Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

I'm with ingwe on this.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

What are you smoking today?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WiFowler

I'm with ingwe on this.

Called "The White Wave"

Attached Images
wave-the-white-flag.jpg (16.57 KB, 196 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll be darned, just found out from “X” that Trump is going to announce the imprisonment of the cabal and the Military take over of the government.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by wytex
Yep, watch the down fall of the Rep party tonight.
I can't say that I totally agree with you wytex.

Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away. Iowa is now very red and at best New Hampshire is purple. At least in Iowa, we tend to dislike people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut and that pretty much describes Donald Trump. I predict Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis and yes, even former vice president Mike Pence will do as well if not better than Donald Trump, should he stay in. Any future candidates need to start acting like a president NOW and not in 16 months.

In fact I will say it now, Donald Trump will get smoked in both Iowa and New Hampshire. Donald has 2 things working against him. Age and attitude. I think Donald Trump is wasting his money, but I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. (I am a team player even if the messenger is flawed)

As for the down fall of the republican party, I doubt it. In the next 23 months the republicans had damn well better get a new attitude and a new way of thinking. We need to stand up and demand an end to voter and vote counting fraud and demand that the republican leadership start paying attention to the working class Americans. Something the democRATs used to brag about but have since gone leftist anarchist rogue.

SEN. JOSH HAWLEY: I think that this election was the funeral for the Republican Party as we know it. The Republican Party is, as we have known it, is dead. And voters have made that clear.

In particular, the folks who did not vote for Republicans in this last election, were independent voters, working-class independent voters who voted for President Obama once upon a time, then voted for President Trump, but stayed home this time. We are not a majority party unless we can appeal to those voters.

Right there it is ^^^^

kwg

So the Idea of giving them Abortion Up to Puberty Blockers will not get the to the Poll..

Their just going to sit there and watch All My Children till their God Given Rights are No More ..

If that’s the case then it’s Baghdad Bob Time ..

So my other idea ..

Let’s just Surrender for them to the Trannies and Psychopaths and make some sort of Peace..

Clearly we don’t have the Numbers..

Their to Stupid to Know that giving Up Their Rights for Security will end with having Neither..

Trump ain’t Running in 2024 ..

Just a Gut Feeling..

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope Trump stays in the ring.

One thing for sure is he will create the platform that every other candidate will be measured against.

He will also draw most of the fire from the leftist media and deep state which may be beneficial to the other candidates.

If any one challenger rises to the top it will be their turn in the barrel.

God Bless America
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm with ingwe on this.

Me too. But he won’t. And if he can’t win the Republican nomination, he’ll run as an independent and guarantee the Dems another 4 years in the WH.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There, their, they're akrange.

LOL

Last edited by UncleAlps; 11/15/22.

God Bless America
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Thanks Ms. Tidballs

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hard to believe the peeps here talking some version of "we'll get 'em in 2024"

You better sober up and take a harder look at what just happened.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I will ask you guys who seem so excited about Trump running and the "downfall" of the Republican party the following questions:

1 You all basically agree that due to cheating, collusion amongst the establishment etc etc that Trump can not win 2024. What good does this do for the "our side" to run a candidate that is basically guaranteed to lose and more importantly to further divide the Right while the stupid libs continue to go lockstep along party lines?

2 How does allowing the Dems to retain the presidency and most likely both Houses of Congress and thus being able to enact their ultra liberal agenda at will help us at all? At least, even if the Rs are crooked as the rest, they have at a minimum been able to stop the most radically liberal parts of the Dems agenda on the 2A, illegals etc etc.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wow.

The Cabal will install whoever they want to install.

And the "my guy, even if he is a crook" BS is what got us here today. 60 years in the making.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Kevin McLuntz has already said he ain’t going after Mr. Pudd’n ..

And that Includes his Treasonous Spawn..

You can also Bank that the Rhinos will at least be voting 50% of the Time with the Psychopathic Maoist/ Marxist in the House ..

Accept it ..

So more Outrageous Spending in the House and Administrative Language..

In the Senate more Psychopathic Maoist/ Marxist Judges ..

