Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 43 44
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by high_country_
I told my wife this seems more like a mex moffy message and a scared college town answer. You don't just stab 4 people without getting tore up yourself.

My first thought too. Maybe someone either didn't pay up, or ran their mouth. What if it was a guest of joe biden's?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Moscow police are now saying that there could be a threat to the community.

2 roommates were at the residence at the time of the murders, both were unharmed and not held hostage. Not till about noon the next day was 911 called and even then it was to report an “unconscious person”, not 4 bodies. No suspect identified let alone anyone in custody. I can see hung over college kids not waking up until noon and not finding the scene in the residence’s common area until then, but reporting an “unconscious person” in this situation is just bizarre.

Holy hell this is a spooky one with a lot of missing info. They’re keeping this quiet for a reason.

Such a bad deal. I knew several Pi Phis and A Phis when I was there.

When one of the pictures shows blood running through the floor board and down the exterior concrete wall there’s no damn way anyone thought there was an “unconscious person”. That takes a hell of a lot of blood loss for that to happen. I don’t get why the the Moscow police are being so coy about this. We’re told it wasn’t a murder-suicide. That leads to there’s apparently a murder about and they say “no risk to the community”? To be able to kill four people with a knife means their throats were probably slit low and then left to bleed out. Can’t call out that way. What a terrible way to go & it sounds like a professional hit. One that was meant to send a message.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Maybe one of Biden's friends who crossed the border recently.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Fairly tasteless running the pics of blood draining down the foundation.

Like this.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
it sounds like a professional hit. One that was meant to send a message.

Maybe, but that doesn’t explain the 2 roommates that were present but left unharmed. Even if those two were blacked out drunk, passed out in another room and didn’t know a damn thing about the situation until noon the next day, I am assuming (and maybe this is a bad assumption) that one of them was who reported an “unconscious” person instead of 4 dead bodies. Neither roommate has been labeled a suspect either, supposedly. This just makes no sense.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anybody wanna bet the brunette and the guy were a couple?

They were, supposedly.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
it sounds like a professional hit. One that was meant to send a message.

Maybe, but that doesn’t explain the 2 roommates that were present but left unharmed. Even if those two were blacked out drunk, passed out in another room and didn’t know a damn thing about the situation until noon the next day, I am assuming (and maybe this is a bad assumption) that one of them was who reported an “unconscious” person instead of 4 dead bodies. Neither roommate has been labeled a suspect either, supposedly. This just makes no sense.

Just grasping at straws here but they were either asleep/passed out or threatened by the assailant if we assume they aren’t suspects. It’s pretty personal to murder someone with a knife like that so guessing there's some sort of connection to the killer.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the roommates were threatened by the murder(ers) I couldn’t imagine they’d wait until noon the next day to call 911 and then just claim that someone was unconscious.

The articles say no sign of forced entry was found, so I am sure you’re right and there is some sort of a connection. Could be some random person one met at the bar that night and followed them home after the bars closed for a house party. I have been there, done that in Moscow.

Since there doesn’t seem to have been a fight at all it’ll be interesting to see if the autopsies show any signs of drugs, roofies or similar.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Seriously fugged up and sad as heck.

I think if I had kids there, they would be home for a long Thanksgiving.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the roommates were threatened by the murder(ers) I couldn’t imagine they’d wait until noon the next day to call 911 and then just claim that someone was unconscious.

Uh, maybe, just maybe one of the two survivors called and reported that the second survivor was unconscious?

I know it's a stretch being a house full of college kids and all but ya think drugs and alcohol use just might have played a part in this?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A lot of unknown.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akasparky

Uh, maybe, just maybe one of the two survivors called and reported that the second survivor was unconscious?

I know it's a stretch being a house full of college kids and all but ya think drugs and alcohol use just might have played a part in this?

???
I am not following you here.

Why report that someone is unconscious but neglect to mention the 4 dead bodies in the same residence?

Yes, I highly suspect alcohol and possibly drugs of some sort—-whether willingly took or not—-have a bearing on this story.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m thinking the surviving roommates are actually prime suspects, despite police saying otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see a muslim involved , only they enjoy butchering people for no good reason.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akasparky

???
I am not following you here.

Why report that someone is unconscious but neglect to mention the 4 dead bodies in the same residence?

I didn't read the story that stated the caller neglected to mention other victims or 4 dead bodies at the residence.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Police probably being all over the place on purpose, to keep the perpetrator thinking they really dont have an idea yet, but in actuality, they are close to knowing who.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45
I’m going to keep it vague. But one of the kids that was killed was in my wifes family. Great kid. Lots of Christmases and family gatherings were shared with them. Knew them there whole life. We still don’t know what happened. Our whole family is pretty much at a loss. Lots of hard phone calls.

Biggest issue right now is family members getting calls from the media. They don’t have any respect. Just scavengers looking to be first.
Just getting to reading this thread.

Condolences to you and your wife's family.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by killerv
Police probably being all over the place on purpose, to keep the perpetrator thinking they really dont have an idea yet, but in actuality, they are close to knowing who.

Or they know exactly who, but are awaiting forensics.

SB45, condolences and hopefully the guilty will be held responsible for pain they have inflicted upon your family and all those involved. I simply can’t imagine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Serious crimes can and do occur at trade schools as well as community colleges. Four year universities do not have a monopoly on that.
Yeah, folks seem to forget easily enough.

Not that long ago, in a town not too far from here (and a lot closer to some of our OR members)

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=roseburg+college+shooting&ia=web

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by killerv

Or they know exactly who, but are awaiting forensics.

One can only hope that's the case.

But then there is always the chance local LEO's are just a band of bumbling bozos that don't have a clue.

Murder isn't something they deal with often in Moscow Idaho.

In 2011 there was graduate student Katheryn Benoit that was murdered there. She was killed by Ernesto Bustamante, a university professor whom afterwards killed himself.
A little easier to solve a case where the perp is just laying there dead and isn't as apt to get away.

In 1999 they had the murder of university student Wil Hendrick which they never did solve.

He just disappeared from a party one night and his skull was found in the woods at a later date.

According to Wayne Rausch, the lead investigator of the Hendrick case the murder should have been solved.

The Latah County Sheriff’s Department and the Moscow Police Department both worked the case, yet they moved from different angles, therefore lacking communication.

“It was extremely frustrating,” it remains an unsolved cold case today.

Page 4 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.