Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Here's a letter I sent to sheriff Dave Daniels this morning.

Sheriff,
I read your position statement on measure 114. I am seriously glad you support the 2nd! That's what we need from our sheriff. My gun is my last line of defense against tyranny, my neighbors and immediate community next, my sheriff next after that. So you're not my only defense, but you're the last one that doesn't involve blood, killing, and societal chaos. 

That's how important your position on this measure is! Without you standing between tyranny and citizens, there would be bloodshed and war! 
However, I need to point out that while all of the above is true and I am gawdawful thankful for you and your official statement, it still leaves us with a problem. 

While the left and liberals keep throwing [bleep] at the wall until something sticks with gun control laws, w/o any consequences whatsoever by the way, we have to vigorously defend ourselves against their tyrannical and unConstitutional measures, one after the other, even though they are clearly ILLEGAL.

What needs to happen is, rather than bowing down to these measures which are as you stated clearly an infringement of our 2nd amendment rights by falling in line with the classes and training portion of this measure, our sheriff needs to say loudly and clearly, "No, this will not be in effect in my county, in part or in entirety. My legally operating gunshops will continue to do business and my citizens will continue to exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, uninterrupted. Any attempt to interfere with either of the above will be met with the full force and effect of my department. The citizens of this county WILL NOT be subject to the illegal and unConstitutional measures which clearly have no basis in law". 

By agreeing to hurry up and come up with a program to facilitate this tyrannical measure, you become part of the problem. If I read your position correctly, your heart isn't inclined that way. But by following through with these edicts handed down from Portland, you do position yourself in alliance with tyranny. 

Sadly for all of us, this unConstitutional measure is being shoved down our throat. We as citizens have no choice but bloodshed against tyranny if our sheriff doesn't stand for us and against criminality.
Nobody but perhaps the most radical left, the ones that would love to declare martial law and invoke emergency powers, want war. We in Josephine county just want to live our lives and be left alone.
Sheriff, we just re-elected you, and we need your help now. Make a stand that we aren't in a position to make. You have power we lack. Use it. Set an example for all the nation to see. Make us proud, make us free citizens again. Do not buy into the lies and overreach of the left, make a stand against this measure and by doing so, make us proud and show the world the righteous will give no more ground. Make this county one the whole nation can model. We as citizens will back you if you stand for our rights.

Please, I implore you as a law-abiding citizen, don't let them make criminals out of us. We've done nothing to deserve jail time by simply being free citizens in this county. 
Sheriff, the people in this county believe in you. Tell us how we can help and let's show these bastards we aren't going to take any more. Help us by leading this fight for freedom.
Thank you for considering all I've written. 

With urgency, 

Oh my God.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
What you don't get Roy is that most of us are NOT mocking you...

We are mocking the lack of effort by Oregon as a whole.

You will either get that... or you will not.

That is EXACTLY my position on peaceful protest. NOT MOCKING YOU, just pointing out the folly of thinking communists care about peaceful protests. So ironic you can see it one way but refuse to see it the other. How is it you choose to be so personally butthurt about my position on communism and peaceful protests, anything short of killing to get rid of them really, but you can't see the other side? Blind brother, you are completely blinded by your emotions. Many of you are.

People like deflave and alwaysatool are just here to fan the flames they don't care about truth one way or another, so I pay them no mind.

SO
No Peaceful Protest?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys keep doing exactly what the left does, and try to make this about me, when it's always been about the issues. I have done nothing but point out to all of you the futility of thinking that you can somehow talk down a communist, by peaceful protest. They don't care. At no point was it personal.

However your inability to keep it from becoming personal now shows that the liberals have affected more of conservative thinking than you all can see and admit. You are blinded to your own bias and emotions are running your thinking, rather than logic.

Personal attacks are weak and shallow. Stick to the issues.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That is EXACTLY my position on peaceful protest. NOT MOCKING YOU, just pointing out the folly of thinking communists care about peaceful protests.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Stick to the issues.

The issue is that people in states like Oregon are a buncha lazy dumb fugks.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
That is EXACTLY my position on peaceful protest. NOT MOCKING YOU, just pointing out the folly of thinking communists care about peaceful protests.

Another nothing to offer post.

Shocking.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
FUGG IT...

You are a moron...

You sure you're not a democrat? Because you talk like one.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Another nothing to offer post.

Shocking.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here's a letter I sent to sheriff Dave Daniels this morning.

Sheriff,
I read your position statement on measure 114. I am seriously glad you support the 2nd! That's what we need from our sheriff. My gun is my last line of defense against tyranny, my neighbors and immediate community next, my sheriff next after that. So you're not my only defense, but you're the last one that doesn't involve blood, killing, and societal chaos. 

