Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
Oswald was not a qualified marksman. He had terrible eyesight as well.

I thought he had his Marksmanship or Rifleman certification or whatever they call it from the Marines ???

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He worked for the CIA?
As I remember Oswald, who lived like a pauper, and had no means, traveled to Russia and back, and also spent time in Mexico City, and tried to get to Cuba.
At one point, Oswald reportedly applied for passage to Cuba at its embassy in Mexico City, but was allegedly rejected because the government ...

How did he pay for such travels?

There are many sources which indicate his association with CIA. A perfect patsy. I sincerely doubt he even fired the rifle on that day.
I don't know maybe the Bolsheviks financed Oawald. He did in fact visit the Soviet embassy in Mexico City a few weeks before the assassination.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
No doubt being how you're retarded and all. LOL
,......That was quite the medical and forensic explanation there Grizzy.....Masterful..... 😂
Every bit as the one you put fourth.
......... 😂 😂....Nice try....You are quite the clever idiot by your diversionary tactics of avoiding the subject when asked to offer some medical evidence that supports your opinion....Ya got nothing and cannot offer anything....Typical......I referenced a video. And you referenced what exactly......Nothing....
A 60 year old video? All that covid vax you took has finally caught up to you I reckon... LOL
Your 'Video' proves nothing. There's been a thousand videos on the subject. It's time for your Covid booster dumb fuqk.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Jericho
Im thinking a CIA sharpshooter with an M14

Close,…. M1 Garand.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
,......That was quite the medical and forensic explanation there Grizzy.....Masterful..... 😂
......... 😂 😂....Nice try....You are quite the clever idiot by your diversionary tactics of avoiding the subject when asked to offer some medical evidence that supports your opinion....Ya got nothing and cannot offer anything....Typical......I referenced a video. And you referenced what exactly......Nothing....
A 60 year old video? All that covid vax you took has finally caught up to you I reckon... LOL
Your 'Video' proves nothing. Theres been a thousand videos on the subject. It's time for your Covod booster dumb fuqk.
.......Again and again and again....You really are quite a stupid idiot....And of course you did not watch that video with Grodin. You are a damned liar if ya say you did.....You are nothing more than an immature clown. And when confronted to make your case, you then divert from your numerous and obvious immaturities and faults.....And by the way idiot, never had Covid or had a vax.....Your pathetic idiocy knows no bounds.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
.gov still withholding 16,000 records from the Kennedy assassination files.

"A lawsuit is asking National Archives officials to finally release the last 16-thousand Kennedy assassination records. Those files could finally unlock the remaining mysteries of JFK plots in Chicago, and elsewhere, that failed, and the one in Dallas that didn't.

The Mary Ferrell Foundation, the nation's largest online repository of Kennedy assassination records, filed the lawsuit. The next court date is in early January. The suit is asking President Biden and the National Archives to immediately unlock the remaining records."

https://abc7chicago.com/jfk-assassination-shot-death-john-f-kennedy/12483167/

It was back in 2017 when everything was going to be released.

"Two thousand-eight hundred records will be released shortly, but after consultations with national intelligence officials President Trump has ordered some documents to be withheld because they could "bring harm" to the military, law enforcement and foreign relations, according to senior White House officials."

Just like the lab leak theory, we're too stupid to handle the truth.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your 'Video' proves nothing. Theres been a thousand videos on the subject. It's time for your Covod booster dumb fuqk.
.......Again and again and again....You really are quite a stupid idiot....And of course you did not watch that video with Grodin. You are a damned liar if ya say you did.....You are nothing more than an immature clown. And when confronted to make your case, you then divert from your numerous and obvious immaturities and faults.....And by the way idiot, never had Covid or had a vax.....Your pathetic idiocy knows no bounds.
Never said I watched your video moron I could care less. Believe what you want but Oswald did all the shooting that day you snivleing impish ass hat. You should venture out from your parents garage, get some fresh air and think about somthing else other than JFK you idiot. This is not healthy for you. Keep typing we'll keep laughing...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
All the competing - and some overlapping - theories are cute! Pick the one that soothes you best. You have 482 shooters to choose from.

Though, in fairness, all of the hard evidence points to LHO and LHO alone. A fact that will keep your imagination going places...

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
All the competing - and some overlapping - theories are cute! Pick the one that soothes you best. You have 482 shooters to choose from.

Though, in fairness, all of the hard evidence points to LHO and LHO alone. A fact that will keep your imagination going places...
This... Squezze is prolly having a stroke about now. Laffin

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Fair enough, why the continued coverup then?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maser/Jason Cardenas/diaper boy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If Oswald was the lone shooter, why was the story still covered up?

https://time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by erikj

Manufactured cover up.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Never said I watched your video moron, could care less. Believe what you want but Oswald did all the shooting that day you snivleing impissh ass hat.
......... 😂 😂 😂.....You wouldn't comprehend it anyway....Well you were the one who said that "MY VIDEO PROVES NOTHING".....And yet you say out of the other side of your clap trap mouth that quoting you now,,,"never said I watched it moron"....You say on one hand that my video proves nothing and yet on the other hand you say "never said I watched the video."....So my video that you never watched,,,proves nothing.... 😂 😂 😂 😂.....You sure are good at contradicting yourself..... 😂 😂 😂....You are quite funny for being so stupid at the same time... 😂 😂 😂

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Roger Stone says Oswald didn’t kill jfk. It’s plausible. What happened to the Mauser they found in the depository?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Manufactured cover up.

Lol, ok.

@jameslavish

This is inflation
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

What's being covered up? Ah, the files?... I really don't know, but chances are that Syphillis, and downright democrat corruption, have more to do with it than the CIA. Also, the "coverup" doesn't change hard evidence...makes sense?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Roger Stone says Oswald didn’t kill jfk. It’s plausible. What happened to the Mauser they found in the depository?
Well that proves it case closed...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I just googled Oswalds gravesite location.......lots of hoopla on that subject also

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

They didn't find any Mauser in the Depository. And Malcolm Wallace was a low-life hustler who couldn't pay his own bills.

Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 44 invisible), 1,728 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,306
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.