J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No schiet.

State level affiliates.

That's why I asked earlier what was Oregon's NRA state affilliate.

That's why I am a WIZARD and you are a whimpering dipschiet.

It doesn’t say what you think it says.
The Institute (NRA-ILA) has worked vigorously to pass pro gun reform legislation at the state level.

You’re wrong, and the more you try to argue you’re right, the stupider you’re going to look. Walk away.

Dummy the guys in Oregon have already told you the NRA did not get involved.

That's why their name has the word "National" in it.

You have a childs understanding of how the world works but are never in doubt to spout off.

Wrong again, guys in oregon said NRA was directly involved. I can rub your face in scheit all night if that’s what you want….

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
looks like somebody gave up sobriety

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ldholton

Burns doesn’t need alcohol to make a fool of himself.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Lord Calvert and Nyquil mmmmmm.

Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Dre
Apology accepted,
But the fact still remains that 1, I voted against this bill,
2 Portland/multnomah county controls the state, 3 you somehow believe my presidential vote 14 Years ago contributed to 2022 state bill? All righty then.
Also, Please don’t be like the other tinny di*k D Bags, and constantly bring up old news over and over thinking you’re being productive

You might wanna start having more in depth conversations around your friends and family:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...-114-strengthen-firearm-regulations.html

Wow, I didn’t realize we are friends on Facebook or other social platforms that you know so much about me and my friends. And how I didn’t talk to them.
Fhacking pathetic idiot.
Are you now going to bring up Obama again?
That All you guys got over and over? Cool story bro!

Last edited by Dre; 11/13/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I've not read through all the replies but what stops a person from claiming their 30rnd 5.56 mags are actually 450 bushmaster mags?

I don't think the law will stand.

That said if you have a box mag fed gun and a mag that will hold 30 rnds of the ammo for your gun that you bought after December 8 then you would technically be in violation.

I think.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by dvnv
Originally Posted by MAC
I would like to muster up some sympathy but can't do it. This is what happens when you allow the DEMs to control everything in your state. Those of you who live in CA, NY, NJ, IL, MA, OR, WA etc... have nobody but yourselves to blame since you allowed your states to be hikacked and have done NOTHING to take it back!

You have no idea. Back at you when Texas turns blue.

Sorry Fool but I do have an idea. I have watched it happen to lots of places including my native state of CO. While I was away on active duty the fools still in CO stood by and let the DEMs from CA take over. As soon as I retired from active duty and went back to CO I knew it was a lost cause and left. TX is fighting the blue wave as hard as they can. Even though the DEMs tossed $100,000,000 to Bobby O'Dork we sent him away. Why can't CA take the state back? Because you don't want to.

Would CO have stayed red if you hadn't been away on active? I doubt it. We would welcome you coming to CA and showing us how it is done. Why didn't you just take CO back instead of moving to Texas? Regardless, good luck in Texas, hope you succeed...though more likely someone will end up saying it is your fault that Texas went blue.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

maybe true cuz he probably already got " wet brain "

Last edited by ldholton; 11/13/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yet the WIZARD was right, once again.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Laffin!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by copperking81
Courts, if they even decide to act, take too long to reverse nonsense like this. Much easier to just not vote democrat yet the very clown who started this thread copped to voting for the most liberal, gun grabbing president we've ever had. Guarantee he's voted for more.

Nobody alive today has any excuse for having ever voted democrat. In fact, pepaw had no excuse either... the ole "this ain't your pepaws democrat party" is single biggest political lie going. Today's democrat scumbag is the same democrat scumbag from 120 years ago.

He's hated Trump as well.

I love these guys, they vote for what they don't like and then wanna bitch about it.........

Damn copper, you sure have a hard on for me and love to follow me. Flattering but not into you or dudes.

12344 you’re way off your rocker as well if you think that I’m against Trump (who I voted for) and voted against this gun bill. Not sure where you’re getting your info.
Truly Short minded folks on here.

Well if that is truly the case I made an assumption that I shouldn't have and I apologize but the fact still remains you voted for Obama, one of the biggest gun grabbers of our time so the voting for what you don't like and then bitching about it still stands.

Apology accepted,
2 Portland/multnomah county controls the state, 3 you somehow believe my presidential vote 14 Years ago contributed to 2022 state bill? All righty then.
Also, Please don’t be like the other tinny di*k D Bags, and constantly bring up old news over and over thinking you’re being productive

If you don't think you're vote helped lead up to what happend then you're a fool, plain and simple.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Apology accepted,

You might wanna start having more in depth conversations around your friends and family:

Wow, I didn’t realize we are friends on Facebook or other social platforms that you know so much about me and my friends. And how I didn’t talk to them.
Fhacking pathetic idiot.
Why'd you vote for Obama.
LOL

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Will Tonto the Ravioli be going the discussion this fine evening?

Did you grant him permission John?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've not read through all the replies but what stops a person from claiming their 30rnd 5.56 mags are actually 450 bushmaster mags?

That said if you have a box mag fed gun and a mag that will hold 30 rnds of the ammo for your gun that you bought after December 8 then you would technically be in violation.

I think.

You’re wrong, as usual. Any mag with a capacity over 10 effectively banned, ones you currently own can only be used outside your home while hunting, or at a range.

If you conceal carry, you’re stuck with a revolver.
The NRA has everything you need to know posted on their website. No one told them they can’t do “state stuff” apparently? Laffin!

https://www.nraila.org/campaigns/2022/or/or-ballot-initiative

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Will Tonto the Ravioli be going the discussion this fine evening?

Did you grant him permission John?

It’s pride month, he’s tied up. Literally.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think.

You’re wrong, as usual. Any mag with a capacity over 10 effectively banned, ones you currently own can only be used outside your home while hunting, or at a range.

The NRA has everything you need to know posted on their website. No one told them they can’t do “state stuff” apparently? Laffin!

You're to dumb to realize that a 20 rnd mag for 5.56 is a sub 10 round mag for .450 Bushmaster.

The NRA always has news about gun control.

The question was about support so show mw the NRA paid for ads that ran in Oregon.

I wait, a bit.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/13/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I think.

You're to dumb to realize that a 20 rnd mag for 5.56 is a sub 10 round mag for .450 Bushmaster.

The NRA always has news about gun control.

The question was about support so show mw the NRA paid for ads that ran in Oregon.

I wait, a bit.

Only he said “30rd” not “20rd” you clueless Fugk.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Does the NRA being sued for failing to report their donations to fighting prop 114 count?! Laffin…. JFC John, do you really want to do this all night?!
https://oregonlive.com/politics/202...-measure-114-gun-control-initiative.html

Dre Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Apology accepted,

Fhacking pathetic idiot.
LOL

I was young, naive and believed the guy.
Can’t take it back.
Man enough to admit when I [bleep] up. But so many on here are obsessed with it like teenage school girl gossip.
And if they think I’m the only that was foooled. Than they are just as dumb

Last edited by Dre; 11/13/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Apology accepted,

Fhacking pathetic idiot.
LOL

I was young, naive and believed the guy.
Can’t take it back.
Man enough to admit when I [bleep] up. But so many on here are obsessed with it like teenage school girl gossip.
And if they think I’m the only that was foooled. Than they are just as dumb

Ok, doesn't excuse you being a dumbazz.... but welcome to the cause, going forward

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1minute, 300jimmy, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,571
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.