Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
One of the great myths are that we on the fire are the majority. Most people do not think like the typical person on this site. Not by a long shot. Constitutionalist are scarcer than hens teeth even on the Fire much less the overall population.

Close. The vast majority of Americans are not socially isolated elderly white bigots pining for some bizarre ideal of a 1960 Nation with minds poisoned by the right-wing misinformation complex that monetizes their ignorance, hatred, and prejudice.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Eric308
One of the great myths are that we on the fire are the majority. Most people do not think like the typical person on this site. Not by a long shot. Constitutionalist are scarcer than hens teeth even on the Fire much less the overall population.

Close. The vast majority of Americans are not socially isolated elderly white bigots pining for some bizarre ideal of a 1960 Nation with minds poisoned by the right-wing misinformation complex that monetizes their ignorance, hatred, and prejudice.

That's a lot of words to admit you're a smelly queef.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Hey fuqtard WTF do you think Biden is doing? Seen his speeches lately?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

^^^^^^^^
Supports gun bans.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman

^^^^^^^^
Supports gun bans.
that sure dont surpize me

NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most people do not think like the minds poisoned by the right-wing misinformation complex that monetizes their ignorance, hatred, and prejudice.

Can you cite an example of this right wing misinformation" bullshit?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I promise I’m a bigot and I hate Mfers like you with all my heart. Pray there’s never a rest!

My sock puppet has a sock puppet!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
So, warlock won right?
No, but he will be sworn in come January

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TallPine
Repub leaders have to find a way to appeal to just a few more percentage of the urban vote. Everywhere. Not sure how you do that exactly but thats the answer.

More early vote outreach, help getting people out to vote early, etc? The Dems are great at this, probably have an army of freeloaders with nothing to do but help volunteer in these efforts. Not sure the answer but being more competitive in this area is the key imho.

No. That would just cause the traitors to cheat more.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You mean back when traitors and quueers weren't destroying the US with open borders, fentanyl, child trafficking, foreign invasion, etc?

Back when schiett like this wasn't running the nation? Clue, people who will follow this schiett will follow the 2 beasts.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by Raferman

^^^^^^^^
Supports gun bans.
that sure dont surpize me

My Question is how much longer can “ We the People “ look the other way a the Corrupted Software of Millions of our Fellow Americans..

You see the Drop off ..

You see that if you don’t react it’s Two Steps to Hell..

They ain’t going to be Happy till it’s all Rubble..

Psychopaths want to Win at any Cost ..

The Time for Talking to the Left is Over ..

Remember one Thing their Bringing in Reinforcement everyday thru our South Border..

And the Devils Potion which can Kill Thousands…

Pocket Full of Shells

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Buy an ar 15 yet Eric?
LOL

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.