That's how important your position on this measure is! Without you standing between tyranny and citizens, there would be bloodshed and war! 
However, I need to point out that while all of the above is true and I am gawdawful thankful for you and your official statement, it still leaves us with a problem. 

While the left and liberals keep throwing [bleep] at the wall until something sticks with gun control laws, w/o any consequences whatsoever by the way, we have to vigorously defend ourselves against their tyrannical and unConstitutional measures, one after the other, even though they are clearly ILLEGAL.

What needs to happen is, rather than bowing down to these measures which are as you stated clearly an infringement of our 2nd amendment rights by falling in line with the classes and training portion of this measure, our sheriff needs to say loudly and clearly, "No, this will not be in effect in my county, in part or in entirety. My legally operating gunshops will continue to do business and my citizens will continue to exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, uninterrupted. Any attempt to interfere with either of the above will be met with the full force and effect of my department. The citizens of this county WILL NOT be subject to the illegal and unConstitutional measures which clearly have no basis in law". 

By agreeing to hurry up and come up with a program to facilitate this tyrannical measure, you become part of the problem. If I read your position correctly, your heart isn't inclined that way. But by following through with these edicts handed down from Portland, you do position yourself in alliance with tyranny. 

Sadly for all of us, this unConstitutional measure is being shoved down our throat. We as citizens have no choice but bloodshed against tyranny if our sheriff doesn't stand for us and against criminality.
Nobody but perhaps the most radical left, the ones that would love to declare martial law and invoke emergency powers, want war. We in Josephine county just want to live our lives and be left alone.
Sheriff, we just re-elected you, and we need your help now. Make a stand that we aren't in a position to make. You have power we lack. Use it. Set an example for all the nation to see. Make us proud, make us free citizens again. Do not buy into the lies and overreach of the left, make a stand against this measure and by doing so, make us proud and show the world the righteous will give no more ground. Make this county one the whole nation can model. We as citizens will back you if you stand for our rights.

Please, I implore you as a law-abiding citizen, don't let them make criminals out of us. We've done nothing to deserve jail time by simply being free citizens in this county. 
Sheriff, the people in this county believe in you. Tell us how we can help and let's show these bastards we aren't going to take any more. Help us by leading this fight for freedom.
Thank you for considering all I've written. 

With urgency, 

So in essence, YOU are doing exactly what we Virginians did[minus the PP].
What you seem to be missing is that the PP in Virginia helped push the top 3 elected statewide officials over the top in the following election.
3 that are much more 2A friendly.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford

I'm pretty sure nobody here thinks I'm doing anything. LOL

So which is it? Can't have it both ways can you?

Since no one else is bothering to chime in but trollers I'm out.

LOL
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
A lot of that looks to be clearly unconstitutional, so we'll see how it shakes out after the inevitable court challenges.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I firmly believe you have done nothing, aren't doing anything, and will not do anything, in the future.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

WTF?
Shoes on the other foot and it's all waaa-waaa-waaa.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

WTF?
Shoes on the other foot and it's all waaa-waaa-waaa.

As per always

MAGA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

I firmly believe you have done nothing, aren't doing anything, and will not do anything, in the future.

I was eternally hopeful a spark might catch on with 'ol Ballz... (I am just like that)...

...but alas you are right again.

Ballz owns this chit top to bottom.

-----------------------------------------

Nice PEACEFUL WHINE to the sheriff Ballz... the ONE elected official on your side.

Ya got the stones to send queen Kate a mean Tweet?

Yeah... didn't think so...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need to let your Sheriff know that you will stand behind him, with him.
Let him know he has support. Get 50 signatures on that letter. Stop begging him to fight your battles.
Go fight with him, start small, local, might be surprised where it will go.
(save the bloodshed drama, unless you are prepared to act.)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ballz,

Can you please pen some more letters that include the words "tyranny" and "bloodshed?"

I think they'll gain you lots of support.

LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Must not be any 2A proponents in Oregon.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Did you really sign your email to the sheriff like this?

Urgently,

An $8 driveway boy living in a T-111 shack,
LOL

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jan. 19th, 2020's blast from the past in a thread discussing our Lobby day protest or "peaceful protest" as it got coined.
LOL

Wonder how it's going to go when antifa starts throwing plastic balloons full of piss at conservatives? Me personally, I avoid that type of situation because my temper would get the best of me. If I'm going to contribute it's got to be all out fighting or some other way. I won't have bags of piss thrown at me w/o repurcussions, which of course is exactly what they paid agitators are paid to create.
'See, look what these crazy right wing extremists did (when we got in their face shouting and threw bags of piss at them), we need to take their guns away!"

No thank you, I do not have the temperment for that.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/15/22.

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (338rcm, 1minute, 338Rules, 338reddog, 264magnum, 66 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.