Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The deep state (intelligence community) has funded and supported Jack's magic coffee shop for years to stifle free speech and sway public opinion.
Musk is forcing their hand.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Phil has outsmarted Elon we need to pay attention and not before

liberalism is a mental disorder

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, the little twits don't like reality do they.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
They should apply at Facebook and Amazon...

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
So, what happens if Musk's gamble doesn't work and most his twitter employee's walk-off by 5 pm tonight?
I’m not sure why you are seeing it as a gamble. Anyone could sign. It seems that his intent is as exactly as stated. Stay if you’re onboard and take a three month severance package if you’re not.

Everyone’s replaceable, never think that you’re not.

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Twitter likely has far more employees than it needs.

Revenue-wise they bring in just under $4BB per year and prior to Musk they had about 8,000 employees. Craigslist brings in about $1BB per year with only 50 employees. Twitter has more technical complexity but they also have/had people with titles like Diversity Officer and Community Standards Manager.
WTF is 4BB and !BB? Barebacks? Butt Buddies? Butt Bundles?

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
do we need an internal Slack channel here on the 'fire?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What’s the worst that could happen to a social media platform?….it shuts down for a few days while it’s tuned up? It ain’t like police or fire or ER’s going on strike, it’s a stupid social media platform and nothing more.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Steve
I thought communism was Jewish propaganda. It's so confusing.

Communism is a social system invented by Jews to protect International Jewry. They work relentlessly to install it in every country that hosts them, and among the many tools they use to do that is propaganda.

In that case you should actually read “Atlas Shrugged”.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KSMITH
WTF is 4BB and !BB? Barebacks? Butt Buddies? Butt Bundles?

If you spent more time with accountants and less at gay bars you'd be better equipped to figure it out.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It will be hilarious when he proves that Twitter will work with about five employees.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The negative comments in that article, as voiced by some of those refusing to sign and persist, have the ring of whining by spoiled brats who never have needed to toil hard and long and who expect to have goodies handed to them. Their attitudes and comments are a very sad sign of the times in this culture.

Work is work in its several facets, as quite distinct from having a "position" or being "employed". Those who understand ownership, are rewarded by meeting firm expectations and produce good work in exchange for their pay are the ones who will make that company - and some others - noble and successful far into the future. (Work and the Nature of Man, Herzberg, 1966)

How many times have you heard - or said - "give me a few great workers/troops/people instead of this horde of lazy ragtag whiners', etc.? That is gospel in capitalism, war, sane society.

Musk may or may not succeed as planned, but he understands human nature and is bold enough to stake out his territory. But, why were some of the same crybabies given a big severance check?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
What skill set is needed to work at Twitter? They don't have a tangible physical product. The content isn't provided by Twitter either. It's just a platform. Cutting dead weight overhead is probably overdue.

Heck, Rick Bin probably has the qualifications to put in an application to Elon.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So, what happens if Musk's gamble doesn't work and most his twitter employee's walk-off by 5 pm tonight?

It’s brilliant and only if you are a liberal you don’t like it. Let me guess, you are a liberal . . . this stuff is too easy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Those useless employees are a about to learn a lesson about capitalism.... so is the Facebook crew, Amazon etc... get woke go broke is real and they are gonna feel the pain

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing I learned when I was messing around programming is that less than 5% of the programmers write more than 90% of the code.

Lots of chaff.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
At its heart it a simple [bleep] database. The current codebase , servers, data centers etc already exist. The 80/20 rule applies to these employees. Most of them are useless.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Looks like Musk got the BIRD at 5 pm, and not the little twitter emblem... Plan seems to be driving the company into bankruptcy.

Link

Phil

If you think what you are reading there is honest, objective or accurate reporting you are pretty gullible. I am pretty sure Musk made that ultimatum with those type of reactions in mind. An easy purge of problem employees.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC
The negative comments in that article, as voiced by some of those refusing to sign and persist, have the ring of whining by spoiled brats who never have needed to toil hard and long and who expect to have goodies handed to them. Their attitudes and comments are a very sad sign of the times in this culture.

Work is work in its several facets, as quite distinct from having a "position" or being "employed". Those who understand ownership, are rewarded by meeting firm expectations and produce good work in exchange for their pay are the ones who will make that company - and some others - noble and successful far into the future. (Work and the Nature of Man, Herzberg, 1966)

How many times have you heard - or said - "give me a few great workers/troops/people instead of this horde of lazy ragtag whiners', etc.? That is gospel in capitalism, war, sane society.

Musk may or may not succeed as planned, but he understands human nature and is bold enough to stake out his territory. But, why were some of the same crybabies given a big severance check?
Well said.

I’d loved to have had everything handed to me but having struggled and had to get up to an alarm clock and do physical work to support myself and family made me a more resilient person with some perspective for it.

I work with a lot of younger guys that prize personality above all else. That took a while for me to understand, that in their minds if they’re funny and outgoing, and “nonjudgmental.” Basically nice. That should trump hard work and give them a fast track to promotions over actual productivity. It’s almost a junior high view of the world for guys that are 30 years old. “I work hard at not judging anything and being popular so I shouldn’t have to work hard at being productive.”

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The entitled liberal fascist pricks cannot accept that they aren’t the most special people on the world.
I mean who’s going to silence dissent to their oppression program.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,277
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.