Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Must not be any 2A proponents in Oregon.

There undoubtedly is, they're unfortunately just outnumbered by their complacent/complicit neighbors, friends and family members.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/15/22.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d bet $$ he’s not even one of the people that reached out to the sheriff asking where he stood.

Hell no.

Consuela found that schit on Facebook.

LOL

And translated it to English..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fireball I got you some more speech material uh I mean letter writing material.

My fellow Oregonians, The enemies of the revolution, the enemies of the people, are shouting how is it possible they're detained, how is it possible they're imprisoned, how is it possible they're being prosecuted, It's absurd to set them free. Everything we're doing, we're doing it by the book, They're on their knees asking the (Americans) for sanctions, begging for sanctions ... They think that sanctions will stop Oregon, Oregon has gone through much more difficult times.

Fireball

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Must not be any 2A proponents in Oregon.

You literally sit down to pizz.

Thinking you might want to sit this one out.

MAGA
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I mock Nestucca because of the stupid chit he says...

NOT because he is loosing his gun right in 23+/- days.
Cash you’ve ran us down because of the liberals gun laws not mine.

So I’ve got a question for you that doesn’t require a Dick measuring contest as all I’ve heard is I would move or I wouldn’t live there with those laws so what did you do from 1994 to 2003 under the federal assault weapons ban. Did you move to another country? I’ll be waiting for your answer genius.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Nestucca

So I’ve got a question for you that doesn’t require a Dick measuring contest as all I’ve heard is I would move or I wouldn’t live there with those laws so what did you do from 1994 to 2003 under the federal assault weapons ban. Did you move to another country? I’ll be waiting for your answer genius.

What Assault Weapons Ban?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

What Assault Weapons Ban?

I think you are making that chit up...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Leaving Michigan for Oregon makes as much sense as leaving Massachusetts for Michigan.

LOL

Fugkin retards.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Leaving Michigan for Oregon makes as much sense as leaving Massachusetts for Michigan.

LOL

Fugkin retards.
Speaking of fuucking retards who moved from Michigan to Oregon. Sounds like someone might have got to much beer on their mini bike the last trip to the local ghetto mart. You might consider cutting back a little. 🖕

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Announced that this law will go into effect Dec. 8th, get what you need/can ASAP guys.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Announced that this law will go into effect Dec. 8th, get what you need/can ASAP guys.

Good luck with that- the lines are long at the gun stores and the supplies are going fast. Also, the background checks are taking up to 30 days now with somewhere around 12K people in line. My son bought a P365 a couple days ago and he's worried he won't get it before the deadline...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

I’m good for life Jackmountain thanks for the concern. The son-in-law just bought a couple more and is cleared to pick them up. His concealed permit jumped him up the line quite a ways. Let’s hope this gets reversed in court.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sheister

Good luck with that- the lines are long at the gun stores and the supplies are going fast. Also, the background checks are taking up to 30 days now with somewhere around 12K people in line. My son bought a P365 a couple days ago and he's worried he won't get it before the deadline...

You know what they say about Oregon and quitting.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

When Sheister isn't suckin sticks azz he is quitting.... lmao

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

Just figure that out , Blondie.

Some of us were a bit quicker.

Wizard.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I've not read through all the replies but what stops a person from claiming their 30rnd 5.56 mags are actually 450 bushmaster mags?

I don't think the law will stand.

That said if you have a box mag fed gun and a mag that will hold 30 rnds of the ammo for your gun that you bought after December 8 then you would technically be in violation.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/16/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

LOL
The Beaver still isn’t back so he must not have quit on your mom. #beaverpoundstheshitoutofflavesmom

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Beaver still isn’t back so he must not have quit on your mom. #beaverpoundstheshitoutofflavesmom

You pile of losers are too busy fugking your own lives to have time for mom.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar
When Sheister isn't suckin sticks azz he is quitting.... lmao

It's where you go to quit.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Speaking of fuucking retards who moved from Michigan to Oregon. Sounds like someone might have got to much beer on their mini bike the last trip to the local ghetto mart. You might consider cutting back a little. 🖕

You did.

Because you're a retard.

LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Fireball2

So in essence, YOU are doing exactly what we Virginians did[minus the PP].
What you seem to be missing is that the PP in Virginia helped push the top 3 elected statewide officials over the top in the following election.
3 that are much more 2A friendly.

Well Raeford, I'm from exactly where you are from and I live here in Oregon. The make up of both states are different.
One party controls the state completely. The Entire State of Oregon is similar to living up in NoVA/ Metro DC... Fairfax, Loudon, Arlington, Prince William Counties. All controlled by lying cheating democRats. But they do it all out of 5 countries, and dictate to the other 30-31 counties of what we all are going to do, to fit their conveniences.

I don't ever believe ANY election results here. It living in an occupied territory. You just ignore it all. Anything we have in our homes, they don't have a way of knowing when or where it was obtained and how. Minus a gun, I can buy things elsewhere ( accessories etc), in my travels.
No different than in Virginia, if you are like most of my folks back home, they know where to get things done, legal or illegal. Its no different here.
its who ya know.

I live 5 miles from Fireball/ Roy. He's no different than the average NON Metro person would be in Virginia.. Some are liberal wackos and others are normal folks. Anyone who knows Roy face to face, I doubt few would dislike him or slander him. If schitt hit the fan, he's someone worth knowing.
He'd be right there. He'd fit right into rural Virginia society. No where in Virginia is as rural as MOST of the entire State of Oregon.

Most non metro cops are NOT supporting this so called passed ballot Crap.... I talk with these folks ALL the time over at the Range., the boys in Blue.
and about such issues. They have no real plans of enforcing it. They know its going to be unpopular and they don't want to get in between the public locally and the politicians in Salem and Potlandia, who they don't support anyway. They know its going to be in a fight in the courts, and most county sheriffs offices are not going to enforce it. I even doubt non Metro Police are going to do much about it.

All it really is going to do is hurt retailers. For the public, the smart ones are going to find ways around it... There will just be a lot more private gun sales state wide. Potlandia and Salem don't have the manpower to enforce all that is in this supposed new law, especially state wide. As usual, its just another democRAT circle jerk. Politicians are getting their name in the news so they are happy.

They come up with all sorts of laws annually, that end up going nowhere.. Little compliance and then challenged in courts. Another day, same Schitt.

Roy can stand up for himself, but it just pains me to see guys who I know are good guys, go after other folks I am sure are good guys on their own.
In all of my travels, I have met a lot of campfire members face to face, from north to south, east to west and back again. Never met a bad one, and yet we get all of this constant slandering of each other all the time on the internet, back and forth. WTH for? we are suppose to be on the same side, vs all of these gun grabbing leftists coast to coast.

Let your conscience be your guide. But if you and a lot of these other guys actually had a chance to meet Roy, you'd find he's a good guy, and some one you could count on if you ever need any help with something.

Why folks have to argue with each other on this site, I just don't get....

best regards Raeford.
john chr/ seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,425 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.