Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Shoot a watermelon with a deer rifle and tell me from which direction the shot came.
.......Ya know what Joe...You said the same thing earlier my friend on this thread.....Any good and well qualified doc of forensic pathology during an examination on a body can easily determine from where not only the shot came from but determine the approx trajectory as well especially on and within a human skull.......So what your saying is, is that a well qualified forensic pathologist cannot determine from what direction a shot into a human skull came from? Human skulls with a brain inside are not watermelons. Forensic pathologists don't examine watermelons in either a hospital or a morgue.They examine skulls and any brain matter remaining if that skull took a bullet.

The last time I saw the Z film I did not see a watermelon on top of Kennedy's shoulders.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Shoot a watermelon with a deer rifle and tell me from which direction the shot came.
.......Ya know what Joe...You said the same thing earlier my friend on this thread.....Any good and well qualified doc of forensic pathology during an examination on a body can easily determine from where not only the shot came from but determine the approx trajectory as well especially on and within a human skull.......So what your saying is, is that a well qualified forensic pathologist cannot determine from what direction a shot into a human skull came from? Human skulls with a brain inside are not watermelons. Forensic pathologists don't examine watermelons in either a hospital or a morgue.They examine skulls and any brain matter remaining if that skull took a bullet.

The last time I saw the Z film I did not see a watermelon on top of Kennedy's shoulders.

If JFK had come back from the dead, your theories would carry much more weight.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[quote=JoeBob]Shoot a watermelon with a deer rifle and tell me from which direction the shot came.

If JFK had come back from the dead, your theories would carry much more weight.[/quote,........, πŸ˜‚ Lol.....Well well.....the very immature Furbarfski strikes again......Not my theories clown....It's what the docs saw at Parkland.....Guess ya can't read to well either Fur Barf Ski...Idiot....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fur Barf Ski, Big Sleeze, which one of these. You're killig me sleeze with your obsession. Get on with you life, Oswald shot JFK case closed you flaming idiot. LMFAO

Coyotes shot no waiting.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=JoeBob]Shoot a watermelon with a deer rifle and tell me from which direction the shot came.

If JFK had come back from the dead, your theories would carry much more weight.[/quote,........, πŸ˜‚ Lol.....Well well.....the very immature Furbarfski strikes again......Not my theories clown....It's what the docs saw at Parkland.....Guess ya can't read to well either Fur Barf Ski...Idiot....

Just figured with your experience, you'd put it all on RFK, Jr.

After all, he was JFK's nephew.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[quote=GRIZZ]Fur Barf Ski, Big Sleeze, which one of these. You're killig me sleeze with your obsession. Get on with you life, Oswald shot JFK case closed you flaming idiot. LMFAO......... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚....And during this entire thread your oooooh-pinions never made the case that Oswald acted alone......I'll take the 16 Parkland docs eye witness accounts vs anything your opinions happen to burp up at anytime....Hope ya do literally laugh yer azz off clown.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Just figured with your experience, you'd put it all on RFK, Jr.

After all, he was JFK's nephew.
........Well u really are one big idiot ,,,Furbergers......Fur Barf Ski......

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, I have to admit your animosity towards my attempts ta help come as an absolute shock.

Woulda thought a great fiction writer such as yourself, would have more imagination relative to the bullshit ya threw out in the thread.

Expected somethin like:

"This JFK assassination was an absolute shock. At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, JFK had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all. Until this happened, the WC doctors said that he never complained of any head issues. Until the autopsy results are final, it appears to the doctors that a major brain anuryism of some kind had occurred."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

How many qualified forensic pathologists examined Kennedy’s body?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well, I have to admit your animosity towards my attempts ta help come as an absolute shock.

Woulda thought a great fiction writer such as yourself, would have more imagination relative to the bullshit ya threw out in the thread.

Expected somethin like:

"This JFK assassination was an absolute shock. At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, JFK had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all. Until this happened, the WC doctors said that he never complained of any head issues. Until the autopsy results are final, it appears to the doctors that a major brain anuryism of some kind had occurred."
....... .. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.....Well prove me wrong there Furbergers on anything I've mentioned on this thread...Whatcha got?....Well look at whom writes fiction.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚......You really are quite the immature clown Furbarf.....That not only goes for you but for that other idiot Grizz as well.....Full of opinionated crap and nothing to back yourselves up.....Perhaps Furbergers you and that other moron Grizz can tell us all how OSWALDS bullet of entry into the rear of Kennedy's skull can create a huge gaping hole at the point of entrance???.....C'mon now..Lets have your opinions on that...I'm sure your opinion will of course will agree with every competent pathologist....Right???.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Expected somethin like:

....... .. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.....Well prove me wrong there Furbergers on anything I've mentioned on this thread...Whatcha got?....Well look at whom writes fiction.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚......You really are quite the immature clown Furbarf.....That not only goes for you but for that other idiot Grizz as well.....Full of opinionated crap and nothing to back yourselves up.....Perhaps Furbergers you and that other moron Grizz can tell us all how OSWALDS bullet of entry into the rear of Kennedy's skull can create a huge gaping hole at the point of entrance???.....C'mon now..Lets have your opinions on that...I'm sure your opinion will of course will agree with every competent pathologist....Right???.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

More animosity.

