Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Look at Canada today and you see the USA in a generation.
The same BS that has destroyed Canada is being fed to anyone anywhere in the US education system.
The goal is the same as in every country that is not a dictatorship.
Become one.
We already have a dictatorship of the elites.
It will progress to single dictator.
That is the NORMAL means of governing mankind.
Most of the world is run that way, we will not escape.

Covid was a Blessing in disguise for you guys in the USA. You had the opportunity to see what those communist teachers were teaching your children by seeing it on their computer screens while they were learning remotely at home.

It has been impressive to see parents standing up to this sick indoctrination program. Terry McAuliffe lost his bid to Glenn Youngkin in part because Youngkin promised to get rid of CRT in Virginia.

The biggest test will be the 2024 Presidential election, if a Republican wins, the ship can be turned around from its voyage into oblivion.

My prayers are with my American friends, and I hope you get to preserve your way of life, it's very important that you do because the free world is counting on exactly that!

Cheers ~ KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/29/22.

KB

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
For you Westerners, and I am proud to call myself one, this is what "The English Language Police" do in Frogland.

If you post any sign in Quebec in English, you get a fine up to $10,000.00. You can post any sign in any other language without being fined. When that law was instituted, it reminded me of NAZI Germany.

That is when I realized Canada was a "Ruined Nation" The law is still in effect.

https://www.westernstandard.news/ne...43c5c90-3cbe-5223-a9b1-d346f9fd43ff.html

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/29/22.

KB

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The only thing these Liberal British turds understand is getting their butt’s kicked by armed citizens. What’s the holdup?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Proud Left hander!
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
It is refreshing to see these gov. supports coming out. We really need an election which installs a majority Conservative gov before this disaster goes further.
I hope that Alberta comes out with something similar to Sask. announcement.
I sure as heck don't recognize the country I served anymore.
Jeff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by troutfly
It is refreshing to see these gov. supports coming out. We really need an election which installs a majority Conservative gov before this disaster goes further.
I hope that Alberta comes out with something similar to Sask. announcement.
I sure as heck don't recognize the country I served anymore.
Jeff
The western half is still recognizable. wink

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Only if you do not walk into a Tim Hortons or a 7-11. lol

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee

It's not identical to its former self, but at least it still bears semblance. Despite Ottawa's best efforts.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty sure "some of us" are going to come out of this battle ok, but we are going to have to fight the long game, but we already know that.

A short time ago I pointed out....it looks like we could be entering a "Constitutional issue" as an example of this........Alberta's "sovereignty act" all they really did is what Quebec has been doing all along. I see BC moving forward with their Communist agenda, totally, now after a short time with our new leader LOL, what a pos Commie he is.

I think this is going to be a Provincial responsibility at the end of the day, but a real concern is if "we" have been maneuvered into opening up the Constitution for debate and reform, that would be concerning with someone like Trudeau steering this ship.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good morning my friend, I'm seeing you're all at least as chilly as we are this morning if not a bit more, so hopefully this finds you warm, well and dry.

Well said that we're in for a long struggle here. I've been contending with the gun grabbers here since the mid '80's so I'm good to keep on keepin' on for awhile yet. I mean the Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise and all. wink

Our new BC Premier David Eby is exactly what I thought he'd be since he was after all way up in the BCCLA and worked with those less fortunate on East Hastings and all that. At least he's predictable, you know?

When the new mayor was elected in Surrey she put the brakes on them changing out the RCMP for a city police service and that's a pity in my view, but it's not insurmountable either.

If I was to lay money on it, I'd say that Alberta will be resurrecting the Alberta Provincial Police again and it'll be sooner than later. Expect Saskatchewan to follow suit.

I'll note that in Saskatchewan the NDP opposition have seen the writing on the wall, read the tea leaves and went outside to sniff the wind... they're in full support of Scott Moe's efforts to put a stick into Ottawa's bicycle spokes on this one. Danielle Smith mentioned that in a Q&A the other day and fired a couple shots across Rachel Notley's NDP while mentioning that tidbit about the Saskabush NDP.

You and I are old enough to remember some of the monkey dancing going on when the BNA Act came here and we got the "kinda/sorta when we feel like it" Canadian Bill of Rights. The past couple of years has hopefully shown enough of the younger folks what an apparently toothless and arguably useless document it is in current form.

There are still, I will note, way WAY too many boomers my age who listen only to CBC and Global and are convinced that PM Sock Boy is doing everything right because they're convinced that if some way and some how we in Canada could reduce our 1% of total global emissions then the sun would be sunnier once more.

