Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by ingwe
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

I think the exact opposite. Partnering with him would unify conservatives.
That will never happen, ever.

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

TRUMP + DESANTIS > Trump + ???

TRUMP + DESANTIS > DeSantis + ???

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America

Trump CANT WIN, the establishment spent 6 years getting rid of him and his MAGA Movement, they sure as hell aren’t going to let him back in the White House

The left so badly wants to crush DJT – and, more importantly, what he represents... For we mustn’t fool ourselves: If the left succeeds in getting rid of DJT, it will then indict and arrest the next unapologetic Republican who appears on the scene, too. And then the next one. And then the next one. The left won’t stop. It knows no boundaries. It recognizes no rules. Whatever it takes.

Most Republicans are, by nature, calm, law-abiding citizens. They like following rules and hate playing dirty. But the call of the hour may require us to set aside our nature. For we really only have two options: Do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump remains a free man, or let radical leftists destroy the America we know and love. There is no third option.

And we better take a stand now. For the left will only grow stronger with each victory it achieves. Censoring voices on social media already seems normal to us. Soon arresting one’s political opponents will seem normal too. When we finally decide to fight back, it may be too late. So let’s hold the line – now.
You are misinformed, it is NOT the Left that is trying to get rid of Trump and his America First Movement.

It is The Republicans that are spearheading the Stop Trump agenda.

If the Republican Establishment were to get behind Trump, he would be unbeatable. They they won’t, they are controlled by Globalists, NOT America First .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
In Retrospect Trump was just a Anomaly..

He did a lot of Good but was never was able to see his way out of the Hedgerow..

Bill Barr being Exhibt A

Oh Gawd ..

Wray Wray ..

Maybe the Timing of His Demise is Overstated ..

If you can’t get a Kari Lake Elected ..

It’s Tapp’s ..

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Monkey got his tail cut off.

Then said it won't be long now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by wytex
Yep, watch the down fall of the Rep party tonight.
I can't say that I totally agree with you wytex.

Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away. Iowa is now very red and at best New Hampshire is purple. At least in Iowa, we tend to dislike people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut and that pretty much describes Donald Trump. I predict Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis and yes, even former vice president Mike Pence will do as well if not better than Donald Trump, should he stay in. Any future candidates need to start acting like a president NOW and not in 16 months.

In fact I will say it now, Donald Trump will get smoked in both Iowa and New Hampshire. Donald has 2 things working against him. Age and attitude. I think Donald Trump is wasting his money, but I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. (I am a team player even if the messenger is flawed)

As for the down fall of the republican party, I doubt it. In the next 23 months the republicans had damn well better get a new attitude and a new way of thinking. We need to stand up and demand an end to voter and vote counting fraud and demand that the republican leadership start paying attention to the working class Americans. Something the democRATs used to brag about but have since gone leftist anarchist rogue.

SEN. JOSH HAWLEY: I think that this election was the funeral for the Republican Party as we know it. The Republican Party is, as we have known it, is dead. And voters have made that clear.

In particular, the folks who did not vote for Republicans in this last election, were independent voters, working-class independent voters who voted for President Obama once upon a time, then voted for President Trump, but stayed home this time. We are not a majority party unless we can appeal to those voters.

Right there it is ^^^^

kwg

Dam man , that’s pretty weak
I have always voted repub even when I had serious doubts
But I just don’t think I could do pence

Probably go take a day long piss into a fan till Election Day was over first

Just couldn’t do that MFer

So Trump offends you ?

