Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 44 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 43 44
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by bellydeep
After watching that press conference, I don’t think they have a clue.
You think they are going to tell you in a press conference who their suspects are?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Foxnews had this:
Additionally, investigators are aware that Mogen and Goncalves made multiple phone calls to a male subject just before they were murdered but said they have reviewed and cleared those phone calls.

Has anyone else heard this said in the content of this press release or does Foxnews have some special listening abilities that brings then to this conclusion?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
I wouldn’t give an ounce of credence to anything any of those cousin fugkers have said to this point.

I'd give them credit for wasting any sensitive crime scene evidence before they called for help from other agencies that may actually be capable of investigating murders.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With all the available tools they have today such as DNA, cell data and security cameras everywhere you'd think solving a murder would be getting easier than it once was.

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

It appears not to be the case.

Maybe investigators have grown dependant on high tech information handing them a suspect on a silver platter and are losing the ability they once had to solve a crime.

Statistically, it'll be a coin toss if they make an arrest.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by akasparky
With all the available tools they have today such as DNA, cell data and security cameras everywhere you'd think solving a murder would be getting easier than it once was.

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

It appears not to be the case.

Maybe investigators have grown dependant on high tech information handing them a suspect on a silver platter and are losing the ability they once had to solve a crime.

Statistically, it'll be a coin toss if they make an arrest.

LOL

You really have lived a sheltered life, haven't you?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 160user
Based on nothing, the ex boyfriend is my Huckleberry. I know the parents of the deceased said NO but a jaded man will do stupid chit.
I haven't heard anything indicating he's been cleared by police.
Foxnews had this:
Additionally, investigators are aware that Mogen and Goncalves made multiple phone calls to a male subject just before they were murdered but said they have reviewed and cleared those phone calls.
I"m not sure if 'cleared those phone calls' means they've cleared him or something else.

I thought the cops said that person was off the hook

A Fox reporter asked the question about Jack and the phone calls directly during yesterday's press conference, the respondent hesitated briefly then in a round about way said something close to what Fox posted.

23:07 in this video.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Based on nothing, the ex boyfriend is my Huckleberry. I know the parents of the deceased said NO but a jaded man will do stupid chit. She was way out of his league anyway.

Yes. He is a nerd, but an athletic nerd. He played tennis so he has fairly good muscle development of the arms.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Based on nothing, the ex boyfriend is my Huckleberry. I know the parents of the deceased said NO but a jaded man will do stupid chit.

Somebody said he’s been cashing paychecks above his pay grade, that looks to be accurate. He’s been recently booted from that club, he probably misses the ride.

No matter, it’s a sad deal.

That's fuggin dumb. Every dude on the planet has been trying to punch above his weight class and it's not hard to figure that this guy, as a popular athlete, did better than most here would assume he could. I did it and sure as fugg didn't knife anyone. Don't know this guy from Adam, but I sure as fugg won't hang him out to dry based out of jealousy.
Read he was in a different town at the time of the killings.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought the cops said that person was off the hook

Nope, they specifically said the food truck hang around and the guy who drove the two girls home were ruled out as suspects, not so the ex-boyfriend.

On the one hand he’d have to be both remarkably cold-blooded and a psychopathic mastermind to, absent any criminal priors, systematically knife to death four people without leaving any incriminating evidence anywhere or arousing the suspicions of anyone who knew him well, including his ex-girlfriend’s family. All of the above and withstand subsequent interrogation by professionals.

OTOH the guy could balance on a large ball while juggling three tennis rackets so who knows?

I think they ain’t ruled him out on account of he’s the closest to a suspect they have at this time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bellydeep
After watching that press conference, I don’t think they have a clue.
You think they are going to tell you in a press conference who their suspects are?

No, I think they would have enough to arrest though.

Probable cause isn’t that high of a threshold.

They’re asking for public help with security camera footage and the like, which means no smoking gun.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I would expect the cops to say they've cleared a lot of people they really haven't.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
he’d have to be both remarkably cold-blooded and psychopathic.

Like this guy..

BREAKING: Man with knife has yet to be identified

The incident occurred at 8:05 p.m. 9.12.22

Moscow PD received a report Monday night that a man threatened a group of students with a knife on Paradise Path between the Student Rec Center and the university Steam Plant, near the LLC parking lot 14.

The white man appeared to be 18-22 years old in all black with a black baseball cap. He was last seen heading east on Paradise Path, riding a mountain bike with a blue backpack.

The incident happened at 8:05 p.m. and the man has yet to be identified. If you have information regarding the incident, the Moscow Police Department can be reached at 208-882-2677.

University of Idaho’s Vandal Alert sent at 9:39 p.m. advises keeping doors locked and using caution if going outside.

LINK

Or this guy..

Nearby resident’s dog was skinned shortly before University of Idaho murders

October 21 2022

A couple’s dog was killed and skinned just three miles away from where the four University of Idaho students were brutally slaughtered in their home, leading locals to fear a connection between the two attacks.