I'm actually getting better results reasoning with 20-40 year old folks than boomers. My goodness I do not believe history is going to judge my generation favorably.....

There's some other things I'm working on as well as the paper letters now. I like the idea of piling up paper on their desks actually quite a bit - it is Christmas and I'm feeling the spirit of giving.

It's not over yet, that's sure and at least those who are interested know which side the players are on now and what the stakes in the game are.

Lots of effort and lots of prayer for sure.

All the best to you all as we head into the Christmas season my friend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
This Lady has the heart of a Lion.

673;
Good afternoon my friend, I still hope you're having a good day - the political situation notwithstanding of course.

I thought you might enjoy this.

Not only does she have the heart of a lion - she's a hunter too.

If you've not caught Andrew Lawton's interview with Pierre Poilievre, it's 20 minutes well spent too.

All the best.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

It's not identical to its former self, but at least it still bears semblance. Despite Ottawa's best efforts.

Hi Jordan,

Out of curiosity are you holding a small wolverine in your Avatar?

KB

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Essentially what I predicted would happen. Poilievre comes out against C-21, Trudeau will make it an election issue.

Look for a spring election. People are still pissed about the Covid election, but perhaps Sparklesocks thinks this will give him a nudge ahead, along with Oscar-worthy performance at the Truckers inquiry. He knows he's on borrowed time.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dwayne, I could look at Raquel Dancho all day and never get bored LOL.
Thanks for posting that.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon once more my friend, you are of course most welcome.

I believe we've talked about this, but I am biased towards smart ladies from Manitoba as I managed to talk one into marrying me 40 years back.

There are, so I believe, some times and places where women can be more effective than men in certain roles, as it's harder for those opposing them to pigeon hole them with stereotyping.

For instance when I show up with my cowboy boots and big mustache, it's easy to say "well you're just an old redneck" and they're not entirely wrong, but it's tougher to call Ms. Dancho a redneck hunter because she doesn't fit the narrative the left wants to paint here.

We used to use a labor lawyer from up in Vernon who was a very pleasant looking younger lady externally, with the heart of a lion or maybe something far colder...

After we got out of the first hearing with her as our lawyer, I turned to the then General Manager and said, "If I ever have to face her in a hearing I quit...". wink

Anyways I'm glad she's appears to be on the same side in this struggle. She gives me some hope in the next shift having some worthy members as well you know?

Do watch Andrew Lawton's video if you have 23 minutes sometime too. It was a really good exchange I thought.

Best to you all.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hi Dwayne, I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well and maybe even still hunting?

My only concern is, I wonder when they will start the confiscating Fishing Rods!

Canada is a "Ruined Nation"

:o(

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/02/22.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
KillerBee;
Good almost evening to you my friend, I see you all are just a smidge colder than us today, so I hope the fire's lit on your side of the big hills already tonight.

We're all well here thanks, though for sure the pre-Christmas rush has begun to take hold as we're planning for getting a few families together from various parts of the province for the season and at least one big feast.

The rifle season for deer is done now and I've not picked up a bow in years so for sure as you well know, it's not kosher to hunt with them without some serious range time.

That's sort of okay too really as we do have a generous season so I've been pounding it hard enough for the past 3 months that I should qualify for a Thank You card again from the local Esso after all the diesel we bought... wink

Regarding fishing, it'll be soon time to drill holes in the frozen water and sit in a tent staring down a hole too, so I truly hope they don't start confiscating rods for sure.

Again my friend, I'll gently differ with you that we're already ruined, though I do sense we're quite possibly in a transition state that will end up looking different than what we've grown up with.

My goal and intention is to work towards it being a better version for sure though KillerBee - that or die trying for sure.

All the best to you all as we head into the Christmas Season.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hi Dwayne,

By nature, I am a very optimistic man. I know this to be true because I fish for sturgeon in Alberta which requires a lot of patients and optimism hehe.

Would you mind if I ask you 1 intellectual and serious question, and before I ask my question, could you please confirm that Quebec is a Province in Canada.

Cheers ~KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/02/22.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hi Jordan,

Out of curiosity are you holding a small wolverine in your Avatar?
Indeed! I spent some time guiding caribou hunters in the NWT, and once filling both bull tags they often wanted to go after wolf, wolverine, ptarmigan, or lake trout/pike/grayling. One hunter shot the wolverine in my avatar, and I had the pleasure (or not?) of skinning it out.

Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,709
Posts18,475,378
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.