-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 44 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 43 44
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wouldn’t give an ounce of credence to anything any of those cousin fugkers have said to this point.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Well if you had been paying attention to the Campfire Cowboys, you'd know that LEOs in general are corrupt, inept and incompetent. The FBI? 100% corrupt, inept and incompetent.

I don't know how much time you've spent around small town police or the FBI but I can assure you their competence and ethics tend to be well south of what most decent people would expect.

Typically.

I have zero experience with the FBI and next to none with small town police. For a few reasons I will totally buy that incompetence runs rampant in small town LEOs but Moscow really isn’t a small town in my mind. It isn’t LA but not Big Piney, WY either. The corruption/ethics part? I don’t know. I’ll take your word for it all either way though.

I have however, also learned to not believe much that Campfire Cowboys preach and they’re always bitching about the FBI as well as LEOs in general.

Edited: I should mention that I am not referring to you as a Campfire Cowboy despite your post count. I am referring to other posters who never have anything good to say about LEOs, in any circumstance.

Last edited by T_Inman; 11/20/22. Reason: Clarified

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Well if you had been paying attention to the Campfire Cowboys, you'd know that LEOs in general are corrupt, inept and incompetent. The FBI? 100% corrupt, inept and incompetent.

I don't know how much time you've spent around small town police or the FBI but I can assure you their competence and ethics tend to be well south of what most decent people would expect.

Typically.

I have zero experience with the FBI and next to none with small town police. I will totally buy that incompetence runs rampant in small town LEOs but Moscow really isn’t a small town in my mind. It isn’t LA but not Big Piney, WY either. I’ll take your word for it either way though.

I have however, also learned to not believe much that Campfire Cowboys preach and they’re always bitching about the FBI as well as LEOs in general.

YeeHaw!!!!! I have friends from there so not sure if they would be considered "campfire cowboys" but they don't have very good things to say about Moscow PD.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Wow, the crack fire detective squad hasn’t solved this yet?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So... the murder's took place on the 2nd & 3rd floor. Any mention as too which floor the other occupants were on?
Did the autopsies reveal drugs, alcohol or both?
Were there entrances to each level from the outside? Seems I heard/read there was.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today’s press release wasn’t heart warming…
I still think they’re being quiet and not saying much for a very good reason.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, that's the impression I got from that video.

They have info and they're not letting us know what they have.

Bastids whistle

PS,

T, have you started trapping yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I have 15 wolverine sets out but haven't caught a damn thing yet. I have a fox and pine marten that are stealing bait but my pan tension is too high for them to trigger the traps and they're stepping all over the pans. I may have to get creative to get rid of them. Lowering pan tension has cost me target animals before so I don't want to go that route.

I have however, been slaying the rock cock. 8 yesterday, 6 today and plenty earlier while checking traps.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by johnn
So... the murder's took place on the 2nd & 3rd floor. Any mention as too which floor the other occupants were on?
Were there entrances to each level from the outside? Seems I heard/read there was.
First.

Safe bet all had alcohol on board as they all had been drinking. No idea on drugs; not sure it’s been released.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I have 15 wolverine sets out but haven't caught a damn thing yet. I have a fox and pine marten that are stealing bait but my pan tension is too high for them to trigger the traps and they're stepping all over the pans. I may have to get creative to get rid of them. Lowering pan tension has cost me target animals before so I don't want to go that route.

I have however, been slaying the rock cock. 8 yesterday, 6 today and plenty earlier while checking traps.
Cool,

sorry to the OP about the sidetrack.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nothing to do with the killings, but just north of the house is a steep hill. On top is a fraternity called Alpha Gamma Rho. When I was there in college, I lived there for 3 years but it was Tau Kappa Epsilon then.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Based on nothing, the ex boyfriend is my Huckleberry. I know the parents of the deceased said NO but a jaded man will do stupid chit. She was way out of his league anyway.

Last edited by 160user; 11/21/22.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There is so much bad info out there.

Now, supposedly the 911 caller was one of the surviving roommates. Other sources earlier specifically said that it wasn’t.
Most sources are still saying that the original 911 call was to report an unconscious person. Who knows…
They've found that the 911 call was made from one of the dead kids' phones. They don't know who made it, though. A thoroughly stoned roommate could have seen a body and made the call without noticing the blood. They'll have a recording of the call. Was the person male or female, was he/she coherent?

Could be. Who knows?
The 911 call was supposedly 8-10 hours after the suspected time of deaths, so if the call did come from one of the deceased's phones whomever made the call must have known the phone's password.
WTF is this password you speak of?

It's what girls put on their phones so the BF's can't see the conversations with all the other dude's they're banging.
Can I take comfort that there is none such on Momma's phone nor mine?

Yes, that's a good sign. But if she adds one, starts laying her phone face down, mutes the ring tone and starts taking her calls and texting in the bathroom / in her car, it's time to call the lawyer. Divorce or criminal defense, your choice.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 160user
Based on nothing, the ex boyfriend is my Huckleberry. I know the parents of the deceased said NO but a jaded man will do stupid chit.
I haven't heard anything indicating he's been cleared by police.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Based on nothing, the ex boyfriend is my Huckleberry. I know the parents of the deceased said NO but a jaded man will do stupid chit.

Somebody said he’s been cashing paychecks above his pay grade, that looks to be accurate. He’s been recently booted from that club, he probably misses the ride.

No matter, it’s a sad deal.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Foxnews had this:
Additionally, investigators are aware that Mogen and Goncalves made multiple phone calls to a male subject just before they were murdered but said they have reviewed and cleared those phone calls.
I"m not sure if 'cleared those phone calls' means they've cleared him or something else.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Somebody said he’s been cashing paychecks above his pay grade, that looks to be accurate. He’s been recently booted from that club, he probably misses the ride.

No matter, it’s a sad deal.

That's fuggin dumb. Every dude on the planet has been trying to punch above his weight class and it's not hard to figure that this guy, as a popular athlete, did better than most here would assume he could. I did it and sure as fugg didn't knife anyone. Don't know this guy from Adam, but I sure as fugg won't hang him out to dry based out of jealousy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After watching that press conference, I don’t think they have a clue.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by johnn
First.

Safe bet all had alcohol on board as they all had been drinking. No idea on drugs; not sure it’s been released.

No schit sherlock.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Foxnews had this:
Additionally, investigators are aware that Mogen and Goncalves made multiple phone calls to a male subject just before they were murdered but said they have reviewed and cleared those phone calls.
I"m not sure if 'cleared those phone calls' means they've cleared him or something else.

I thought the cops said that person was off the hook

Page 14 of 44 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 1936M71, 39 invisible), 2,174 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,156
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.