Don’t get it
Kenneth

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Damned if I know what Trump will say tonight. Whatever it will be will certainly be interesting, that is for certain. Trump very much surprised me as a president. I readily admit that I did not like him at all as a private citizen before he originally became a candidate the first time. I disliked him even more as a candidate in his original primary as I thought it disgraceful the way he treated the other candidates, not with policy issues, but purely personal insults that had nothing to do with issues. Considering his known past dealings with the Clintons, I fully fully expected him to throw the election to favor Hillary. I am very pleased that I was wrong with those fears, but I was fully justified in thinking that possibility by his past actions. For the record, while I voted in the first primary for another candidate, I did vote for Trump in the general election and in the next primary and next general election. I was very much pleased with Trump's performance as a president. However, while he did calm down a little bit, I sure wish he had acted a bit more "presidential" personality wise. Maybe it's a regional thing, but the smart-assed New York City attitude just doesn't play well with me. That does not mean that I didn't usually agree with him, but I prefer to be a bit more civil and I expect a president to be as well. I did not say that a president should not be forceful, but avoid the street gutter personal attacks. If Trump should run in the primary, I really hope that he will concentrate on the issues at hand and what he intends to do about them, other than just saying how wonderful it is to be him and how bad the DemocRats are. They are bad, no doubt, but he needs to lay out what he wants to do as president to fix this major clusrer-f__k we are in. It is going to be a monumental task unlike any president has ever undertaken. That is if this nation can survive another two years for the next president to take over. Biden & Company has screwed things up so bad, I cannot with all confidence say that it can be fixed, but I can still hope. Either way, whoever ends up running against the Dems has to be someone that has a reasonable chance of being elected in a somewhat kinda-sorta fair election. Judging by the recent mid-terms, this ain't gonna be a cake-walk. Don't ask me for the logic in this, but it is apparent there are a lot more brain dead idiots in this nation than I suspected. The Dems have proven that they can get anyone/anything elected for the most part. While Trump might be the best man for the job, if he cannot get elected, it is a mute point. If the Dems don't run Biden again, they well may run Newsome, the hyena, or Buttplug. Hell, they possibly could even get Uncle Fester elected. They did in Pennsylvania. My point is, that this nation is so screwed up that they elect such as these, does anyone really think they can get some of these voters to either not vote at all or cross over and vote for a Republican? Unfortunately, it has been proven that for us to win a national election, we must attract voters that have either supported this trash before or have not bothered to vote. They did not vote for Trump in enough numbers last time and Trump did not have near enough influence in the recent primaries, so do you really think they will vote Trump next time around? I dunno, maybe? I'm not so sure I want to take that chance at this point. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Trump rise up like a Phoenix out of the ashes and lead us out of this disaster, but I just don't see it. As of right now, I think DeSantis is the right man to go with. Maybe with Pompaeo as his running mate? I might change my mind in the future, but that is how I feel about the situation as of now.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m not convinced that DeSantis is anything but a wolf in sheeps clothing sent by the DS to destroy Trump and divide the party even further.

Trump earned my support and he has it until the very end.

The best thing DeSantis could do is STFU on the National stage (other than to support Trump), continue to be successful in Florida and be available to Trump for the next 4 years. If he can do that (that’s a big IF) he’ll be well positioned for 2028 and he’ll have earned my support.

If DeSantis is so obsessed with being president rather than the governor of Florida he should move to a different state and run as Trump’s VP.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
In Retrospect Trump was just a Anomaly..

He did a lot of Good but was never was able to see his way out of the Hedgerow..

Bill Barr being Exhibt A

Oh Gawd ..

Wray Wray ..

Maybe the Timing of His Demise is Overstated ..

If you can’t get a Kari Lake Elected ..

It’s Tapp’s ..

I hope he has a better plan than just announcing his re-election bid.

If that’s all his big announcement entails, he just needs to wake up, smell the coffee and retire.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America

Trump CANT WIN, the establishment spent 6 years getting rid of him and his MAGA Movement, they sure as hell aren’t going to let him back in the White House

The left so badly wants to crush DJT – and, more importantly, what he represents... For we mustn’t fool ourselves: If the left succeeds in getting rid of DJT, it will then indict and arrest the next unapologetic Republican who appears on the scene, too. And then the next one. And then the next one. The left won’t stop. It knows no boundaries. It recognizes no rules. Whatever it takes.

Most Republicans are, by nature, calm, law-abiding citizens. They like following rules and hate playing dirty. But the call of the hour may require us to set aside our nature. For we really only have two options: Do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump remains a free man, or let radical leftists destroy the America we know and love. There is no third option.

And we better take a stand now. For the left will only grow stronger with each victory it achieves. Censoring voices on social media already seems normal to us. Soon arresting one’s political opponents will seem normal too. When we finally decide to fight back, it may be too late. So let’s hold the line – now.
You are misinformed, it is NOT the Left that is trying to get rid of Trump and his America First Movement.

