Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Raferman
Who would've thought Tarqueen is an expert on butt sex.
You're red face contributions to this forum are worthless.

"Your," you illiterate twat.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everybody is somebody for whom Jesus died. Jesus died for a world with which he didn't see eye to eye with.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just my little thoughts, and I don't know if it fits.
Jesus ate, and drank with sinners, but He did not sin with them.

Nor did he sugar coat their actions. He calls it an abomination! No church should embrace sodomy. To do so is to be led by Satan.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Toyoda's........yes

Whatcha towin' that Toyo with?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Yep

ain't a church within 100 miles of this pic

Henry Mountains right there in the background. Photo taken off Hwy 12 on the way to Boulder?

If only I could get a deer tag for that unit. Maybe if I sold my soul . . .

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Everybody is somebody for whom Jesus died. Jesus died for a world with which he didn't see eye to eye with.
It is not a question of seeing "eye to eye". It is a question of repentance. Modern LGBTQ+ rejects repentance and claims that the behavior is normal and not sinful.

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 [a]Because narrow is the gate and [b]difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Mat 7:13-14

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Christ died for our sins, but He requires repentance. Many western Christian denominations are more interested in filling pews than they calling sin sin.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It’s kinda like “ballet harvesting”…..always looking for a way to increase their numbers! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 11/16/22.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Read the article carefully!

The LDS Church is not condoning same sex marriage as an accepted practice, it does not! Rather the legislation attempts to "protect" a persons ability to make their own decision on the matter. It is called "Free Agency" and the ability to choose for one's self. It also supports one's right to worship and believe what they choose to believe, hence the Church's interest. In my mind, it is more about "tolerance" in the screwed-up world in which we live. The old "sand box" is getting pretty crazy as time goes on AND it is not getting any bigger either.

This what happens when "religion" and "freedom" run into .gov. Our Country was founded on religious freedom. It is just getting a lot harder to satisfy everyone's freedoms without stepping on someone else's rights or beliefs. The scriptures contained prophesy indicating that things would get rough in the end...

The judgement is a whole different matter if you believe in such as part of the "plan." IIRC, as a Christian, that part is taken care of by someone else and it is not all just based on sodomy or lack thereof alone. Need to keep our own lives in order if one adheres to such beliefs... the old "stones in glass houses" analogy.

JMHO
imperfect mortal

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by lundtroller
Read the article carefully!

The LDS Church is not condoning same sex marriage as an accepted practice, it does not! Rather the legislation attempts to "protect" a persons ability to make their own decision on the matter. It is called "Free Agency" and the ability to choose for one's self. It also supports one's right to worship and believe what they choose to believe, hence the Church's interest. In my mind, it is more about "tolerance" in the screwed-up world in which we live. The old "sand box" is getting pretty crazy as time goes on AND it is not getting any bigger either.

This what happens when "religion" and "freedom" run into .gov. Our Country was founded on religious freedom. It is just getting a lot harder to satisfy everyone's freedoms without stepping on someone else's rights or beliefs. The scriptures contained prophesy indicating that things would get rough in the end...

The judgement is a whole different matter if you believe in such as part of the "plan." IIRC, as a Christian, that part is taken care of by someone else and it is not all just based on sodomy or lack thereof alone. Need to keep our own lives in order if one adheres to such beliefs... the old "stones in glass houses" analogy.

JMHO
imperfect mortal
The global homosexual movement is about incremental perversion. If you think this is about freedom you are deeply confused and seriously gullible. It is about a RADICAL changing of society. It is about a complete destruction of the nuclear family. Our society is crumbing because of the insidious destruction of the basic family unit. Sodomy and homosexuality have long ago been decriminalized in the west. So individuals have had the freedom of personal action they desired. Codifying gay marriage is about "normalizing" homosexual *moral choices*.

The West deserves the dystopian hell they are creating - the problem is the grandchildren will inherit this.

"Then He began to rebuke the cities in which most of His mighty works had been done, because they did not repent: " Mat 11:20

Why? Because they did not repent.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This is what happens when you normalize deviant behavior.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Don't forget...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
OldHat,

I'm not condoning this behavior or disagreeing with your comments at all wrt my own personal beliefs/conduct.

I agree that society is slipping and that this behavior has become more prevalent and accepted by many as OK. The family is where it is at for humans from an evolutionary sense as well as religious for many reasons. Look to nature, particularly primates and large mammals! Not that it does not occur but it is not selected for. Mother Nature and natural selection are pretty harsh as well as efficient! Once again, just my personal observation and opinion.

We don't live by the laws of nature any longer. We think we are smarter and our record is pretty good, at least here in the short term...

>gov believes they can fix everything for everyone... doesn't work that way.

Interesting times to come. Once again, not necessarily a surprise at all from a religious viewpoint.

From a scientific standpoint, ever study the laws of thermodynamics and particularly the "natural" tendency/drive towards increased entropy or "randomness." This can also be viewed as less "organization" and more "chaos." It also fits the situation to my understanding at the social/macro level. Overcoming that requires "heat" and effort in the form of work, cooperation, morals, belief in a higher power, etc.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
How long ago was it that blood tests were required to get a marriage license? When did they stop requiring that?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
LDS…..LOL. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers

Even the ones who's heads this went over?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To quote Jim Conrad;

"A certain amount of rascalry is tolerated provided the tithe check doesn't bounce."

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Search for a word
sod·om·y
/ˈsädəmē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They supported the covid vax. They'll support Bang Bros if it lets them keep their tax-exempt status.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,832
Posts18,517,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.