Page 135 of 156 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 155 156
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Dutch
Putin delivers another knockout blow to the west, eh?

That's why oil is less per barrel than it was before the war?
That's why there's more natural gas in Europe than needed?
That's why more than a million of it's citizens, mostly the well educated and better off, have left the country?
That's why Russia is having to conscript it's citizens and suppress the press and public discussion?

The only thing Putin is blowing is indiscriminate old school artillery shells. He's not even able to control his own paid for media any more.

More than a million of Russia's most talented and educated fled Russia? Where did they go, what are the specialities and what are their names?

Well, it's official. Ribka has joined Jag in the land of the loony....... Someone do a welfare check, please.

everything you posted is a verifiable lie. Gas was a $1.55 a gallon under Trump before Biden. I paid average of $4.00 a gal since your hero Zelensky and Biden started this war. its a pooteen price hike lol

Aren't you the same Russian expert who has never been to Russia or Ukraine and got all of your intel from a five minute discussion from an inebriated Ukrainian woman? lol

Didn't Russia start the war by invading Ukraine?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
everything you posted is a verifiable lie. Gas was a $1.55 a gallon under Trump before Biden. I paid average of $4.00 a gal since your hero Zelensky and Biden started this war. its a pooteen price hike lol

Poor Ribka the deranged, doesn't even realize that:

A) Oil is not gasoline
B) Putin did not invade Ukraine until after Trump left office. (Duh, I might add).

Just go find some help, poor Ribka, you're one step from a rubber room. Maybe they'll let you put up a poster of a bare chested Putin in your cell to keep you calm.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I think it's high time for some more precision lock downs. Like locking people INTO urban s#itholes, rather than blanket lock outs.

What a surprise.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Name one of your news sources lol. Make schit up on a subject in which posses zero knowledge and support

Almost as bad as toot lol.

Make up unverified schit and run away

Poor Ribka the deranged, doesn't even realize that:

A) Oil is not gasoline
B) Putin did not invade Ukraine until after Trump left office. (Duh, I might add).

Just go find some help, poor Ribka, you're one step from a rubber room. Maybe they'll let you put up a poster of a bare chested Putin in your cell to keep you calm.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I think it's high time for some more precision lock downs. Like locking people INTO urban s#itholes, rather than blanket lock outs.

What a surprise.

He supports Biden and Uko NAZIs. Not surprising

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What year did this conflict start? Why did we give Zelenskiy over 150 billion dollars?

I remember you praising Colin Powell when he knowingly lied before Congress to start our second unjustified war with Iraq. Over 500, 000 innocent people killed for nothing because of dumb war mongers neocons like you

Originally Posted by 260Remguy

That's why more than a million of it's citizens, mostly the well educated and better off, have left the country?
That's why Russia is having to conscript it's citizens and suppress the press and public discussion?

The only thing Putin is blowing is indiscriminate old school artillery shells. He's not even able to control his own paid for media any more.

More than a million of Russia's most talented and educated fled Russia? Where did they go, what are the specialities and what are their names?

Well, it's official. Ribka has joined Jag in the land of the loony....... Someone do a welfare check, please.

Aren't you the same Russian expert who has never been to Russia or Ukraine and got all of your intel from a five minute discussion from an inebriated Ukrainian woman? lol

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Ribka is just doing the job he was hired to do. Lots more Russia bots like him online these days.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Those are good Russian soldiers. Good and dead.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Hmmmm, no.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What year did this conflict start? Why did we give Zelenskiy over 150 billion dollars?

I remember you praising Colin Powell when he knowingly lied before Congress to start our second unjustified war with Iraq. Over 500, 000 innocent people killed for nothing because of dumb war mongers neocons like you

You have a bad memory, as I was strongly opposed to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 and got ripped on this site for not recognizing the danger that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction posed to the U.S. I think highly of Colin Powell and I think that he was used by GHB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz to sell the reasons for the invasion.

People die in war, always have, always will, some who die will have been combatants and some will be collateral damage civilians.

If I'm a war monger, what does that make Putin?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dassa

Hmmmm, no.

How do you figure that?

Invasion:

An act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.

Entrance as if to take possession or overrun.

Infringement by intrusion.

Ukraine has been a sovereign country since the dissolution of the USSR. When the Russian military crossed the recognized border into Ukraine that constituted an invasion. If not, explain why not.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You didn't say they started the invasion, you said they started the war. Ukraine been killing Russians for almost a decade. That started the war.

