Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
IIRC correctly I will be 71 in less than three weeks, born in the USA, a certified member of the "Hoi Polloi", and have voted in almost every election, local, state and federal since I was legally able to do so. I am not envious of those that are rich and famous. In fact I enjoy operating and living within a narrow band of "mediocrity" I am responsible for my own actions, pay my way, don't ask for government help, take care of my family and friends and give charitably.

Lately I have been thinking more or less along the same line........

an excerpt.........

"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them.  At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."  

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out.  Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes."  What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/what_if_maga_shrugged.html

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I'm 15 or so years younger than you, GWB, and am pretty much in the same boat culturally, socially, economically, and ethically.

I've also had similar thoughts since 2020. If MAGA males in this country, who do 95+% of the work that keeps the country running just up and quit, society would fall apart in a matter of days.

Want electricity? Too bad.

Want clean water running to your house? Too bad.

Want gas at the pumps? Too bad.

Want food at the grocery store? Too bad.

Yet MAGA dudes are the only demographic regularly $hit on by all other demographics in the media, political arena, and academia. These useless people are totally dependent upon those they despise. Most of them, I'm sure, have no idea how modern amenities are actually delivered to them, they just know when they flip a switch, the lights come on.

If MAGA shrugged, even if only for one day, I think a lot of people would gain some perspective.

But a lot still wouldn't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You couldn't horse-whip MAGA's into letting it all collapse they're all in a routine and they're not willing to take things to the extreme.

I've said the same thing in the article for years MOST MAGA's are not fighters, as they always say, "I just want to be left alone'', < so they can be the "creature of habit" that they are.
The MSM could put up a sob story of ''think about what a shutdown would do to the elderly & children" that would be more than enough to bring a shutdown movement to a stop.
Tell all the working class to shut it all down NO WAY !!! < They'd miss NFL mondee nite footballs, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger, NFL USA NFL USA

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys know Trump and Patriots are in control

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
None here would fight for fear of the stock market going down slightly.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
I'm 15 or so years younger than you, GWB, and am pretty much in the same boat culturally, socially, economically, and ethically.

I've also had similar thoughts since 2020. If MAGA males in this country, who do 95+% of the work that keeps the country running just up and quit, society would fall apart in a matter of days.

Want electricity? Too bad.

Want clean water running to your house? Too bad.

Want gas at the pumps? Too bad.

Want food at the grocery store? Too bad.

Yet MAGA dudes are the only demographic regularly $hit on by all other demographics in the media, political arena, and academia. These useless people are totally dependent upon those they despise. Most of them, I'm sure, have no idea how modern amenities are actually delivered to them, they just know when they flip a switch, the lights come on.

If MAGA shrugged, even if only for one day, I think a lot of people would gain some perspective.

But a lot still wouldn't.

You honestly believe that 9.5 out of 10 workers who make your list happen are MAGA's? what are they supposed to look like?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by geedubya
IIRC correctly I will be 71 in less than three weeks, born in the USA, a certified member of the "Hoi Polloi", and have voted in almost every election, local, state and federal since I was legally able to do so. I am not envious of those that are rich and famous. In fact I enjoy operating and living within a narrow band of "mediocrity" I am responsible for my own actions, pay my way, don't ask for government help, take care of my family and friends and give charitably.

an excerpt.........

"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them.  At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."  

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out.  Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes."  What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

ya!

GWB

Bro, the American people are walking away from the DNC by the millions. They may get tired of waiting for Trump to MAGA, but they have no other choice besides personal or wait for National suicide. It's MAGA or nothing. Trump is the RNC.

Over the next few months, more schiett will be revealed than anyone can logically imagine. Trump and the Patriots have it all, and if they hadn't gotten it All, even they would have been unable to logically believe it.

It's bad. It's real bad. It's so bad I can't even tell you the things. Satanic. Child eating. Just as the Mayans, Aztec, etc did.

And schiett worse than that. Enough will be revealed to turn the people against the satanic scum.

