Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Nestucca... You are a whole lotta tough guy ain't ya?
What I’m supposed to be scared of a want a be internet bully not a chance. Im not intimidated in the least and can take care of myself with no worries tough boys. Good night I’m going to go to bed to get up early to go hunting unlike some on here.

Oh man.

He said “internet bully.”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Glad to see so many "conservatives" enjoying over 3 million US citizens having their Constitutionally guaranteed rights denied.

Har har har look at Oregon.

I'll try not to laugh when it's your turn.

I guess Roy don’t think it’s funny no more.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
For the haters-

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wow that’s a huge win Roy.

Go ahead and take the week off. Again.

LOL

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Glad to see so many "conservatives" enjoying over 3 million US citizens having their Constitutionally guaranteed rights denied.

Actually….it was our turn, and you did laugh.
M sure you remember it totally different and will reply with some nonsense about how you were just completely misunderstood though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
For the haters-

Wow that’s a huge win Roy.

Go ahead and take the week off. Again.

LOL

I’d bet $$ he’s not even one of the people that reached out to the sheriff asking where he stood.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
M sure you remember it totally different and will reply with some nonsense about how you were just completely misunderstood though.

Not only did he laugh he laughed about it for years and mentioned it in every conversation.

Because he’s a piece of schit.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’d bet $$ he’s not even one of the people that reached out to the sheriff asking where he stood.

Hell no.

Consuela found that schit on Facebook.

LOL

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If the people in Oregon don’t care about their rights, why should I ? Getting what they deserve…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Nestucca... You are a whole lotta tough guy ain't ya?
What I’m supposed to be scared of a want a be internet bully not a chance. Im not intimidated in the least and can take care of myself with no worries tough boys. Good night I’m going to go to bed to get up early to go hunting unlike some on here.

Oh man.

He said “internet bully.”

LOL

Just keeping the thread alive...

...and because exerting faux anger at a guy on a website is easy peasy... but actually fighting .GOV is really really scary stuff.

We will get in trouble Brother Bluto if we do that...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

What you don't get Roy is that most of us are NOT mocking you...

We are mocking the lack of effort by Oregon as a whole.

You will either get that... or you will not.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I mock Nestucca because of the stupid chit he says...

NOT because he is loosing his gun right in 23+/- days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You did, when it was our (Va.) fight. You mocked many members and posts about the 1/20/20 rally in Richmond.
You continue to; "peaceful protests" etc.
American patriots from across the country showed support, hell countless members from this forum drove hours/days to attend and support Va.
Many contributed $ to VCDL. Supporting organizations outside of their own states.
(IIRC. Gunner500 came from Wyoming, 16 hrs. ea. way?)
We welcomed all the support we could get.
We won't forget those that did help, but strangely, you also don't forget those that didn't.
What specifically are doing or going to do to help yourself?
Are you involved at any level in any group in Oregon?
Best of luck, should you decide to fight this.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by nash22
The majority of county sheriff’s have already got together and said they won’t enforce it. So we will see.

OK

LOL

Yeah, so is the local conservative leaning sheriff going to make gun shops sell guns to people without the permit to buy?
In 6 months there will be no local gun shops. 114 kills them.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I've not read through all the replies but what stops a person from claiming their 30rnd 5.56 mags are actually 450 bushmaster mags?

I don't think the law will stand.

That said if you have a box mag fed gun and a mag that will hold 30 rnds of the ammo for your gun that you bought after December 8 then you would technically be in violation.

I think.

You’re wrong, as usual. Any mag with a capacity over 10 effectively banned, ones you currently own can only be used outside your home while hunting, or at a range.

If you conceal carry, you’re stuck with a revolver.
The NRA has everything you need to know posted on their website. No one told them they can’t do “state stuff” apparently? Laffin!

https://www.nraila.org/campaigns/2022/or/or-ballot-initiative
A lot of us in Oregon have 10 round magazine pistols and rifles. We saw the dark clouds of Communist dictates coming years ago.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

That was pretty sad.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This was all quietly funded by George Soros and the front man was some Minister ( Lutheran) from up in Potlandia.

The other 35 counties in Oregon need to just kick Potlandia and Multnomah County OUT of the State of Oregon..
let Washington pick them up, or let them be their own city like Washington DC.. see how long they stand on their own.