Buddy, a 12-year-old mini Australian Shepherd belonging to Pam and Jim Colbert, was left with fur only on his legs and face when he was killed after they let him out of their Moscow home on Oct. 21 2022.
“It was like a deer that someone had hunted,” Pam, 78, told the news outlet. “They cut him around the neck and just skinned him. His little legs had fur and his little face had fur, but the rest of him was just skinned,” she said.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

“The other side of him was as though they had filleted him like they were about to eat him. It was terrible, unbelievable, They cut him like you filet a fish. We found his collar, but we didn’t find the pelt.”

A Latah County sheriff’s deputy who photographed the pooch’s remains has confirmed that the killer was human, according to the report.

The sickening crime was committed 23 days before Madison Mogen, 21, Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Ethan Chapin, 20, and Xana Kernodle, 20, were stabbed to death in their off-campus home about three miles away.

Authorities haven’t linked Buddy’s death to the shocking murders, but locals fear there may be a connection between the two incidents.

LINK

And BTW, on the mutt topic,

The kids from the school are absolutely positive Kaylee Goncalves dog had to be in her room, in a dog kennel type cage when she was murdered. He's a Labradoodle named Murphy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The kids from the school are absolutely positive Kaylee Goncalves dog had to be in her room, in a dog kennel type cage when she was murdered. He's a Labradoodle named Murphy.
That could draw 2 possible conclusions: the dog knew the killer and didn't bark, or - the damned dog always barked and the roommates spaced it out.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Put the Chicago Police Department on the case, I am sure they will solve it!

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Somebody said he’s been cashing paychecks above his pay grade, that looks to be accurate. He’s been recently booted from that club, he probably misses the ride.

No matter, it’s a sad deal.

That's fuggin dumb. Every dude on the planet has been trying to punch above his weight class and it's not hard to figure that this guy, as a popular athlete, did better than most here would assume he could. I did it and sure as fugg didn't knife anyone. Don't know this guy from Adam, but I sure as fugg won't hang him out to dry based out of jealousy.
Read he was in a different town at the time of the killings.
I did too but turns out (like many things reported) to have been incorrect.

The mother of one of the girls who was murdered stated “they are wasting their time with Jack” so you can be sure they are taking her word for it and giving him a pass.

Guessing Jack comes from means and probably has a very good attorney or team of attorneys.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Guessing Jack comes from means and probably has a very good attorney or team of attorneys.

Actually possibly not.

My guess is the day his social media accounts get deleted or made private will be an indicator he's lawyered up.

There is sketchy content on his sites that could be misinterpreted.

The other Jack, the kid with the white hoody that was lingering by the 'Grub truck' and has been cleared is possibly lawyered up, all his social media sites went down as soon as his face was on the news. Just a guess.

Jack, the ex boyfriend doesn't appear to come from a wealthy family. His parents are school teachers, kindergarten and 3rd grade.
They've lived in the same home for 25 years, Mom, Dad and 4 kids in a 1000sf 2 bedroom 1 bath. Jack's sister is also a college student and possibly his younger brother. That's gotta spread a teachers salary rather thin.

The ex girlfriend is the flip side of the coin. Her dad has a 4000sf, 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath pad in Coeur d'alene and equestrian acreage north of the city with another 4000sf 7 bedroom 5 bath home.
Pops also just bought Kaylee a new Range Rover so she could safely drive between Moscow and home through the winter months. Her younger brother is also a student in Moscow.

Her parents appear to think highly of Jack, they seem more situated to hire a good law firm but maybe not all things considered.

Both these families have very unique last names, all this stuff pops right up with a simple search.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If his social media is still active, I’d bet you are correct.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My hunch, if the dog crime is connected, it's a serial type killer. Probably his first go and if the Columbos don't catch him, he'll do it again soon.

"an armed society is a polite society"
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I do find it a little difficult to believe that the other residents "found one of the girls unconscious and unresponsive". Then they called in some friends to get their opinion, I guess. They also found the room mate to be unresponsive (possibly because all of her blood was on the floor). They finally called 911 and several of them spoke with the 911 operator. Eventually the cops arrived. Even today, I can drive from one end of Moscow to the other in under ten minutes, even if I have to stop at every light. How long did it take the cops to respond? Not that it matters, the kids had already stalled for so long that there was no hurry. Maybe it all makes sense to the average university student, but my weird-o-meter is in the red.
If these kids are really so stupid that they think someone lying in a pool of blood and full of holes is just unconscious, the U of I needs to do a better job of screening at enrollment. GD

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
My hunch, if the dog crime is connected, it's a serial type killer. Probably his first go and if the Columbos don't catch him, he'll do it again soon.

I've been saying this for several days, before the skinned dog info. Nobody here bit. But the theory will soon gain traction.

Page 15 of 44 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,061
Posts18,482,416
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.