-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All is good and I can roll with the ineptitude,if only because it's a constant(multiple orders). Hint.

I was PROMISED nothing and ordered in kind,while second guessing much. Hint.

Pardon my critique of wares and for those led astray,I apologize. Hint............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, I apologize for the delay in getting the MIL's shipped. We sold through all we had and expected a delivery that got delayed. I have confirmation of a very large delivery arriving Tuesday and all orders will go out on Tuesday. Again, my apologizes for this unexpected delay.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What size are the buttler creeks for this scope? Thanks.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kaleb
What size are the buttler creeks for this scope? Thanks.

Eyepiece size 19, Objective 30

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
1000 words. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

So is Doug saying,that despite the "promise" of a week ago,that there's a new "promise" next week,that the money he took a week ago..."might" be applied to next week's goods?!? Shoot me straight and I give ZERO fhuqks,start worming and I start concerning. None of which has to do with loot. Hint.

While I'm happy to treat folks fair,I'm not hip on being schit upon. This is akin to my talking my boss into Sig Kilo3's offa CL's Used/Demo List and when received,they were fhuqked up and CL broke it off in his ass. To Sig's credit,they replaced same happily,but nothing was CL warm or fhuqking fuzzy. Reminds me of my CL Geovid Rodeo and none of that was warm or fuzzy. Hint.

Is this another right proper fhuqking,or a "glitch"?!?..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmmm...it's apparent that a Vendor could SHINE brightly here,but it's farrrrrr from "surprising" they do not. Hint.

Not that my multiple thousands of dollars in direct business,make a flying fhuqk,nor do my critique impetus of hundreds of thousands more. Hint.

Still not fhuqking laughing......................

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's a pos Athlon, get a better scope

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm going to chime in here, fwiw....

I bought a kowa tsn553 from Doug. Great price, much obliged....

However, never received a confirmation email of the order, with tracking as per the norm in this day and age.

Had to reach out and confirm it was shipped w/tracking.

Not bashing Doug, received the spotter, his price was good, etc..

But, in this day and age of ordering schhiit from scamazon and getting up to second status, includincluding confirmed ordering and driver status, including stall #2 visits, it might behoove Doug to get his system in a better state of operation to at least confirm order complete with tracking.

He doesn't have to include employees stall status....

Just say'n.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Personally,I give less than ZERO fhuqks,that Susie is talking to Phil. That's great. Hint.

When I have Doug on the horn and he takes my order,for wares I EXPECT to be on his counter,things become "different". Hint.

I'll leave delivery/transit out,because I can't be more fair. Hint...................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hicountry
I'm going to chime in here, fwiw....

I bought a kowa tsn553 from Doug. Great price, much obliged....

However, never received a confirmation email of the order, with tracking as per the norm in this day and age.

Had to reach out and confirm it was shipped w/tracking.

Not bashing Doug, received the spotter, his price was good, etc..

But, in this day and age of ordering schhiit from scamazon and getting up to second status, includincluding confirmed ordering and driver status, including stall #2 visits, it might behoove Doug to get his system in a better state of operation to at least confirm order complete with tracking.

He doesn't have to include employees stall status....

Just say'n.

I have ordered from Doug several times and can't recall any lack of communication on tracking. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, I got immediate tracking info.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Paula,

I get it that you are a Lying Brokedick Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you pedal towards handouts...you"lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

H
H
I won't do business with C/L any longer after having dealt with this schitt myself on a scope purchase some time ago. Guess things never change which is a shame.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hoh_Down
I won't do business with C/L any longer after having dealt with this schitt myself on a scope purchase some time ago. Guess things never change which is a shame.

Liar.

H
H
Liar? Wow I guess you know more than since you were there? When the Optika6 first came out I placed an order and paid over the phone with card. Never received tracking info for a scope that was "in stock". Called, got some bullshit how they'd sold out just before my order and new stock was arriving any day. Two weeks later with no communication, I was able to cancel may order only after pulling teeth. Like it or not but it's 100% truth.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Liar? Wow I guess you know more than since you were there? When the Optika6 first came out I placed an order and paid over the phone with card. Never received tracking info for a scope that was "in stock". Called, got some bullshit how they'd sold out just before my order and new stock was arriving any day. Two weeks later with no communication, I was able to cancel may order only after pulling teeth. Like it or not but it's 100% truth.

Bullschidt.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I see you are a new member and this is your 1st post. Welcome to the 'fire. I am sorry you feel this way. We are not perfect, however, we do try our best to give quality customer service. There are glitches occasionally and when that happens we do try to make things right. We are always available to you to answer questions whether on the phone, PM's or e-mails and we are glad to assist with manufacturers on any product questions or issues whether you bought your optic through or or elsewhere.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
There's a reason that Cameraland has ZERO complaints on file with the BBB. 65 years in the business and NO complaints.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/old-bethpage/profile/photography-equipment/camera-land-inc-0121-1410

It's because they don't treat people the way our sock puppet described. They would have immediately refunded the money had they been asked.

H
H
Thanks for responding... I'm new to this forum but post regularly at others your outfit sponsors as well. I appreciate your response, but at this point I'll use my past experiences to guide my purchases. Not sure why Paula questions my experience, but it happened and that's a fact.

Carry on

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for responding... I'm new to this forum but post regularly at others your outfit sponsors as well. I appreciate your response, but at this point I'll use my past experiences to guide my purchases. Not sure why Paula questions my experience, but it happened and that's a fact.

Carry on

But you started an account here to complain about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paul, was my expectation also. Just some customer feedback, not meant as a dig. My first day working for IBM, one of the more senior engineers is was working with told me something that stuck with me all these years later....the worst problems are problems that are not known about...

None the less, schhiit happens.

I'll be buying more from C/L.

Doug is as good as they come.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,531
Posts18,491,186
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.