Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
The sad fact is, the politicians have the power to make all gun owners criminals. With all the corrupt election BS, guns are the only freedom fighters left. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Life is good live it while you can.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
It seems like I’ve heard that before 😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Nah... I started early. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The sad fact is, the politicians have the power to make all gun owners criminals. With all the corrupt election BS, guns are the only freedom fighters left. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.
NO, THEY DON'T. The highest law of the land forbids the government any power to legislate the right to keep and bear arms. It's just that simple. It isn't about what the SCOTUS says, either. This is a republic, and rights, as defined by the Declaration of Independence, are Creator-endowed, certain, and unalienable (meaning you can't give them up).

But if you believe the horseshit you posted, you have no rights, no power, and no property, including yourself.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It is illegal to outlaw arms of any kind in the USA. We have accepted limitations, but they are not legal.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No, a lot of bad laws are passed. They should all come with a sunset clause.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Huntnshoot you are entirely correct...but being in the right doesn't keep you out of a jam. If you have the right of way riding a bike...and insist "I'm going to do it because I'm right" and get flattened by a dump truck, you are right...but dead. If a restrictive unconstitutional (they are all unconstitutional in the purest sense of interpretation) gun law is passed...and you come to their attention, they raid you, throw your ass in the can, bankrupt you with legal fees, yes...you are in the right, but you are in jail. The only way to fight 3 letter agencies is passive civil disobedience.
In 1989, good old Calif, Roberti Roos Assault weapons bill was signed by Republican governor Deukmajian, soon tens thousands of Calif citizens and NRA competitors were criminals...nobody showed up to register their weapons or surrender them as required. At the time I think the San Francisco Chronicle claimed it was the largest act of civil disobedience since the civil war. Passive civil disobedience was the key...waay more criminals than badged police and Calif DOJ realized, Hey we got the headline for banning assault weapons, let's just take it easy here in the Capitol until we can retire. Knocking on doors of mostly well trained marksmen would not have ended well...and the suits knew it.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
NO, THEY DON'T. The highest law of the land forbids the government any power to legislate the right to keep and bear arms. It's just that simple. It isn't about what the SCOTUS says, either. This is a republic, and rights, as defined by the Declaration of Independence, are Creator-endowed, certain, and unalienable (meaning you can't give them up).

But if you believe the horseshit you posted, you have no rights, no power, and no property, including yourself.
Rights to a free and fair election? Power to do as I please not as I'm told, like the mask and vaccine mandate? Property is only rented, stop paying illegal taxes and the government takes it. Guns are our only freedom and the politicians want them.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Once the Republic falls, then the Constitution is no longer the law of the land

That is the ultimate goal of the progressives

They progressively chip away to undermine the Republic until it collapses

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Being an outlaw is a state of mind.

I follow the law and if they change the law AFTER the fact that does NOT change my status. If I’m legal at the time then I’m legal irregardless of future laws. I also ignore laws that are stupid and unconstitutional.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,140 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,775
Posts18,495,765
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.