114 may hurt legitimate businesses, but I hope it just creates a large scale black market...

I don't need to buy any more firearms... the pair of 22's I have now are all I need..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
114 may hurt legitimate businesses, but I hope it just creates a large scale black market...

It will...

We got hit with the background check thing in 2020 (or something like that)... most folks I know ignore it. Some don't.

Point is... it is just another onerous do nothing law to jab at 2A.

Same with Obongos 41F... it does NOTHING but make it a big fugging hassle to buy a can or SBR for folks that didn't before act before July 31, 2016.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That is EXACTLY my position on peaceful protest. NOT MOCKING YOU, just pointing out the folly of thinking communists care about peaceful protests. So ironic you can see it one way but refuse to see it the other. How is it you choose to be so personally butthurt about my position on communism and peaceful protests, anything short of killing to get rid of them really, but you can't see the other side? Blind brother, you are completely blinded by your emotions. Many of you are.

People like deflave and alwaysatool are just here to fan the flames they don't care about truth one way or another, so I pay them no mind.

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/15/22.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

That is EXACTLY my position on peaceful protest. NOT MOCKING YOU, just pointing out the folly of thinking communists care about peaceful protests. So ironic you can see it one way but refuse to see it the other. How is it you choose to be so personally butthurt about my position on communism and peaceful protests, anything short of killing to get rid of them really, but you can't see the other side? Blind brother, you are completely blinded by your emotions. Many of you are.

People like deflave and alwaysatool are just here to fan the flames they don't care about truth one way or another, so I pay them no mind.

FUGG IT...

You are a moron...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Here's a letter I sent to sheriff Dave Daniels this morning.

Sheriff,
I read your position statement on measure 114. I am seriously glad you support the 2nd! That's what we need from our sheriff. My gun is my last line of defense against tyranny, my neighbors and immediate community next, my sheriff next after that. So you're not my only defense, but you're the last one that doesn't involve blood, killing, and societal chaos. 

That's how important your position on this measure is! Without you standing between tyranny and citizens, there would be bloodshed and war! 
However, I need to point out that while all of the above is true and I am gawdawful thankful for you and your official statement, it still leaves us with a problem. 

While the left and liberals keep throwing [bleep] at the wall until something sticks with gun control laws, w/o any consequences whatsoever by the way, we have to vigorously defend ourselves against their tyrannical and unConstitutional measures, one after the other, even though they are clearly ILLEGAL.

What needs to happen is, rather than bowing down to these measures which are as you stated clearly an infringement of our 2nd amendment rights by falling in line with the classes and training portion of this measure, our sheriff needs to say loudly and clearly, "No, this will not be in effect in my county, in part or in entirety. My legally operating gunshops will continue to do business and my citizens will continue to exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, uninterrupted. Any attempt to interfere with either of the above will be met with the full force and effect of my department. The citizens of this county WILL NOT be subject to the illegal and unConstitutional measures which clearly have no basis in law". 

By agreeing to hurry up and come up with a program to facilitate this tyrannical measure, you become part of the problem. If I read your position correctly, your heart isn't inclined that way. But by following through with these edicts handed down from Portland, you do position yourself in alliance with tyranny. 

Sadly for all of us, this unConstitutional measure is being shoved down our throat. We as citizens have no choice but bloodshed against tyranny if our sheriff doesn't stand for us and against criminality.
Nobody but perhaps the most radical left, the ones that would love to declare martial law and invoke emergency powers, want war. We in Josephine county just want to live our lives and be left alone.
Sheriff, we just re-elected you, and we need your help now. Make a stand that we aren't in a position to make. You have power we lack. Use it. Set an example for all the nation to see. Make us proud, make us free citizens again. Do not buy into the lies and overreach of the left, make a stand against this measure and by doing so, make us proud and show the world the righteous will give no more ground. Make this county one the whole nation can model. We as citizens will back you if you stand for our rights.

Please, I implore you as a law-abiding citizen, don't let them make criminals out of us. We've done nothing to deserve jail time by simply being free citizens in this county. 
Sheriff, the people in this county believe in you. Tell us how we can help and let's show these bastards we aren't going to take any more. Help us by leading this fight for freedom.
Thank you for considering all I've written. 

With urgency, 

LOL
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,527
Posts18,491,115
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.