Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The kids don’t know yet since it’s one of their Christmas presents but we’re doing a quick 5 day to Catalina and Ensenada. Not getting off the boat in Mexico…
That’s pretty wimpy, Ensenada is plenty safe. We drove and camped Baja end for end last winter and never felt unsafe.

Yeah but they’ve been to Cabo, PV, Mazatlan so Ensenada doesn’t have anything except the squirts and kitschy crap we don’t need. I swore I’d never go back to Mexico every time I get back from Mexico. 😁

I’ve been there and done that and I have the t-shirts, blankets and stolen credit card experience to go with it.

I’m glad that you guys had a good trip and everything worked out well. It’s a beautiful country.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Maybe you can use one of those diving bells to get your stock back.

Or just sit on 10k acres of apparently somewhat useless land hoping the kids will turn it around over the next 50+ years.

Hey I fixed that quote for you.. I rather have 10k acres of supposed worthless land than sit on a cruise ship..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
My last one got canceled due to the Covid scare.

Not sure I want any part of that these days.

I’m tired of traveling anyways. I need a freaking
weeks rest after a damn 4 day vacation.
I’m over dat noise.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by EdM
Maybe you can use one of those diving bells to get your stock back.

Or just sit on 10k acres of apparently somewhat useless land hoping the kids will turn it around over the next 50+ years.

Hey I fixed that quote for you.. I rather have 10k acres of supposed worthless land than sit on a cruise ship..
Well nugget, I agree with your nug of wisdom you just
dropped.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
My wife, along with 8 or 10 other women have an Alaskan Cruise scheduled for May. She and I have been on this trip before but when one of her girl friends asked her to go she never hesitated.

I will never go on another cruise.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Vacation preferences aside, after the way the cruise industry behaved during the height of The Bologna Virus scare, I cannot imagine giving them a dime of your money.

I think 50% of the world has lost their fugking mind, or took enough pills to turn it into mush.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The wife and I are doing Sedona Arizona in April. Neither of us have been there. We want to go to Grand Canyon and be fly over country tourists.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
The wife and I are doing Sedona Arizona in April. Neither of us have been there. We want to go to Grand Canyon and be fly over country tourists.

kwg

Is that all inclusive on Carnival?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife and I had an Alaskan cruise cancelled due to covid. Were are doing it in 2023…our 30 year anniversary.

Last edited by himmelrr; 11/20/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are there any All-white cruises?

I know that a carnival cruise is out of the question!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I cannot imagine a dirtier place on this planet.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Longbob
On one right now and heading back to Ft. Lauderdale. It is back to normal as far as we can tell. No masks or stupid restrictions anymore that we noticed.

Make you get vaccinated?

Celebrity and no on the vaccination (jab) requirement and no on the testing requirement. I saw one mask on one crew member the entire trip and none on the passengers.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
On one right now and heading back to Ft. Lauderdale. It is back to normal as far as we can tell. No masks or stupid restrictions anymore that we noticed.

Make you get vaccinated?

Celebrity and no on the vaccination (jab) requirement and no on the testing requirement. I saw one mask on one crew member the entire trip and none on the passengers.

That's good news.

Guess the gov money quit flowing and they need ticket sales.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

If the fire currently in West Oak Creek canyon doesn't destroy it, do visit when in the flagstaff Sedona area. Especially if you can hike a little.

I have spent a good amount of time in those areas.

Regards

Last edited by Jcubed; 11/20/22.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Make you get vaccinated?

That's good news.

Guess the gov money quit flowing and they need ticket sales.

It was packed and the same cruise this time next year was 98% sold. They aren’t for everyone and I get that, but it isn’t the only travel we do. There are certain ones we enjoy. I wouldn’t go on a Carnival cruise if my life depended on it.

We like them when we travel to unknown places that we want to get an idea if we like it enough to make a land based trip. We are going to Peru next month (family there), Punta Cana in March, Japan cruise on Cunard in April with my daughters, and Switzerland in June on a watch makers tour.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have a hunting bud. Complete outdoorsman, backpack hunts, And loves the solitude. His favorite vacation is a cruise. I don't understand it but thats his gig.

Regards

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Never been on a cruise and never will. Those things are floating petri dishes (long before the China virus).

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Never been on a cruise and never will. Those things are floating petri dishes (long before the China virus).

You are probably right and may be why we hardly ever get sick. Never been sick on a cruise and hardly ever sick at home. As much travel as we do it is damn good that our immune systems have been exposed to so much that they are humming right along.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So what is so dirty about a cruise ?
Every one we've been on, is always being cleaned, washed, or scrubbed at any given moment.
A guest spills or drops anything, a crew member is on the clean up right away, at night, there is floor scrubbing, and food places being cleaned, ice cream machines apart, and cleaning, etc. I see crews wiping everything down constantly.
If you catch anything on a cruise ship, it's because of your own poor hygiene.
I never wanted to go on one many years ago. Friends invited us to go with them on one.
I hesitantly went. Loved it. Unless you look over the sides, you pretty much don't know your floating in the ocean.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Not the type of thing I do.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 24 invisible), 2,093 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.