Back in the day, you thanked me and everyone "for your condolences and support".

Now, you want things right away.

Wouldn't it be better if you logged on again in a few weeks to pass along the final autopsy results and offer some funeral details?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe Q knows. Otherwise, I'm sure the campfire forum will solve it 🀣

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=GRIZZ]Fur Barf Ski, Big Sleeze, which one of these. You're killig me sleeze with your obsession. Get on with you life, Oswald shot JFK case closed you flaming idiot. LMFAO......... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚....And during this entire thread your oooooh-pinions never made the case that Oswald acted alone......I'll take the 16 Parkland docs eye witness accounts vs anything your opinions happen to burp up at anytime....Hope ya do literally laugh yer azz off clown.
Tell you what moron go read 'Reclaiming History' by Vincent Bugliosi (the g is silent you imbecile) the man who prosecuted the Manson family. 20 years of research goes into this book where Bugliosi debunks all your moronic conspiracy theories and others... This is my last word on this matter, until next year. LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

How many qualified forensic pathologists examined Kennedy’s body?
,,.....Nice try.......Dr. Robert McClelland......Dr Robert Crenshaw.....Dr Carrico.......Dr Kemp Clark.....Those were just 4 docs who were very qualified to to determine entrance wounds and exit wounds in a skull.. All had extensive gunshot wound experience...All of the doctors who saw the back of the head stated in their professional opinion "a wound of exit."....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Fur Barf Ski, Big Sleeze, which one of these. You're killig me sleeze with your obsession. Get on with you life, Oswald shot JFK case closed you flaming idiot. LMFAO
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Tell you what moron go read 'Reclaiming History' by Vincent Bugliosi (the g is silent you imbecile) the man who prosecuted the Manson family. 20 years of research goes into this book where Bugliosi debunks all your moronic conspiracy theories and others... This is my last word on this matter, until next year. LOL
.........I Have read Buglosi's book clown.Total crap......I've read David Lifton's book Best Evidence....I've read Gerald Posner's book (garbage too).....And just because Buglosi prosecutes Manson? So what!.....I've also read Josiah Thompson's books that completely refute Buglosi AND Posner.....So this book business can work both ways IDIOT......Nice try moron!.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
VB was addressed in Roger Stone’s book. The Commission was a railroad. Far too many facts dispute the commission findings. Video evidence of the shooting shows LBJ ducking into the floorboard of his car behind Kennedy thirty seconds before the first shot. Video evidence proves the security detail riding on the rear bumper rails on Kennedy’s car were waved off by their superior in the car behind just before the shots. One of the agents even turned around and put his hands out in disbelief. Orders were to never abandon the vehicle the president is occupying.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
JFK was going to pull out of Vietnam, pissed off the Mafia, wanted to have more control over the CIA, have federal control over the FED. Did I miss anyone that would profit by his death?

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Expected somethin like:

More animosity.

Back in the day, you thanked me and everyone "for your condolences and support".

Now, you want things right away.

Wouldn't it be better if you logged on again in a few weeks to pass along the final autopsy results and offer some funeral details?
........ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚......More clownish immaturity from ya FurBARF.....Gee....I don't read anywhere in your last post above any comment about the question I asked...Don't read from ya how ya get a huge gaping hole as a wound of entry....Instead, all I see is your immature crap that avoids and diverts from the subject....Right FurBergers???.....Just goes to show and proves FurBurgers, that you do not have any capability to comment. Why? Because you know deep within that stupid brain of yours, that wound of entry into skulls or otherwise are pretty much the same diameter as the diameter of the bullet.........Keep on snowballing and diverting there FurBARF...You are quite good at it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nobody's ever going to know the truth because the rich and powerful that made it happen don't want the truth to be made known. Obscuring facts is easy when you're in control.

Last edited by Phillip_Nesmith; 11/27/22. Reason: Fixed a spell correct typo
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,395
Posts18,469,994
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.