Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dp1975
don’t think we was tired of listening to yalls crybaby scared of a virus with a 98% survival rate IF you get it?
99.98% survival rate, if you're not obese, elderly, or suffering serious respiratory illness.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?

I guess, for one; it's not a vaccine.

It is a vaccine… against a specific protein…not the virus.
I don’t have a clue what the so called NEW vaccine targets, but I suppose it’s probably different/more proteins. The original intent was to get your immune system to gear up when that specific spike protein showed up in your blood. What I seldom see mentioned in these “covtard” threads is that one of the downstream side effects of Covid-19 was the increased risk of developing blood clots…

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by dassa
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?

I don’t have a clue what the so called NEW vaccine targets, but I suppose it’s probably different/more proteins. The original intent was to get your immune system to gear up when that specific spike protein showed up in your blood. What I seldom see mentioned in these “covtard” threads is that one of the downstream side effects of Covid-19 was the increased risk of developing blood clots…

They are targeting the spike proteins created by covid. The spike proteins in covid have been found to damage the heart.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Does anyone consider maybe Covid AND the shot were implemented as population control?

Target older people who are financial drain to the medical and social security... Who exactly wins? Answer that question, and you may have the answer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pretty ignorant to call it a vaccine!

Let the bodies hit the floooor!

Last edited by Esox357; 11/29/22.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BubbaG
They are targeting the spike proteins created by covid. The spike proteins in covid have been found to damage the heart.
You're misinformed. The mRNA shot turns your body's cells into spike protein making factories, eventually causing your immune system to target your organs' tissues, thus the heart and vascular damage, not to mention the damage to human reproductive organs.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Real vaccines stimulate the immune system by exposing it to deactivated pathogens or their parts. They don't have Luciferase or metals that can aggregate under 5 G radiation or has spike protein that scratches and damages endothelium tissuse such as the lining of vessel lumens. They also don't have foreign animal DNA incorporated that becomes part of your DNA.

Bill and Melinda Gates applied for the Patent 060606. Clue 666.

Your health is very dependant on the health of the lining in your vessels. They relay the messages of food and oxygen and toxins in blood that the body responds to with different immune and protective cells.

Damaged endothelial vascular cells don't oder the correct blood components WHICH PREVENTS ABNORMAL BLEEEDING OR C L O T T I N G preventing strokes and myocardial infarction and myocarditis and micro clotting in the brain and other body organs.

Research now is keying in on developing compounds that will repair the damage done to the vascular lining from spike proteins and things are looking promising.

Contains chill8ng exerpts by Gates.

https://rumble.com/vdusox-luciferase-theres-never-been-anything-like-it.html

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Do you have a simple explanation of what a spike protein is? And why the mRNA shots are causing heart trouble?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.
I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Does anyone consider maybe Covid AND the shot were implemented as population control?

Target older people who are financial drain to the medical and social security... Who exactly wins? Answer that question, and you may have the answer.

This, and to damage the reproductive organs of young people.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
...Target older people who are financial drain to the medical and social security...

Isn't that's what the Indian scammer call centres take care of?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ha that's funny since you use an alias BeardedGunsmith. So with your line of thinking you are always under your own skin. Why so touchy with names when you violate your own preaching? Chill, relax, enjoy!!!!

One thing is for sure, when someone refers to "the jab" everyone knows what they are referring to.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Look at the money New York state saved. If you kill 10,000 people that are requiring $50,000 per year in care expense that is quite a relief to the budget.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This thread is fücking amazing

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Nothing to consider ....

Covid-19 was created & released for the sole purpose of making the citizen cattle of the world line up for the "vaccine" willingly

For those who refuse to get the toxxines, they will implement new rules/laws that will force them to comply

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Holy shît. Gold. Pure gold.

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

Look at the money New York state saved. If you kill 10,000 people that are requiring $50,000 per year in care expense that is quite a relief to the budget.

Houston_2 and Gayghosts and Sickermores and Northmams bud Cuomo only pushed 20-30.000 seniors of the cliff into nursing homes in NY with Covid. He said the COVID-19 infecting other Oldsters in them was coming in from workers and visitors.

They approved. Their bud Faukki said Cuomo treated the poor dying people, I mean, the pandemic perfectly.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ERK
All you liberal pricks that tried to force the JAB on a free people can kiss my ass. If you would have simply took it and shut and felt smug about I wouldn’t care at all. Lost jobs and businesses are to many to count. I’ve got the crud right now but I. Guess i’ll live without shutting down the world. Edk

Well said. And with less profanity than I find myself able to use in regards to the whole thing.

MAGA
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (1OntarioJim, 41rem, 16penny, 35, afisher, 12 invisible), 1,640 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,494
Posts18,472,105
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.