Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has a lot better people out there supporting him than most guys on the Fire - they are the people ridiculed as Qubers.

Maybe they support Trump better because they have a clue and know what's coming.

Maybe they, unlike most of you have a clue because of Q.,

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Freaking unreal.

2 years ago most all on the Fire were talking about how Trump was playing 4 D chess and 3 steps ahead of the left.

Sheesh. Fair weather friends left him in the first bit of headwind. UFR.

I could understand it if Trump gave up and wasn't telling us the plan was still on.

And he4e he still is taking the slings and arrows and risking his fortune and life for us.

He pushes Q to give us a clue and all the great Fire Patriots jump in with the MSM and are too busy to read and contemplate them.

Well, roll over belly up and piss and moan about things not being done as you prefer. Which of you would do as he's done and risk it all for people as deserving as you.

He's so far done just what Jesus did for us except die for us and this is the thanks he gets.

Doesn't matter, he doesn't need you anyway. He and the PATRIOTS have it so Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
Exactly, no other person I know of in this present society can or will do anything to reverse this travesty.You Desantis fanboys r in for a rude awakening although if u have already jumped ship your drowning and dont even know it.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Trump has a lot better people out there supporting him than most guys on the Fire - they are the people ridiculed as Qubers.

Maybe they support Trump better because they have a clue and know what's coming.

At what point would you be willing to admit you’ve been duped?

If the Pres is installed and 2020 overturned as you keep predicting I’d readily admit I was wrong on Q.

Where is your line, where you recognize the truth?

By the way one can support Pres Trump and MAGA and recognize that Q is a CIA psych op designed to get people to channel their energies in directions that do nothing for Pres Trump or MAGA and make MAGA look foolish.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
You hear things others don’t hear. Trump hasn’t pushed Q. Your posts attempting to support that assertion are
Mumbo jumbo.

Your OP above contains illogical leaps that you take to be incontrovertible and common sense.

Sorry Jag but you sound delusional.
Precisely.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
By the way one can support Pres Trump and MAGA and recognize that Q is a CIA psych op designed to get people to channel their energies in directions that do nothing for Pres Trump or MAGA and make MAGA look foolish.
Bingo!!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So the patriots in charge are the ones responsible for record inflation, high fuel costs, supply chain and food shortages, and hiring THIS guy?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I supported Trump, I do not believe he can win an election at this point. He just can not keep his mouth shut., I never liked watching the Jerry Springer show.

Democrats are a Demonic Cancer.

Last edited by keith; 12/05/22.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by steve4102
Who thinks Trump is lying saying that we will Make America Great Again?

Realize, that if you think he's telling the truth, it means he and the Patriots are in control, unless you think GOD is going rain down fire and brimstone on the Cabal. If you believe that feel free to say it.

It means no such thing.

It means he is running for office, trying to get elected and may actually believe he can make a difference in spite of what "they" have done and are going to do to him.

No, he is not lying, he believes it.

Now Q, there's a fuqken liar.

Dumbass, Q says we will have our country back and Trump says we will MAGA. You just showed how blinded by hate you are. You are blind as Stevie Wonder.

Whats the difference?

BTW, you still haven't explained why Trump mimicks Q, draws Air Qs, and says 17 all the time.
That's easy!

Those actions trigger endorphins in your brain and give you a relgious experience. Trump does it for you!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Trump can Win ..

I’m sure they won’t let him ..

Dead or Alive..

We may have to settle for the Gladiator..

Little on the Crude Side but the Options are Slim

Pocket Full of Shells

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, you still haven't explained why Trump mimicks Q, draws Air Qs, and says 17 all the time.

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I read somewhere that the average lifetime of any country is 250 years. Well, the USA is there now. We are so "fat and happy" most people think this will never end...I bet the average Roman citizen felt the same way. In the end, the citizens of Rome proper turned cannibalism when the "hoards" lay siege to the city. Many in this country have it too good right now to believe this country is in danger.

Another interesting tidbit, over half the individuals who signed the Declaration of Independence lost their property, wealth, and family by the end of the war. How many of our middle class, and those who are gainfully employed, are ready to risk that? Very few have stopped to think what the end result of the evil that is being perpetrated on this country will be. And, before the general population wakes up to this, things (economy) will have to get a lot worse.

At the time of the Revolution, only 10-15% of the population wanted independence, and even less were active in the fight...consider that!

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw
You hear things others don’t hear. Trump hasn’t pushed Q. Your posts attempting to support that assertion are
Mumbo jumbo.

Your OP above contains illogical leaps that you take to be incontrovertible and common sense.

Sorry Jag but you sound delusional.

Simple question, do you think we will MAGA?

There is no fine to pay if you are wrong.

Why are so many too gutless to say what they think re the question.

Why do so many cover their reluctance to answer by deflecting.

Its really a pretty simple question isn't it? It seems pretty simple to me.

I figure Trump would answer. But then again, he's got guts. He says what he thinks without worrying what others think.

There were others previously in history did the same thing.

One said give me liberty or give me death, one said I regret that I have but one life to give, one said, "Why hast thou forsaken me".

Trump will take the slings and arrows meant for us and yet most on the Fire are too gutless to say whether they think he is delusional for saying "We will Make America Great Again".

What has he got to lose if he is wrong, efw?

What do you have to lose if you answer the question and are proven later to have been incorrect, efw? You won't risk losing face for someone who is out there risking his all for you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/22.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
So the patriots in charge are the ones responsible for record inflation, high fuel costs, supply chain and food shortages, and hiring THIS guy?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

All part of the plan.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm thinking that if patriots were in control there would have already been a rise in the demand for manila rope.

now i like this post and thinking ! and yes i will support Trump all the way !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would love to believe there is a plan in place to expose the traitors to our country and hold them accountable. But, they are running the country into the ground and don't appear to be letting up. Pretty risky plan I'd say.

If I had been in Donald Trumps shoes, I would have made my stand while still president and the election fraud surfaced. As president he could have led the fight from a position of authority and turned over every rock and exposed the corruption without handing the country over to communists. So now he's choosing to be a one term president, ridiculed, mocked, degraded, at the hands of complete morons? With his ego?

So based on that, I'm not hopeful there is any plan. Trump got duped. He's not a master baiter, he's been played. IMO.

If I'm wrong I'll be oh so happy to worship at the jaguar throne.

LOL
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
No Jag. We will not. Not until the inevitable cycle of civilization completes its turn.

We had our revolution 250 years ago.
We enjoyed 200 years of prosperity.
Which led to the current apathy.
Apathy is just beginning to allow the age of oppression.

As it eventually did in USSR, oppression will eventually lead to revolution, and the cycle will begin again.

But you, and I, and all but the youngest participants on this forum will be long dead of natural causes before that happens.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've been on the road, seeing clients. Most red state patriots.

Trump supporters mostly, but most aren't going to vote again. They aren't interested in playing corrupt games.

Just my cross section.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

At what point would you be willing to admit you’ve been duped?

If the Pres is installed and 2020 overturned as you keep predicting I’d readily admit I was wrong on Q.

Where is your line, where you recognize the truth?

Ask him to explain this

TRUST SESSION
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

TRUST HOROWITZ
Q

TRUST HUBER
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,497
Posts18,509,166
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.