-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Amazing how strident the duped are even when they have to at least begin to suspect that they were duped. An interesting study in poor self-image, defensiveness, and damaged egos.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?
If you dont know the answer to that question, you are most certainly apart of the problem

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?
If you dont know the answer to that question, you are most certainly apart of the problem

The newest #imavictim card to be played by shîtbirds.

Any honest person who frequents the forum would realize 12344mag wasn’t speaking to the folks that made their own personal choice based on the lies and false information fed them by the Chinese owned and funded regime, and left it there.

I know a lot of good people who bought into the lies, and others who were forced to comply through blackmail. I’m sure we all do. That’s a different set from the “you’re gonna kill my grandma!” Emotive cünt shîtstains

MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by dassa
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.
I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.
I didnt get that poison you stupid fugg.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.
I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

Lol. Menses member ain’t ya?

MAGA
IC B2

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Taking the jab is no different than boarding a train to the gas chambers. Sheep will be sheep.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
“Triggered”🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm not the one that got ass hurt for getting called out on calling it the jAb....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp

What problem am I a part of for asking a question?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton
another thing about the job if my memory works correctly when it first come out Trump kind of took credit for getting it out rapidly but then the Democrats bald and squalled and said they're the ones that got it distributed and got it organized okay whatever but maybe this is the ultimate conspiracy after all??
It may not be the ultimate conspiracy but COVID-19 was politicized the moment the democrats heard about it. In the beginning it WASN'T about saving lives..... It was about President Trump vs. the Deep State. The Deep State saw COVID as an opportunity to FINALLY, after so many failed attempts, to get rid of President Trump pure and simple!!!
Then the icing on the cake.... Once the Deep State succeeded in getting rid of President Trump and saw how easily America caved, they decided to push it farther than ever by trying to take away all of our Rights and completely control the populous!

Political you may ask. Here is a simple test:
Ask yourself WHY when it comes to something the democrats believe in it is all about MY BODY MY CHOICE; but when it's something conservatives fervently believes in (such as no getting the jab) then it's all about NOT YOUR CHOICE IT'S THE GOVERNMENT'S THAT HAS POWER OVER YOUR BODY.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

This.
Read above dipschitt, I didnt get the vaccine. Youre asshurt because your Q predictions are always wrong and I call you out on it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Government be tracking you down. Choose accordingly fugk Tard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?

I guess, for one; it's not a vaccine.

It is a vaccine… against a specific protein…not the virus.
I don’t have a clue what the so called NEW vaccine targets, but I suppose it’s probably different/more proteins. The original intent was to get your immune system to gear up when that specific spike protein showed up in your blood. What I seldom see mentioned in these “covtard” threads is that one of the downstream side effects of Covid-19 was the increased risk of developing blood clots…

The NEW vaccine targets of the JABS will be the same targets as for the old JABS. They will TARGET the people.

They actually damage the immune system and that was the design and it is the reason people are getting a type of AIDS now (Aquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) and cancers, etc.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?

Sounds like you are saying that with a German accent and mustache. You don’t need medical mafia credentials to see what this poison shot is doing to people.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.
Whooo now, why are you calling it "that poison" instead of that "vaccine" 🤔
Seems like when someone tries to get off the high horse he steps right into it! ,😂😂😂

Last edited by MPat70; 11/29/22.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Actually, it came from the CDC who change the definition of what a vaccine is after this one didn't work like they said.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Regardless of what any of you call it, I didnt get it and wasn't ever going to. So what's your point because I'm not the one arguing semantics.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,653
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.