Remember, just a couple weeks ago, Trump reaffirmed Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best Is Yet To Come. Trump said that because the Patriots are in control.

If the people turn away, what will be revealed will turn them back to taking control of this country and they will have the Patriots to help.

Trump and the Patriots are weaponizing the people. There are things the people won't take. Those things will be revealed.

The mild things like these below will be revealed first, I think. Millions just learned from AZ our officials are tyrannical and have stolen our votes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station open right now

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Think of what happened in Saudi Arabia and Shri Lanka.

What's happening now in Brazil and Chyna?

What's happening in Ukraine? Not what the MSM says.

London Bridge has fallen. Sept 8. 10+1 was D Day again. Like Q said, remember Sept 19. The operation began.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm afraid I'm on path to do what GeeDubya described (sorta).

For me, it started around 2008, when the economy melted down and the government intervened to save all the financial institutions. I was working at a big law firm at the time, with a number of financial company clients, and I pissed off the partners when I openly stated that I would rather see every bank in the nation go under than give the government power to control every aspect of our lives in exchange for the bailout.

When the bailouts occurred and I saw the Obama regime hand over GM to the unions, rather than to the bondholders who legally should have received the assets, I left the world of big law farms and took a massive pay cut to start my own practice, focused on those things I actually cared about. Over time, I went on a mission to make myself self sufficient to the maximum extent possible given the realities of my life (aging parents, property ownership, etc.).

Moving to Montana was the big final step for me. Much lower cost of living, much more freedom, I own some land with a basic cabin and lots of game available.

I look back at CA and see that they are now going to bleed working people to give reparations to blacks and am sure that at some point, it will go nationwide. I'm doing my best to not depend on government for a thing and also to not be subject to taxation.

Yes, I have a lot less money available now, but I also have a lot less need for money.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I saved two videos from utube, both were computer generated voice, one on this same topic i.e. all workers, oil & gas, groceries, power,water,sewer/construction,, stay home no work'ee until ?
Other video pointing out how women can't do jack-chitt clueless to how anything/everything works,, both got thousands of views but only a few comments.

Both videos taken down by utube > dangerous rasis material - GONE

UH I thought about joining up fer 'the maga movement' but ma wife toldt me to get my ass to work ,, happy wife happy life ,, chipsNdips

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How many MAGA's have even read the book or seen the movie?
My guess is 1-2%

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

would I my friend still be able to log on to 24 HR Campfire?

You're not talking about disrupting the interweb, are you?

asking for a friend

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

Bro, the American people are walking away from the DNC by the millions. They may get tired of waiting for Trump to MAGA, but they have no other choice besides personal or wait for National suicide. It's MAGA or nothing. Trump is the RNC.

Over the next few months, more schiett will be revealed than anyone can logically imagine. Trump and the Patriots have it all, and if they hadn't gotten it All, even they would have been unable to logically believe it.

It's bad. It's real bad. It's so bad I can't even tell you the things. Satanic. Child eating. Just as the Mayans, Aztec, etc did.

And schiett worse than that. Enough will be revealed to turn the people against the satanic scum.

Remember, just a couple weeks ago, Trump reaffirmed Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best Is Yet To Come. Trump said that because the Patriots are in control.

If the people turn away, what will be revealed will turn them back to taking control of this country and they will have the Patriots to help.

Trump and the Patriots are weaponizing the people. There are things the people won't take. Those things will be revealed.

The mild things like these below will be revealed first, I think. Millions just learned from AZ our officials are tyrannical and have stolen our votes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station open right now

I'm going to save this to my Favs and TTT it every few months to see how it all pans-out.

Posted by Bristoe
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Good.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What if Jag was a doctor of medicine?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

asking for a friend

Have you thought about stocking up on interweb and Vagisil now?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

asking for a friend
Here's a faqq that hates the 2nd amendment.
Weren't you an SMU commando.
LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jag,

You’re a moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

asking for a friend

Sycamore,

You’re a moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10ring1, 1minute, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,160
Posts18,484,333
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.