Hop To
Page 6 of 44 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 43 44
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by persiandog
Moscow police appear to be searching for a “Rambo”-style knife involved in the killing of four University of Idaho students, a store manager said Wednesday.

Scott Jutte, general manager of Moscow Building Supply, told the Idaho Statesman that police have visited the store more than once to ask whether the retailer sold anyone Ka-Bar brand knives, which are also known as K bar knives.

Ka-Bar, of Olean, New York, manufactures military-grade blades that were originally designed for use by American troops in World War II.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-investigation-narrows-search-combat-213848743.html
Lol more media bullshit, what exactly is a Rambo style knife?

See: Jimmy Lile

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
" . . . Military grade blades. . " ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by akasparky
Uh, maybe, just maybe one of the two survivors called and reported that the second survivor was unconscious?

I know it's a stretch being a house full of college kids and all but ya think drugs and alcohol use just might have played a part in this?

???
I am not following you here.

Why report that someone is unconscious but neglect to mention the 4 dead bodies in the same residence?

I didn't read the story that stated the caller neglected to mention other victims or 4 dead bodies at the residence.

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not but most all articles claim that someone called the authorities to report an unconscious person and when officers responded to the location they found the 4 bodies and 2 unhurt roommates.

That infers someone (maybe one of the unharmed roommates, maybe not) called to report the unresponsive person but when officers responded they found the 4 bodies too (or maybe, instead of). That tells me whomever made the call neglected to mention the bodies.

It is a bizzare and absolutely terrible situation, regardless.

T,

Maybe the caller, and the unconscious person, were in different area of the house than the deceased. Perhaps the dead kids were in a closed bedroom and the others didn't realize what had happened until after they made the 911 call?

The whole deal stinks and unfortunately for those that just have to know, I'm betting the Polices are keeping stuff on the downlow so that any eventual witnesses/perpetrators that mention something unknown to the press can be taken at their word.

Sad this kinda crap happened at your alma mater.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sometimes LE has to have a little luck. We had some drug dealers dump 2 bodies off a bridge not far from my home a couple of years ago. They put some thought into the spot. The river is shallow with a boat ramp on the other side that is a popular canoe and kayak put in/take out spot. If they had dumped the bodies into the water, or the other side of the river they would have been easily found.

But as luck would have it that bridge was up for inspection the morning after the bodies were dumped. Inspectors found them only a few hours later. Bridges are inspected every 2 years. Had that bridge been inspected just one day earlier no one would have been in that spot for another 2 years. With seasonal flooding any remaining bones after 2 years would have probably been buried in mud and overgrown vegetation.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Uh, maybe, just maybe one of the two survivors called and reported that the second survivor was unconscious?

I know it's a stretch being a house full of college kids and all but ya think drugs and alcohol use just might have played a part in this?

???

Why report that someone is unconscious but neglect to mention the 4 dead bodies in the same residence?

I didn't read the story that stated the caller neglected to mention other victims or 4 dead bodies at the residence.

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not but most all articles claim that someone called the authorities to report an unconscious person and when officers responded to the location they found the 4 bodies and 2 unhurt roommates.

That infers someone (maybe one of the unharmed roommates, maybe not) called to report the unresponsive person but when officers responded they found the 4 bodies too (or maybe, instead of). That tells me whomever made the call neglected to mention the bodies.

T,

Maybe the caller, and the unconscious person, were in different area of the house than the deceased. Perhaps the dead kids were in a closed bedroom and the others didn't realize what had happened until after they made the 911 call?

The whole deal stinks and unfortunately for those that just have to know, I'm betting the Polices are keeping stuff on the downlow so that any eventual witnesses/perpetrators that mention something unknown to the press can be taken at their word.

Sad this kinda crap happened at your alma mater.

Good evening my bearded V man…
That certainly is a possibility and my thought behind my earlier statement about them possibly being passed out drunk and thus didn’t know what was transpiring. It would be a HUGE coincidence though, if one person was unresponsive to the point of needing medical help in the same residence and time as a quadruple murder.

I highly suspect you’re right that the police are quiet for a very good reason. This whole story just hits home with me due to living a year within a couple blocks of the scene, and this school being such a part of my life for several years.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

???

No sarcasm, I'm just avoiding filling in the blanks.
Too many blanks involved to make assumptions.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Oh well, until Moscow PD releases more info, it's all just conjecture..

I think the wife is done with the TV so I can go watch HOCKEY now.

Hope the winter is average up there, nothing too cold like -75 or some scheidt.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I’m thinking the surviving roommates are actually prime suspects, despite police saying otherwise.

Umm.

They are female.

Not known for situational awareness or the ability to stab in twice their numbers, one of which was a male, which is a force multiplier of at least 3X.

Unless everyone was unconscious via fentanyl.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
drugs played a role.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

That is the first I have seen or heard about the other two roommates being girls, and that one victim had put up a fight. The only autopsy finding I have read was that the 4 were killed by 'an edged weapon'.

Doesn't explain the unknown circumstances around the 911 call but I guess it is at least some sort of a step forward.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

That is the first I have seen or heard about the other two roommates being girls, and that one victim had put up a fight. The only autopsy finding I have read was that the 4 were killed by 'an edged weapon'.

Doesn't explain the unknown circumstances around the 911 call but I guess it is at least some sort of a step forward.

Hey I can’t hunt the news for you guys all the time..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.foxnews.com/us/universi...-bruises-put-up-fight-against-killer.amp

University of Idaho homicide victim Xana Kernodle's father, Jeff Kernodle, said his daughter had "bruises" on her body indicative of putting up a good fight with her attacker in an interview with an Arizona news outlet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

University of Idaho homicide victim Xana Kernodle's father, Jeff Kernodle, said his daughter had "bruises" on her body indicative of putting up a good fight with her attacker in an interview with an Arizona news outlet.

Bruises from the knife?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by 79S

Bruises from the knife?

Just relaying what the news is saying the girls dad said… I’m sure they got a detailed report from the autopsy..

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I’m thinking the surviving roommates are actually prime suspects, despite police saying otherwise.

Umm.

They are female.

Not known for situational awareness or the ability to stab in twice their numbers, one of which was a male, which is a force multiplier of at least 3X.

Unless everyone was unconscious via fentanyl.

Yes. I tend to agree.

At the time I posted that yesterday there were a few sources suggesting a male lived at the house, and the police on Tuesday didn’t confirm afaik. Now confirmed, it clearly decreases the likelihood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-bloody-frenzy-roommates-murdered.html

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting they have no murder weapon, yet they are looking for info on a particular model K-Bar?

Yes, I saw the videoed knife, but they have taken it steps beyond a simple answer.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Interesting they have no murder weapon, yet they are looking for info on a particular model K-Bar?

Yes, I saw the videoed knife, but they have taken it steps beyond a simple answer.

Definitely weird, that much blood no shoe prints nothing, then again maybe their is. The cops are definitely being tight lipped about this.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just can't wrap my head around how this can happen. When the first victim was stabbed what were the other 3 doing? Why didn't they run, scream or try to escape? And I would assume a knife attack would be loud yet everyone in the house slept through it?

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Page 6 of 44 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 66 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,789
Posts18,496,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.