If the Republican Establishment were to get behind Trump, he would be unbeatable. They they won’t, they are controlled by Globalists, NOT America First .

Yeah , I would say repubs and dems are in this hand in hand and repubs could be a skip or two in the lead
With it

Sorry ass bunch we got down there

One thing puzzles me is with things being what they are with elections
Where does Trump think he’s going with this ?

I realize he’s not a quitter , but I can’t see how he could possibly expect success
Kenneth

Last edited by Kenneth66; 11/15/22.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not convinced that DeSantis is anything but a wolf in sheeps clothing sent by the DS to destroy Trump and divide the party even further.

Trump earned my support and he has it uuntil the very end.

The best thing DeSantis could do is STFU on the National stage (other than to support Trump), continue to be successful in Florida and be available to Trump for the next 4 years. If he can do that (that’s a big IF) he’ll be well positioned for 2028 and he’ll have earned my support.

If DeSantis is so obsessed with being president rather than the governor of Florida he should move to a different state and run as Trump’s VP.

Yep on track with you about desantis
But truth be this election thing is nothing more than a Roman coliseum for the elites ego to woller in
Kenneth

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

If that’s all his big announcement entails, he just needs to wake up, smell the coffee and retire.

Boy, great advice. Prescient and pertinent…. I sure hope President Trump is reading your advice column.

Seriously though….President Trump knows how to work the crowd and give them what they want. He hasn’t had any trouble filling stadiums night after night to overflow capacity and he’s hardly a low energy guy.

Your dumb ass continues to be the campfire Eeyore and your previous assumptions and prognostications are proof…..it’ll never work…

It’ll never work….

It’ll never work…

Keep saying that to yourself over and over for the next 24 month and fight the urge to publicly open your mouth, you’ll be fine cupcake. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth66

Yeah , I would say repubs and dems are in this hand in hand and repubs could be a skip or two in the lead
With it

Sorry ass bunch we got down there

One thing puzzles me is with things being what they are with elections
Where does Trump think he’s going with this ?

I realize he’s not a quitter , but I can’t see how he could possibly expect success
Kenneth
Been saying that for months, he CANNOT WIN, the Establishment won’t let him, period.

Surely he must know this after 2020 and 2022, if he can’t grasp this simple fact then….

Last edited by steve4102; 11/15/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"This means that it is now no longer possible for Republicans to win the presidency under current conditions. It may be possible to retake the Senate in 2024 by flipping two or more of MT, WI, OH, WV, and possibly NV - but the Presidency is now a DNC Sinecure."

Link

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I've heard peaceful protests work really well.

The right lacks leadership. And as you said if anyone steps up, they'll just be arrested. "Indict Trump!"

LOL
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Monkey got his tail cut off.

Then said it won't be long now.

Bobtail like in..

Baghdad Bob..

For the Record I hope Tump goes Bigly Tonight..

That’s right I Said It..

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

A big part of tonight, probably the biggest, is going to be the subsquent reaction from the Feds and the rest of The Swamp. They go berserk whenever Trump poke's 'em the eye. Which an announced candidacy would be.

Part of that reaction will be to go after MAGA supporters. Schumer and Turtle have already told us that. And Trudeau plowed that ground going after the truckers and their supporters.

For sure, all 38,000 FBI employees, every DoJ employee and every Politician will be tuned-in tonight, cell phone in hand.

So stay tuned in the days afterward. It will get interesting. The Swamp and Feds will enlist the efforts of their media lapdogs. One has to kill the King's name, before he can be killed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think this will be just a lot of hype with no fanfare.

He will announce his plans to run and nothing more, as if it’s something we didn’t already know.

Nothing historical or earth shattering

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Never know..... Trump might throw down the gauntlet. I sure hope he does.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by WiFowler

I'm with ingwe on this.

The corrupt establishment agrees with you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It what way

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It what way

Trump could say "I'm running for Prez. BTW, someone handed to me Epstein's film library"

How many politicians, bureaucrats and judges would be booking flights-out in the morning to countries the U.S. doesn't have extradition treaties with? LoL

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/15/22.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,384
Posts18,488,634
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.