Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Bbbbbbut he was born here!!!

As said by every shît eating cûnt that voted for him

Something a windbag like you should think about...there were a chitload of Trump voters that crossed the aisle to reelect Tester.

Burns was telling me how Tester was going to get thrown out last election by Maryland Matt. He was wrong then, just like I told him, and Tester will get reelected as long as he wants to continue. Trump loyalty and party loyalty only go so far when a Senator works for his constituents.

There's a reason those Trump voters reelected Tester, ponder what the reason could be, if you can.

Buzzy,

You Green Decoys got Tester through, I'll give you that.

We won't make the same mistake in 2024 just like we didn't in 2020.

How do you like the latest MT Senator and Governor? laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The ATF is not constitutionally authorized to regulate our 2nd amendment rights, in fact with a legal constitutional change to the 2nd amendment what they are doing is a vagrant violation of all Montanans fundamental rights.

If you can't stand up for our basic constitutional rights, I would ask you to resign your position as my representative immediately.

Sentiment shared and appreciated, but if I may, that'd be 'flagrant', not 'vagrant'. Unless you were referring to some alphabet boys being friggin' bums. Which I believe many, if not most in fact are...

Carry on.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
As I remember it. The boys in Montana voted for the Democrat. Because they were afraid the republican was in favor of selling some of their free hunting government land. Never thinking the Democrat may take their guns. Never mind ever thing else they support. Hasbeen

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

BHA and the other Green Decoys used the red herring public ground issue.

That's been shut down as Daines election shows.

You're out of touch Burns, you need to study up on what Tester does for his constituents...and no, I'm not going to spoon feed you your mush. Public lands is a piece of it, but far from all of it. He's good for Montana, and people vote accordingly

You're smart enough to do your research.

Buzziedildo....you have really done it. You have made me side with Burns.

You are a stupid anti hunting yuppie.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Bbbbbbut he was born here!!!

As said by every shît eating cûnt that voted for him

Something a windbag like you should think about...there were a chitload of Trump voters that crossed the aisle to reelect Tester.

Burns was telling me how Tester was going to get thrown out last election by Maryland Matt. He was wrong then, just like I told him, and Tester will get reelected as long as he wants to continue. Trump loyalty and party loyalty only go so far when a Senator works for his constituents.

There's a reason those Trump voters reelected Tester, ponder what the reason could be, if you can.

Buzzy,

You Green Decoys got Tester through, I'll give you that.

We won't make the same mistake in 2024 just like we didn't in 2020.

How do you like the latest MT Senator and Governor? laugh

Daines has been around a while and Gianforte is a poacher hell bent on turning Montana into Seattle.

What's not to like?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're out of touch Burns, you need to study up on what Tester does for his constituents...and no, I'm not going to spoon feed you your mush. Public lands is a piece of it, but far from all of it. He's good for Montana, and people vote accordingly

I did.

Who do you think blew the lid off the Peter Chernin/Meateater connection?

BHA, Land, Ryan Busse are all sent to the sidelines.

Tester is done and he knows it.

Watch him go full blown lefty in his last 2 years.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tester owns a house in D.C. that he spends the majority of his time in. Got a ranch manager, just like real hardworking farmers do.

Montana is lucky that BuzzH can't legally vote in Montana.

Sorry Wyoming.

.Gov employees sure do love .gov employees.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
As I remember it. The boys in Montana voted for the Democrat. Because they were afraid the republican was in favor of selling some of their free hunting government land. Never thinking the Democrat may take their guns. Never mind ever thing else they support. Hasbeen

Talk to all your trump buddies that crossed the aisle to reelect Tester...your grievance is with them, I've lived in Wyoming for 22 years.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Backroads
Tester owns a house in D.C. that he spends the majority of his time in. Got a ranch manager, just like real hardworking farmers do.

Sorry Wyoming.

Luckily you don't have to live in Montana to contribute to any campaign you want...the republicans made sure of that. Smart thinking.

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/06/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Talk to all your trump buddies that crossed the aisle to reelect Tester...your grievance is with them, I've lived in Wyoming for 22 years.

Tester voters are not my friends. You want us to think that there were a lot of Trump supporters that contacted your anti hunting dumb ass and told you they voted for Tester?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Sorry Wyoming.

Luckily you don't have to live in Montana to contribute to any campaign you want...the republicans made sure of that. Smart thinking.

No, you yuppies can waste your money all over....and then cry about Gerrymandering.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Tester voters are not my friends. You want us to think that there were a lot of Trump supporters that contacted your anti hunting dumb ass and told you they voted for Tester?

Hey dummy, Montana voted heavily for trump, how the absolute fugg did Tester win without a huge number crossing the aisle?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Keep voting, folks. Surely you will elect someone who will protect your rights.

Bahaaahaaaahaaa haaaa haaa!!!

AzzHats such as you kept him in 2018.

Stayed home.

After Sean Davis wrote the BHA/Rinella/Peter Chernin article the Green Decoys were done in Montana and Tester is the last Dem left.

BHA is done. Land Tawney is done.

Daines won on protecting the 2ndA.

Tester has less than a zero chance of staying.

But worthless schiets like you will sit on the sidelines while others make changes.
It's not a fuucking popularity question, John. It's about right and wrong. I have the right to withdraw my consent from these crooked fuucks. All there is to it. You also could withdraw your consent. That is the only authority the government has: my consent.

Keep trying to kick the football, Charlie Brown. It's certainly gonna happen any day now.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sorry Wyoming.

Send him your out of state money, no one in Montana does. He is a multi-millionaire that lives in DC.

He doesn't win in Choteau county, never has. Funny that those folks grew up with him....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Buzzy is not anti hunting.

That's the dicotomy.

He just supports the group that would take away his hunting.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I did.

Who do you think blew the lid off the Peter Chernin/Meateater connection?

BHA, Land, Ryan Busse are all sent to the sidelines.

Tester is done and he knows it.

Watch him go full blown lefty in his last 2 years.

You said that last time...and you'll be wrong again. You need to do better research.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey dummy, Montana voted heavily for trump, how the absolute fugg did Tester win without a huge number crossing the aisle?

Election night he was losing.... and shazzam, the next morning he had enough votes to win... barely.... where have we seen this voting pattern before?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Did they not have good schools where you grew up??

California?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sorry Wyoming.

Send him your out of state money, no one in Montana does. He is a multi-millionaire that lives in DC.

He doesn't win in Choteau county, never has. Funny that those folks grew up with him....

Exactly.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Buzzy is not anti hunting.

That's the dicotomy.

He just supports the group that would take away his hunting.

I believe him to be anti access.

Specifically only benefiting him and his yuppie pals.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Lol. Are you the tejano that sits down to pee or is that a different poster?

MAGA
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (afisher, arky65, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 739 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.