Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 44 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 43 44
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anybody wanna bet the brunette and the guy were a couple?
And the cute blondes were Muff Divers?
Look at the pictures, always paired up.

I'll take that money.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The lack of facts or logical conclusin makes me curious is the college students had financial links to Arkansas.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 160user
I just can't wrap my head around how this can happen. When the first victim was stabbed what were the other 3 doing? Why didn't they run, scream or try to escape? And I would assume a knife attack would be loud yet everyone in the house slept through it?

Passed out drunk, roofies, whatever else.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anybody wanna bet the brunette and the guy were a couple?
And the cute blondes were Muff Divers?
Look at the pictures, always paired up.

I'll take that money.

I have seen 3 photos of the two blonde gals where they were "very snuggly'" in their own pics they are implying that they were "very close."

All news reports are that the guy and the other gal were a couple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Definitely weird, that much blood no shoe prints nothing, then again maybe their is. The cops are definitely being tight lipped about this.

I guarantee Moscow's finest is screwing up left and right. Murders are very rare there.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have seen 3 photos of the two blonde gals where they were "very snuggly'" in their own pics they are implying that they were "very close”.

Maybe lesbians, maybe not. These people were all raised on their phones, the appearance of overt sexuality among young women is considered cool even if not actually the case.

It was already horrible for their families, and now their kids are being judged. I’ll bet those young people woulda taken different photos if they had known these would be their epitaph.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have seen 3 photos of the two blonde gals where they were "very snuggly'" in their own pics they are implying that they were "very close”.

Maybe lesbians, maybe not. These people were all raised on their phones, the appearance of overt sexuality among young women is considered cool even if not actually the case.

It was already horrible for their families, and now their kids are being judged. I’ll bet those young people woulda taken different photos if they had known these would be their epitaph.

The love life is germane to the investigation. Any time there is a murder, the cops' first question is "Is there a big life insurance policy?"

The second question is, "Did the deceased have a jealous ex boyfriend, or girlfriend?"

Knife attacks are very up close and personal and usually reveal a close personal relationship between the killer, and the deceased. I'm not making fun of somebody for being lesbo, it doesn't bother me if they were lesbo and of course, I don't know if they were lesbo or not.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Knife says to me the attacker was a prohibited person (couldn't own a gun).
Proly felon and/or of declared psych issue.
Or some liberal dweeb.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Or some liberal dweeb.

plenty of felons have guns. it takes a very skilled and strong man to kill 4 young people. they must have been high or very drunk.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by persiandog
Or some liberal dweeb.

plenty of felons have guns. it takes a very skilled and strong man to kill 4 young people. they must have been high or very drunk.

Two other people in the house didn't react to it. Could of been normal recreational drugs, alcohol, or some kind of a roofie. It's telling that it was one against 4 and no one got away.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wondering if drugged ( by attacker ) and then killed

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Or some liberal dweeb.

Not necessarily. Guns are a lot louder than knives and tend to draw more unwanted attention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by 79S
Definitely weird, that much blood no shoe prints nothing, then again maybe their is. The cops are definitely being tight lipped about this.

I guarantee Moscow's finest is screwing up left and right. Murders are very rare there.

I am not sure I agree with your “guarantee”.
MPD aren’t the only folks working on this. From what I have gathered, they’ve got outside help from LEO’s who specialize in these types of cases. That, and my past experience with MPD doesn’t lead me to believe they’re “screwing up left and right”. You’re right though that murders there are rare, which I have zero doubt is why they have brought in outside experts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
knives are more romantic ( remember the song: She stood there laughing , I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more)
up close and personal.

Last edited by persiandog; 11/18/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Oh well, until Moscow PD releases more info, it's all just conjecture..

I think the wife is done with the TV so I can go watch HOCKEY now.

Hope the winter is average up there, nothing too cold like -75 or some scheidt.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

Autopsy report Nugs?

Did you find one in the trash yesterday?

Nah, I guess I missed that part.

In today's world I prolly should have just said "They/Them" and that would have covered my ass whatever biological persuasion they were.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
Or some liberal dweeb.

Skilled? Not necessarily. Remember the Manson-Tate murders. The killers were knife wielding girls. I doubt they were "skilled" in knife killin'. I called them "Charlie's Little Cuttin' Cuties."

As for cops investigating, the Idaho State Police are involved as is the FBI. Both agencies have experienced homicide investigators, and extensive forensic facilities.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by 79S

I am not sure I agree with your “guarantee”.
MPD isn’t the only folks working on this. From what I have gathered, they’ve got outside help from LEO’s who specialize in these types of cases. That, and my past experience with MPD doesn’t lead me to believe they’re “screwing up left and right”. You’re right though that murders there are rare, which I have zero doubt is why they have brought in outside experts.

Read a couple articles that said FBI was involved.

Last edited by AKwolverine; 11/18/22. Reason: Yep, LW posted at same time
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One report now indicates the 911 caller was not one of the surviving roommates. If true, this just gets more and more bizarre.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One report now indicates the 911 caller was not one of the surviving roommates. If true, this just gets more and more bizarre.

I’ve been wondering if the perp made the call.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Mossad.

Agree with you.

Page 7 of 44 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 21 invisible), 1,540 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,208
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.