government just turns the other way. After all, the citizens of the United States are just peons, worthless dregs, deplorables, right? They wish we were dead and out of their way and they treat us like it. Do they not?

And you think the government that does all this cares one whit about your Constitutional rights? These people are lawless thugs that have STOLEN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The last thing they care about is whether Billy Bob can go hunt deer this fall. You can talk to them, they may give lip service to your concerns, but they DO NOT CARE about you or your country. They are ROBBERS, come to steal and plunder the United States of America. And it's barely getting started.

The country has fallen into the hands of the enemy and America better wake up and quit living under the delusion that, "Oh, but we protested or we voted or so and so politician is different, they'll fix it".

If something doesn't give with these stolen elections and scoundrils of the lowest character running the country AMERICA WILL BE LOST FOREVER, AND VERY SOON.

And they sure as phouck don't care about us or our "God-given" rights.

I think you summed it up pretty well.
My wife just got done telling me what a pessimist I am regarding this issue... she went on to give examples of people fighting back and winning... we ain't done yet!
It is bleaker behind enemy lines... I saw the writing on the wall years ago and made proactive decisions to survive.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

More nothing to offer.

It’s reality.

You’re not going to do schit about any of it and you’re going to belittle those that do.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Very true, irfubar, and Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming are states people like me will be moving to keeping them red. It’s too bad those states can’t carry federal elections.
I lived in North Florida for 13 years and would move back but that is an expensive move and money is tight for everyone now.
Who knows what the future will bring, I hope better times for us all.
Sorry I messed up the “Quote” thing, sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain. 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very true, irfubar, and Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming are states people like me will be moving to keeping them red. It’s too bad those states can’t carry federal elections.
I lived in North Florida for 13 years and would move back but that is an expensive move and money is tight for everyone now.
Sorry I messed up the “Quote” thing, sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain. 😂

This is a positive trend I think many are overlooking....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by MAC
I would like to muster up some sympathy but can't do it. This is what happens when you allow the DEMs to control everything in your state. Those of you who live in CA, NY, NJ, IL, MA, OR, WA etc... have nobody but yourselves to blame since you allowed your states to be hikacked and have done NOTHING to take it back!

You have no idea. Back at you when Texas turns blue.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sackett
Connecticut passed this same law after Sandy Hook.....so good luck with it

How long have you voted Democrat?

How do you figure I voted Democrat? 'cause I live in a state that passed a very similar bill years ago? Or are you just on the sauce already?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL

More nothing to offer.

It’s reality.

You’re not going to do schit about any of it and you’re going to belittle those that do.

How about you show the campfire what a deep thinker you are and address what I wrote, point by point. Prove to the world you have something, anything to offer.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about Idaho?
Montana?
All these places are growing by leaps and bounds, even dreaded Californians are moving in.... yet they aren't turning blue

I try to stay out of these threads anymore. But the mention of Montana made me want to comment on it's initiative on medical staff being required to attempt to save the life of babies born alive (even in botched abortions) failed to pass. They might as well take babies to the mountains and let them die of exposure.

That said, the sale of our house closes in a couple of weeks. A few weeks later we will be looking at Oregon in the rear view mirror on our way to S. Utah.

I LOVE this state, but we (and I include myself as a life long resident and not voted D since the early 80's) have allowed the crazies to take over. The latest election just confirmed that our decision was the correct one.

Carpe' Scrotum
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
He has nothing to offer ever! Except some off the wall one line, attempt to be humorous. They usually fail that mission!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

This is a positive trend I think many are overlooking....

It’s the best we can hope for, like minded folks living together in large enough numbers to not only hold a major majority of active voters, but to also make life so onerous on liberals that they’ll refuse to live in these states. First step towards balkanization which is where we are heading.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Post one instance Where I placed the blame squarely on you.
I should be rubbing your face in it, but haven’t.

Really? Are you that drunk when you're on here? Here's one that's easy to find, but certainly not the only example. But whatever Jack, keeping living in your delusions.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not even trying to express your opposition to your elected officials is definitely not the best choice.
But it was your choice.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
How about Idaho?
Montana?

I try to stay out of these threads anymore. But the mention of Montana made me want to comment on it's initiative on medical staff being required to attempt to save the life of babies born alive (even in botched abortions) failed to pass. They might as well take babies to the mountains and let them die of exposure.

That said, the sale of our house closes in a couple of weeks. A few weeks later we will be looking at Oregon in the rear view mirror on our way to S. Utah.

I LOVE this state, but we (and I include myself as a life long resident and not voted D since the early 80's) have allowed the crazies to take over. The latest election just confirmed that our decision was the correct one.

Steve,
You are clueless as to what that proposed legislation was.... read it....
I am surprised you fell for it.... stay out of the wife's estrogen and don't move to Montana, pleas

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Connecticut passed this same law after Sandy Hook.....so good luck with it

How long have you voted Democrat?

How do you figure I voted Democrat? 'cause I live in a state that passed a very similar bill years ago? Or are you just on the sauce already?

So how long?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How about you show the campfire what a deep thinker you are and address what I wrote, point by point. Prove to the world you have something, anything to offer.

Now she wants to discuss things.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Heym06
He has nothing to offer ever! Except some off the wall one line, attempt to be humorous. They usually fail that mission!

Enjoy 114.

Losers.

Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.