Ba Dee Ba Dee

That’s All Fellow Trannies

The GP Flag in the Front Yard will buy you some Time..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by steve4102

I think the exact opposite. Partnering with him would unify conservatives.
That will never happen, ever.

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

TRUMP + DESANTIS > Trump + ???

TRUMP + DESANTIS > DeSantis + ???

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America

Trump CANT WIN, the establishment spent 6 years getting rid of him and his MAGA Movement, they sure as hell aren’t going to let him back in the White House

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by greydog
I expect him to say something along the lines of this:
"This is not the time to ask what your country can do for you. It isn't the time to ask what you can do for your country. This is the time to ask what you can do for me. There are a lot of people who support me hugely, maybe more than any other person ever, but I need some of those free thinkers out there to fall in line too. Make Trump great again!"
This is how Donald Trump thinks. He might recognize that he is too old for the office (just like the current clown) but I doubt it. He might decide the interests of the Nation come first, but I doubt that too. Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD

That is BS.....Just think of the price DJT has paid for shaking the establishment to its core. All the dems and half the republicans have done everything they can think of to punish him for wanting to make America strong. His efforts to give middle America a chance to thrive have put him and his family and supporters through hell and even jail. He could have just stayed in his lane and been one of the wealthy elites.

He took this on for America and not for himself. The cost has been beyond comprehension. This is what they do to all who oppose. We will witness much more, for they will not stop with just DJT. They will try to crush any and all who stand in their way of complete domination.

It is evident where we are now in history. You do not need to wonder about intent. History has played this tune around the world many times.

Illegitimi non carborundum

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by ironbender
Trump declares a 2024 run as third party candidate (America First party?).

You are ignoring the fact elections are now officially hijacked. Third party will not fix that. People going to jail will.
No it won’t, but it will fracture and possibly destroy the Republican Party for good, which is where we need to start.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/15/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America

Trump CANT WIN, the establishment spent 6 years getting rid of him and his MAGA Movement, they sure as hell aren’t going to let him back in the White House

The left so badly wants to crush DJT – and, more importantly, what he represents... For we mustn’t fool ourselves: If the left succeeds in getting rid of DJT, it will then indict and arrest the next unapologetic Republican who appears on the scene, too. And then the next one. And then the next one. The left won’t stop. It knows no boundaries. It recognizes no rules. Whatever it takes.

Most Republicans are, by nature, calm, law-abiding citizens. They like following rules and hate playing dirty. But the call of the hour may require us to set aside our nature. For we really only have two options: Do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump remains a free man, or let radical leftists destroy the America we know and love. There is no third option.

And we better take a stand now. For the left will only grow stronger with each victory it achieves. Censoring voices on social media already seems normal to us. Soon arresting one’s political opponents will seem normal too. When we finally decide to fight back, it may be too late. So let’s hold the line – now.

Illegitimi non carborundum

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bellydeep

I'm with ingwe on this.

Me too. But he won’t. And if he can’t win the Republican nomination, he’ll run as an independent and guarantee the Dems another 4 years in the WH.
Democrats are guaranteed at least four years no matter who runs, have you not been paying tension.

Think, Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs, etc.

They control the ballot box.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raspy

The left so badly wants to crush DJT – and, more importantly, what he represents... For we mustn’t fool ourselves: If the left succeeds in getting rid of DJT, it will then indict and arrest the next unapologetic Republican who appears on the scene, too. And then the next one. And then the next one. The left won’t stop. It knows no boundaries. It recognizes no rules. Whatever it takes.

Most Republicans are, by nature, calm, law-abiding citizens. They like following rules and hate playing dirty. But the call of the hour may require us to set aside our nature. For we really only have two options: Do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump remains a free man, or let radical leftists destroy the America we know and love. There is no third option.

And we better take a stand now. For the left will only grow stronger with each victory it achieves. Censoring voices on social media already seems normal to us. Soon arresting one’s political opponents will seem normal too. When we finally decide to fight back, it may be too late. So let’s hold the line – now.

I can still heat my house and kill a buck with a permit though.

All good

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I saw an interesting thought on Twitter earlier about his speech tonight. Would be the beginning of something if the feds were dumb enough to arrest him on a live broadcast.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 55 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.