Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Dashcam caught the action but it was avoidable drama for the good guy if he'd stayed inside his truck.

Everyone has lost perspective on what a minor offence deserves as a response on the internet and then they take that attitude to the streets...

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pissing in your skinny jeans isn't a good look!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Good night.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Based on the narrative provided in the video and the video footage itself, it appears that two A#1 a-holes met in public. One of the a-holes got physically aggressive and then the other a-hole responded appropriately and laid him out. I can't determine from the video or the story who if any is a "good ole boy" and who is a Karen. It seems, from the narrative, either one could be either one or both could be either one.

I got news for people, pick the guy you pile on most on this forum. The guy who threw that punch could very well be "that guy". Either way, in my opinion, I think he was justified in laying out the other guy. That's just my take. However, I am open to the fact I could be wrong. If you don't believe me, ask the homunculus from Alaska.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When you have to punch, punch!

Don't slap.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by grouseman
So what happens if the guy dies because his head hit the pavement - concussion, brain bleed, whatever. Is this possibly manslaughter, or something else? You never know how a DA is going to look at this. I don't think you can count on every DA looking at it and saying "Oh yeah, fully justified. No charges." Hell, there could be a horrendous civil suit depending on the injuries.

Yeah, FAFO. Maybe for both of them.
When someone corners you against your car in a rage, then violently knocks something out of your hand while remaining in a hostile posture, you are permitted in the law to neutralize him with anything short of the kind of force reasonably calculated to be lethal or to create serious bodily injury. A single punch to the face (even if it might cause death or serious bodily injury) is not considered force calculated to bring about death or serious bodily injury, but rather calculated to neutralize any further aggression from the attacker.

Andrew Branca would certainly phrase it that way. But would you want to gamble your life that the jury will see it that way?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And the 2022 Haymaker Of The Year Award goes to.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Is the dude that got knocked out wearing tights?
He was that kid in Southpark ...same hat !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Looks to be. That or skinny jeans.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Just wearing skinny jeans warrents a stiff tap like that,,Now go to sleep an wake ,put some real jeans on,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
Lmao

Dude drumming them legs like a jellyhead tom turkey

LMMAO!!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
There’s audio in this video. Hard to hear, but you can make out a good part of the dialogue after the boy hits the ground.

https://usacrime.com/man-knocked-out-seizure-arkansas-road-rage/

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well here is my unsolicited take. The slugger is left handed and positioned himself where he could effectively Knock the schit out of the skinny jeans guy. He knew something might happen and he put himself in a favorable position to hit the guy hard on the jaw. The skinny jeans guy was/is a dumbass. Would I have hit him? Yes. Would I have cared about my possible legal issues? No. Where I live in Johnson county I doubt I would have had to go down town and explain what happened.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
Just wearing skinny jeans warrents a stiff tap like that,,Now go to sleep an wake ,put some real jeans on,,

Wonder if he pissed his pants while laying there jiggling.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well here is my unsolicited take. The slugger is left handed and positioned himself where he could effectively Knock the schit out of the skinny jeans guy. He knew something might happen and he put himself in a favorable position to hit the guy hard on the jaw. The skinny jeans guy was/is a dumbass. Would I have hit him? Yes. Would I have cared about my possible legal issues? No. Where I live in Johnson county I doubt I would have had to go down town and explain what happened.

This, because you wouldn't have expected him to keel over like that. Neither did the guy that tapped him.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I was sitting here wondering -

did the skinny jeans work like compression stockings, and help keep the blood flowing to that feeble little brain?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Stupid roadside fight. He's lucky the guy didn't have a fractured skull, followed by death. Stupid two ways.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rickt300

This, because you wouldn't have expected him to keel over like that. Neither did the guy that tapped him.

I would have expected him to hit the ground for sure. Done it before. I boxed in high school and College. The point really is the slugger thought about hitting the guy before he did.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Stupid roadside fight. He's lucky the guy didn't have a fractured skull, followed by death. Stupid two ways.

Nothing wrong with a fight once in a while. Some people are just waiting around hoping for some jackass to knock the schit out of.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/30/22.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Justified, but coulda easily cost him thousands in legal fees.

I dunno what events led him to decide to stop and get out of the truck, nor do I know how bad his driving transgression was if there was one.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.