Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by grouseman
So what happens if the guy dies because his head hit the pavement - concussion, brain bleed, whatever. Is this possibly manslaughter, or something else? You never know how a DA is going to look at this. I don't think you can count on every DA looking at it and saying "Oh yeah, fully justified. No charges." Hell, there could be a horrendous civil suit depending on the injuries.

Yeah, FAFO. Maybe for both of them.
When someone corners you against your car in a rage, then violently knocks something out of your hand while remaining in a hostile posture, you are permitted in the law to neutralize him with anything short of the kind of force reasonably calculated to be lethal or to create serious bodily injury. A single punch to the face (even if it might cause death or serious bodily injury) is not considered force calculated to bring about death or serious bodily injury, but rather calculated to neutralize any further aggression from the attacker.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good explanation (as usual) TRH.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
What I want to know is .... where in the hell are all these cameras that keep capturing all the action?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lippygoathead
What I want to know is .... where in the hell are all these cameras that keep capturing all the action?

They are quite literally all around you (and me)! When I leave the confines of my home I operate under the assumption that everything I’m doing is being recorded….because it is!

We’re living in a dangerous time of constant monitoring and intrusion by the state.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We’re living in a dangerous time of constant monitoring and intrusion by the state.
Yes.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LOL Dumb ass got his just reward.

My grandfather was an admirer of beer. When he was older, he lost sight in one eye and couldn't hardly see out of the other so he quit driving and instead, he made a daily pilgrimage down to the corner store to get his 6 pack. One day as he was walking home, some young gang banger wanna-bes stopped their car and jumped out in an attempt to take his beer and wallet. My Grandfather was a professional boxer (Lew Jenkins). Those three teenagers got an ass whooping, a-la Second-Hand Lions, that I'm sure they are still talking about nearly 40 years later.

Moral of the story, don't fight old men. If they can, they'll kick your ass. If they can't they'll shoot ya!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
LOL Dumb ass got his just reward.

My grandfather was an admirer of beer. When he was older, he lost sight in one eye and couldn't hardly see out of the other so he quit driving and instead, he made a daily pilgrimage down to the corner store to get his 6 pack. One day as he was walking home, some young gang banger wanna-bes stopped their car and jumped out in an attempt to take his beer and wallet. My Grandfather was a professional boxer (Lew Jenkins). Those three teenagers got an ass whooping, a-la Second-Hand Lions, that I'm sure they are still talking about nearly 40 years later.

Moral of the story, don't fight old men. If they can, they'll kick your ass. If they can't they'll shoot ya!
One of the hardest hitting lightweights, ever.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Nice shot!

lightman
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 160user
That dude dropped like a gut shot fawn!
I didnt see him run off to a water source

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Joking aside, i enjoyed the video

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The aggressor has a glass jaw.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BOOM!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Getting out of his pick up was not the best thing to do, but it was NOT an escalation. Simply getting out to discuss the issues.
The other guy? Well....FAFO!

Unless there was accident/injury already - there's no reason to "discuss issues" - that's escalation.
If the driver behaved aggressively or violently when he got out then it would be escalation.
Since he didn't, it wasn't.
And that's the way I'd have looked at in my law enforcement days.
In defense of your position I can see some karen type leo in one of our more liberal schit hole cities agreeing with you.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Lets see
Aggressor #1 follows a guy that did something wrong in his mind
We can call him Jello Boy.
Then Jello Boy Gets out of his Vehicle and charges up to the Guy that he felt did something wrong.
Aggressor #2 Gets out of his Vehicle to discuss what Jello Boy Aggressor #1 wanted to talk about.

Then Jello Boy Aggressor #1 smacks the Good Old Boy Aggressor #2 phone out of his hand.

And the Good Old Boy Pops Jello Boy
And we are Commenting on what the Good Old Boy Aggressor #2 did.

This was Jello Boy's Aggressor #1's entire fault.
If he would have just let the Good Old Boy Go on his way this would not have happened.
And If Jello Boy would not have charged the Good Old Boy's Vehicle This would not have happened.
And If Jello Boy Would not have smacked the Good Old Boy's Phone out of his hand This Would not have happened.

The Good Old Boy
3 Strikes and your out and turned into Jello.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
Lmao

Dude drumming them legs like a jellyhead tom turkey

That made me laugh out loud, so true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guy in the brown shoes sure got into the mans space....dammm

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jello legs should be glad guy didn’t double tap him with a Glock

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is the dude that got knocked out wearing tights?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Lmao

Dude drumming them legs like a jellyhead tom turkey

It was his body's way of telling him to stay in his vehicle and to stop accosting people. lol

KB

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,133
Posts18,483,919
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.