Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I got honked at in the big town to the west. I swung around and was ready to fight!

It was my folks. I let them off with a warning.

Dammit Jim, you shoulda kicked their asses!

Or at least showed 'em your pistola.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y’all be meddlin’. 😂🤣😂.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Roy’s had enough guys. Wrap it up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An Asian women gave me the 🖕🏾when I tried to show her how to properly merge into traffic.

#Ungrateful

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mebbe she saying you are “numba 1”

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
An Asian women gave me the 🖕🏾when I tried to show her how to properly merge into traffic.

#Ungrateful

🦫

Your blake light may be malfunctioning

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
What exactly happens fast?

Because all I read about is a guy yelling at you. Hardly an event.

That happened at least 20 times a day commuting and driving in NYC. west coast boys appareled to be super sensitive

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Typical groid behavior, they get all uppity if you try and pass them

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You call him out/back, or you pull over in hopes/invitation for
Him to do same, you gotta be ready and willing to hammer it
Out with fists and not firearms. He could have one, or a knife, or a bat or whatever as well, and then, well I guess you shouldn’t have pulled over. But if you want to mix it up over stupid Schitt like that (and I understand and have done so myself, not preaching) you better be ready to either deliver or receive a serious beating. If you’re not, don’t go there.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I pretty calmly signaled him to come back and chat

Dude didn't have the gonads to jump out of his car and come play but if he had it would have gotten serious real quick.

I had my 38 Super on the seat next to me, never in a million years visualizing that scenario playing out on the way to the tire store

you don't get to choose when it starts, only how it ends if you're lucky, and ready.

You really need to have the gun handy, and be ready, because it happens fast.

Actually you're lucky it wasn't testimony in court, you'd have been going away. He was a schmuck, but you called him back to you...you were instigating the issue. You do get to choose sometimes, you made your choice to draw him into your comfort zone.

No I'm not picking at you Fireballz, that's how I see it...good to hear you didn't get hurt.

^this. Valuable lesson here.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I pretty calmly signaled him to come back and chat

Dude didn't have the gonads to jump out of his car and come play but if he had it would have gotten serious real quick.

I had my 38 Super on the seat next to me, never in a million years visualizing that scenario playing out on the way to the tire store

you don't get to choose when it starts, only how it ends if you're lucky, and ready.

You really need to have the gun handy, and be ready, because it happens fast.

Actually you're lucky it wasn't testimony in court, you'd have been going away. He was a schmuck, but you called him back to you...you were instigating the issue. You do get to choose sometimes, you made your choice to draw him into your comfort zone.

No I'm not picking at you Fireballz, that's how I see it...good to hear you didn't get hurt.

^this. Valuable lesson here.
LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did anybody get hit upside their head with a 1911 out of this??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Let's talk schit about the gun while we're at it. What a POS. How about the dumptruck? Do we need a photo of that too? It really is a POS, I should include that.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You selling?
How’s it shoot?
Any more mags?
Any leather?
Round count?

😎

On my most charitable day you couldn't afford it.

LMAO
Three words

BUTT HURT

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Roy’s had enough guys. Wrap it up.

on a thread from 2017? 5 years old...

The original post is older, than the guy and the Cadillac probably are...

You see this type around here often enough... relocated California type, attached to the Recreational Pharmaceutic Industry, high as schidt ALL the time... Think they are an urban bad ass, in an area full of bumpkins...

Only takes one to solve his problem....They'll find the Cadillac destroyed off the hwy somewhere, the Driver missing and they will eventually bring what's left of him, into the Morgue at the Hospital, if the remains are even found by someone out in the Forest Service areas...

Most likely, done in by Older East Coast " professional criminals" discretely because he was bringing attention to those on that side of the Industry, which are usually young punk head bangers from California....

Most people who work at the local hospital can tell ya, they bring in a body almost every day of the week, that has been come across out on Forest Service land, that isn't in very good shape, and in an advance state of decomposition..... and that is the one's that were found.. there are more out there....

One criminal element against another.. one that knows the ropes and one that doesn't have a clue.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No such thing as a easy relaxing commute any more.
Grand theft auto all the time.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I had my 38 Super on the seat next to me...

Copy...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
#NeverForget

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You should see West Texas when oil prices are down and you try to pass some white guy headed down a two lane road while hes poking and moping along toward his $400,000 home while driving his supercharged national car of Texas pos f250 he doesnt know how hes going to make the next payment on while keeping the country club membership for his tennis playing trophy wife whos playing with the local pro on the side and watch him go apechitt tryining to run your ass off the road until you show him your Kimber.

I can remember, during one of the oil busts in the 70's, the pawnshops had signs on their doors "Not accepting Rolex watches at this time". The shops were loaded up with too many watches the oil guys had pawned

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
My opinion……most recipients of “road rage” have done something stupid or where very inconsiderate to another driver. I’ve suffered from “road rage” on more than one occasion, though not to the point of shooting some SOB……yet! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,452
Posts18,471,079
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.