Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The semi-literate democrat negro will be the semi-literate repucican negro..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by WAM
One has to really wonder how a state that elected 9 R and 5 D to Congress can’t defeat one corrupt D in a state-wide election. Maybe Warnock will get hit by a bus and the Governor can appoint R.

Kemp appointed Loeffler last time seat was open instead of proven conservative Doug Collins. Collins would have beat Warnock in 2020. I hope Doug will run for office in 2024.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JB in SC
Originally Posted by WAM
One has to really wonder how a state that elected 9 R and 5 D to Congress can’t defeat one corrupt D in a state-wide election. Maybe Warnock will get hit by a bus and the Governor can appoint R.

Kemp appointed Loeffler last time seat was open instead of proven conservative Doug Collins. Collins would have beat Warnock in 2020. I hope Doug will run for office in 2024.

yep, I wonder what kind of job Loeffler is gonna hook him up with when he's no longer governer.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
They ever get that water line fixed?
They slapped some FlexSeal on it. Good as new!

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Some people are just dumb.

So much this. Pennsylvania democrats circled their wagons and elected a retarded stroke victim to the Senate in order to give Biden a seat. Did they care he was a "terrible candidate"? Enough stupid Republicans in Georgia listened to the commercial with Herschel's ex-wife crying, which was run seemingly on a 24 hour loop, and also handed Biden a seat.

Whatever comes down from Biden and the DC communists in the next cycle is on idiots in Georgia who voted for Kemp AND Warnock. They thank you dumbass Georgia ticket splitters for the extra seat.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Repub leaders have to find a way to appeal to just a few more percentage of the urban vote. Everywhere. Not sure how you do that exactly but thats the answer.

More early vote outreach, help getting people out to vote early, etc? The Dems are great at this, probably have an army of freeloaders with nothing to do but help volunteer in these efforts. Not sure the answer but being more competitive in this area is the key imho.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The lesson here is - If you want to win elections you need a candidate that appeals to the moderates and independents and that includes the 25 and younger snowflakes.

On the bright side, no more ads, mail, door knockers, phone calls, and emails.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
. . . Until average Joe gets pissed cold and hungry while sitting in the dark, we’re going nowhere.

Fixed it for you

Yea, you’re right.

Biden is one stupid ass mf'er. Always has been. If it weren't for people pushing him around, he wouldn't know where to go to schit his pants.

He truly does not GAS about the average joe.

Last edited by local_dirt; 12/07/22.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WAM

This is a great point and one I've been saying for the last two years. If he would have appointed Collins there would have been no runoff in 2020 and he would have easily cruised to re-election this time. Unbelievable the missed opportunities because of bad candidates.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I hate to Tell You Boyz this but the Republic Party has Devolved into a Money Laundering Operation..

It has no desire to counter the NWO/ Maoist Marxist takeover of this Country ..

Under The Derby Donkey named Mitches Leadership the Party Theme is to give the Illusion but not to stand in the way of the Destruction of the Foundation the Founders Constructed..

In other words it’s all about the Benjamin’s Baby ..

When in your lifetime would you have Imagine the Wholesale Destruction of Border Security or side stepping of the 109,000 Deaths last year from Fentanyl ..

How about putting up with Impeachable Offenses by the Executive Branch ..

Or putting Up with a Vegetable in Office..

How about a Strong Response to Accepting a Vegetable into the Senate ..

The List is Long ..

Last Night in Georgia should be the Last Straw for US Home Gammers with the Derby Donkey and the Republican Party but it’s not ..

The Republican Party’s Veil is Off it is Clear what their MO is ..

MO Money..

Keep the Shak’n Bake Going till there is No More ..

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
you are correct sir once again

Originally Posted by akrange
I hate to Tell You Boyz this but the Republic Party has Devolved into a Money Laundering Operation..

Under The Derby Donkey named Mitches Leadership the Party Theme is to give the Illusion but not to stand in the way of the Destruction of the Foundation the Founders Constructed..

When in your lifetime would you have Imagine the Wholesale Destruction of Border Security or side stepping of the 109,000 Deaths last year from Fentanyl ..

The List is Long ..

Last Night in Georgia should be the Last Straw for US Home Gammers with the Derby Donkey and the Republican Party but it’s not ..

MO Money..

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The final tally tells me that 51.4% of people that live in Georgia have a low IQ lol

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/07/22.

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka
you are correct sir once again

The List is Long ..

MO Money..

But, but, but, the Red Wave, the Reds are going to save US right, please.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The List is Long ..

MO Money..

Some just don’t get it. Why do they think things like the border never get solved? Every one of these bastids comes out of Congress worth tens to hundreds of millions more than when they went in; all on a salary of $174k per year. They’ve exempted themselves from insider trading rules that would have you and me in jail. Trump and Reagan are the only two I can think of that didn’t significantly benefit financially from their time in office.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Devil went down to Georgia cause he was looking for a soul to steal….

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The Devil went down to Georgia cause he was looking for a soul to steal….

And he got those of you and your buds.

CLUES: LIKE TRUMP SAID, HE CAUGHT THEM ALL. YOU'RE GOING TO WISH TRUMP WERE THE LIAR YOU AND YOUR CREW SAID.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

YOUR BUDS THE PODESTAS TOO.

PODESTA ART FROM ANDERSON COOPERS MOMS POOL IN THE VANDERBILT MANSION

YOUR BUDS ARE GOING DOWN.

LIKE Q SAID, SLEEP WELL. WE CAN HELP. ITS COMING.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/07/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Like Q sad about your crew Houston, These people are sick. You're sick for supporting them too

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/07/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Buzz
Originally Posted by WAM

This is a great point and one I've been saying for the last two years. If he would have appointed Collins there would have been no runoff in 2020 and he would have easily cruised to re-election this time. Unbelievable the missed opportunities because of bad candidates.

They wanted those millions in donations to the PAC’s from her husband. Doug is a great speaker and knows the issues. He bowed out in the Georgia jungle primary to Loeffler in 2020 rather than spilt the Republican vote.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
So, warlock won right?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
So, warlock won right?
No, but he will be sworn in come January

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,286
Posts18,486,887
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.