-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oregon was the first state to get fucqed into mail in ballots back in the nineties. Wait for your happy Wisconsin to be one of the next…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
your first post in this thread you were already calling people names.. well there is booze talking or just a very low IQ everybody can guess

Possibly.

In this post I am going to call you a schiet sucking weasle.

How do you like them apples?

On the other hand I think OR has a good chance of coming out of this storm in a better place.

Don't sell the homestead just yet, OR guys.

Lots of us want this win.
well I agree I hope Oregon comes out in good shape it's not just a win for Oregon it's a win for the entire United States. and I think you are a complete [bleep] loser. wasted talent. you need to get help..

Spot on except the “wasted talent” part. He never had any talent.

Lets let him expound on my talent wasting.

It'll be fun. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same here. NRA pretended to be boots on the ground only after VCDL started kicking serious ass.

The NRA has serious failings but pretending that they don’t at least claim to fight on the state and local levels by Burns is disingenuous.

LOL.

So once again I am a WIZARD.

Thanks.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/13/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
your first post in this thread you were already calling people names.. well there is booze talking or just a very low IQ everybody can guess

Possibly.

On the other hand I think OR has a good chance of coming out of this storm in a better place.

well I agree I hope Oregon comes out in good shape it's not just a win for Oregon it's a win for the entire United States. and I think you are a complete [bleep] loser. wasted talent. you need to get help..

Spot on except the “wasted talent” part. He never had any talent.

Lets let him expound on my talent wasting.

It'll be fun. laugh
well it would seem you do have a nak for starting stuff up but you can't seem to follow through and be successful and finish anything. probably the dependents gets in the way that would be alcohol dependence.. and most likely that leads to a lack of IQ at certain points

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=ldholton]your first post in this thread you were already calling people names.. well there is booze talking or just a very low IQ everybody can guess

Possibly.

Anyone that considers a sub $40k salary a win should shut the fugk up, stand in the sidelines and take notes.

LOL.

I don't get a salary.

I own the buisness.

You sure you alone own WyoArms? Think about it before you post. Is it a stand alone operation or do you exist only by the charitable endowment of a benefactor?

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/13/22.

IC B2

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Originally Posted by Rogue
When do you the people stop leaning on a judge to reverse a decision that was voted in by your people?

Whatever bro….

Bringing a snare drum and flag out here with you?

Really ready to go to war?

You’re a dumb fucq

No I’m not ready to go to war for Oregon, Oregon isn’t even willing to convince the guy down the street that voting for less rights isn’t a good idea.

What makes you think it was a legitimate election?

I don’t take for granted that any election in this country is legit anymore.

But when 80% (probably more) of the country is getting better gun laws even a lot of blue states. You can be assured that the gun owners that are getting [bleep] are sitting down more than they should be.

I’m not here to call anyone out or call you a dumbfugkc. I just think it’s time places like Oregon be honest about what they’re dealing with. And it’s not just big city dwellers and crooked politicians.

It’s your neighbors down the streets maybe not every neighbor in your corner of Oregon but rest assured you have a lot of commies leaving near.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
well it would seem you do have a nak for starting stuff up but you can't seem to follow through and be successful and finish anything. probably the dependents gets in the way that would be alcohol dependence.. and most likely that leads to a lack of IQ at certain points

Please enter the term runon sentence in your favorite search engine.

Your post has a chance of being the top result.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=ldholton]your first post in this thread you were already calling people names.. well there is booze talking or just a very low IQ everybody can guess

Possibly.

Anyone that considers a sub $40k salary a win should shut the fugk up, stand in the sidelines and take notes.

LOL.

I don't get a salary.

I own the buisness.

You sure you alone own WyoArms? Think about it before you post.

Who said "alone"?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

pardon me on talk to text you might Google up biggest loser in life and your name will be toward the top of the list

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Oregon was the first state to get fucqed into mail in ballots back in the nineties. Wait for your happy Wisconsin to be one of the next…

Wisconsin is already fucgked on almost every political issue except guns but if we lose gun rights it’s not going to be because of cheating in our bigger cities.

It’s going to be because gun owners that give a fugk sit on the side lines.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Possibly.

LOL.

I don't get a salary.

I own the buisness.

You sure you alone own WyoArms? Think about it before you post.

Who said "alone"?

How many employees? Besides you of course. More than…….0? Laffin!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Great post Einstein

😂😂😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

pardon me on talk to text you might Google up biggest loser in life and your name will be toward the top of the list

Might be time to hydrate and pour your self into bed.

Just sayin, Player.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wisconsin is already fucgked on almost every political issue except guns but if we lose gun rights it’s not going to be because of cheating in our bigger cities.

Sure

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Great post Einstein

😂😂😂

YIPPEE!

Tonto the boy showed up...

HOT DAMN!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Hey Tonto...

How is it hanging?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your parents need to be bitch-slapped for neglect

😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

Sure

More and more states are getting permitless carry every year and giving up nothing in return. The west coast gun owners throws up his hands and says that’s the way she goes while getting [bleep].

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Your parents need to be bitch-slapped for neglect

😂
you're one of them tough guys on the internet. but you couldn't stand toe to toe and talk to anybody I guarantee you

Last edited by ldholton; 11/13/22.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.