What you stated would be the equivalent of saying the US started the war on terror by Iraq. Even in reality the war on terror had been going on since at least the 60s when Arabs started hijacking planes.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

If China’s intel agencies co-opted an election in Mexico and installed a leader friendly to them, then started discussing signing a treaty with Mexico involving alliances that had historically held anti-American stances would we be justified in invading Mexico?

What if there were enclaves within Mexico that held Americans who’d lived there peacefully but, following said installation of a new leader, Mexico began to systematically eliminate?

You ask who started this? I guess it depends upon when you’d like to start the story to gain the narrative you desire, and the American propaganda corps has chosen strategically.

If you’d like to know the truth, a broader context helps tell more of the story.

Fact is our military hyperactivity hasn’t been a force for good around the world. Period. And yet so many like it now, including the once anti war left. Why?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Tyrone
When Ukraine found Oil and Gas in Donbas and offshore off Crimea, that could effectively remove Russia as EU main supplier. Putin invaded so their main source of revenue would not be cut of.
I guess with all that going on, Ukraine should have been especially careful and not attempted genocide against their own people for 8 years!

So, Mexicans living in Texas, Nevada and California, should just arm themselves, get military aid from Mexico, and claim back their land?

And you would be obviously fine with that..
If DC started shelling Texas in a genocide campaign after TX voted to secede, I'd say they'd be justified.

I think you need to read up on the timeline and process of how things work...

Parts of a country can't just vote to leave the country... in 99.9% of all countries.

In Ukraine:
"According to article 73 of the 1996 Constitution of Ukraine, and article 3 of the 2012 law on referendums, territorial changes can only be approved via a referendum if all citizens of Ukraine are allowed to vote, including those that do not reside in the area"

Russia has this habit of just taking over other countries... you know the USSR.

Not sure why you are so supportive of a country trying to take over another one with force...
Just like Stalin did under USSR..
Now it's obvious why you hate America. You're upset that the founders voted to leave their country, and successfully fought a war to achieve that.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More on the guys Johnny MIC'Gutshot worships - American mercs in Ukraine - https://globalnewsr-com.translate.g...tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

For some time, the Latin American mercenaries belonging to the "International Legion in Defense of Ukraine" have been monitoring mercenary recruitment organization created by the Kiev government to swell its ranks against the Russian army.

Going against international conventions, which categorically condemn the implementation of mercenaries in armed conflicts, in addition to prohibiting their recruitment and financing, has mattered little to Kiev and the Western-financed media. Meanwhile, many mercenaries continue to enter Ukraine, from Poland, without international organizations making any kind of reference in this regard.

We must also say that, within the ranks of eliminated and active mercenaries, there are many who belong to the US Army, such as the case of the Mexican Werthman Robert Manuel Martínez, born in 1995, nationalized in the US who lives in the state of California and is a member of that country's armed forces.

Martinez has received training in Japan and South Korea as part of his service and is currently active in the Ukraine.

Martínez's story, however, ceases to be a conventional story of mercenaries fighting in the International Legion, to become a much darker story, worthy of a horror film.

Following the social networks of this mercenary, we found some interesting publications, such as the auction of a uniform, which, according to Martínez, belonged to a Russian soldier whom he boasted of having eliminated.

The murdered soldier was carrying a drawing, which Martinez was also auctioning off along with the uniform for US$350. About the soldier so far, the only thing that was known by the mercenary himself, is that he responded to the name of Ruslan.

At the same time, Martínez assures that it is not the only garment he has and expressed his desire to do business with this type of "souvenirs".

But the story does not end there, Martinez expresses a great feeling of hatred towards the Russians, and his intention to collect bones and skulls of murdered soldiers, he talked about getting a taxidermist to support him in his "project", according to him, to send this type of items to the US, is not penalized by the laws of that country.

Even, in the best Nazi style, Martínez had some items made, which he describes as "Suvenirs", with bones of Russian soldiers, such as rings, which he plans to sell or auction on the internet.

But far from being an individual action, it is known that at least 120 rings have been manufactured for commercial purposes and sent to the West to be sold among Azov sympathizers, which is not only an abominable action worthy of sick people without morals, but also It also does not make it very clear what kind of elements Kiev is recruiting into its ranks.

In this regard, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Mexico has been alerted, since the people who are doing business with this type of "Suvenir" are mostly mercenaries of Mexican origin.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 135 of 156 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,467 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,402
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.