Page 8 of 44 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 43 44
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone know where OJ Simpson is?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anybody wanna bet the brunette and the guy were a couple?
And the cute blondes were Muff Divers?
Look at the pictures, always paired up.

I'll take that money.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...mp;cvid=9975ece2b015488685b721683538f0c9

How much did you win?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

Searching tirelessly for Nicole's killer. Duh.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by 79S
Definitely weird, that much blood no shoe prints nothing, then again maybe their is. The cops are definitely being tight lipped about this.

I guarantee Moscow's finest is screwing up left and right. Murders are very rare there.

I am not sure I agree with your “guarantee”.
MPD isn’t the only folks working on this. From what I have gathered, they’ve got outside help from LEO’s who specialize in these types of cases. That, and my past experience with MPD doesn’t lead me to believe they’re “screwing up left and right”. You’re right though that murders there are rare, which I have zero doubt is why they have brought in outside experts.

Read a couple articles that said FBI was involved.
Well you can bet your ass if the fbi killed em we will never get to the bottom of it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

LHO

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 160user
I just can't wrap my head around how this can happen. When the first victim was stabbed what were the other 3 doing? Why didn't they run, scream or try to escape? And I would assume a knife attack would be loud yet everyone in the house slept through it?

Passed out drunk, roofies, whatever else.

What are roofies?

KB

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I just can't wrap my head around how this can happen. When the first victim was stabbed what were the other 3 doing? Why didn't they run, scream or try to escape? And I would assume a knife attack would be loud yet everyone in the house slept through it?

What are roofies?
Rohynol. Date rape drug, they put it in the victims drink.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What are roofies?

A date rape drug.

The full college experience is getting used to a certain amount of strange sounds and banging around from bedrooms in a college apartment. So is being blacked out drunk and sleeping through everything.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not sure how I missed this, but there were other people in the house at the time.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-idaho-murders-police-cant-say-survivors-witnesses-suspects

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What are roofies?

They are the tops of the housies.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 79S
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Oh well, until Moscow PD releases more info, it's all just conjecture..

I think the wife is done with the TV so I can go watch HOCKEY now.

Hope the winter is average up there, nothing too cold like -75 or some scheidt.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

Autopsy report Nugs?

Did you find one in the trash yesterday?

Nah, I guess I missed that part.

In today's world I prolly should have just said "They/Them" and that would have covered my ass whatever biological persuasion they were.

No but I found a tv remote for yo pussy whipped ass.. lol nugget out

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Not sure how I missed this, but there were other people in the house at the time.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-idaho-murders-police-cant-say-survivors-witnesses-suspects

Great work detective you are a day late with this Information. Already been discussed..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 5sdad

What are roofies?

They are the tops of the housies.
Like duhhh!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Didn't spend much time in Moscow. Had some friends in the area I'd go visit. Go to the Tri-State store, the Wal Mart (then they put one in Pullman too) , Roseauer's, the shoe store downtown was good for our bi yearly pair of boots from Big Daddy. Didn't really get down to the south end of town much. But, it surely sucks for something like that to happen anywhere, much less a college town.

I'm guessing there were some "recreational" items at the party after the bar closed, therefor the passed out person. BTDT. And perhaps that's how the perp was able to cut 4 folks up enough they died? Roofies? Fentanyl?

I can easily picture a couple of scenarios where passed out dude was in his room, the 4 other kids in another, and passed out dude hears nothing.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess you didn't read about the autopsy report... The other two roommates that lived were girls. They also say one of the female victims put up a fight.

Autopsy report Nugs?

In today's world I prolly should have just said "They/Them" and that would have covered my ass whatever biological persuasion they were.

Is that remote good for a LG Smart TV. We could use a extra, wife tends to have control. If'n I had another one I could try to override her.

I can send you some tater, I gots a bunch from the garden this year in trade if that thing will work. No use to me if it's only good for a Samsung TV.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Autopsy report Nugs?

Is that remote good for a LG Smart TV. We could use a extra, wife tends to have control. If'n I had another one I could try to override her.

I can send you some tater, I gots a bunch from the garden this year in trade if that thing will work. No use to me if it's only good for a Samsung TV.

Yes makes nugget sad you and your ol lady fighting over the remote..she always wins🥺

Nugget

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now foxnews is reporting the two alive roommates are a male and female.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Good thing the old guy detective squad is on the case.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Autopsy report Nugs?

Yes makes nugget sad you and your ol lady fighting over the remote..she always wins🥺

Nugget

Yeah, but she goes to bed early so I can watch my HOCKEY and eat popcorn then.

It's cool, she bakes good bread and has a better retirement than I do!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Good thing the old guy detective squad is on the case.

Says the old guy.. Good job Callnum.. How’s your boy Land Tawney doing? You guys moving to New Mexico??

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Autopsy report Nugs?

Nugget

Yeah, but she goes to bed early so I can watch my HOCKEY and eat popcorn then.

It's cool, she bakes good bread and has a better retirement than I do!

She’s a keeper

Page 8 of 44 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,480
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.