Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Ringman
You need to check God's Word about judging. Christians are commanded to judge Christians. God says He will judge unbelievers.

Then why is it that ‘most’ proclaimed Christian Fire Membership hit the ‘cricket’ button when the likes of Happy_Camper, OldHat, and countless other preachy sock puppets run by Maser start spewing their BS?

🦫

Because there are few serious Bible students. They accept blindly what they are told.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There's an old saying, "You can't look a chicken in the face and tell how fat he is"...the same thing goes with Judging. Yes, I can judge another Believer's "fruit of the Spirit", but I can't see what's in another man's heart, and if I can't see it, I sure can't judge it. That's what I meant friend. smile But hey, I don't really care how many or how few guns anybody has, I'm just saying to the OP I understand where he is coming from. I didn't read anything in the OP's Post that "required" the rest of us to have the same opinion...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You need to check God's Word about judging. Christians are commanded to judge Christians. God says He will judge unbelievers.

Then why is it that ‘most’ proclaimed Christian Fire Membership hit the ‘cricket’ button when the likes of Happy_Camper, OldHat, and countless other preachy sock puppets run by Maser start spewing their BS?

🦫

Because there are few serious Bible students. They accept blindly what they are told.

Many of us, over several months have pointed out the obvious indications that the person who’s posting as a ‘true believer in Christ’ is nothing but a lying POS sock puppet.

We’ve even included proof with background information, previously posted threads that show a pattern being used by a sock puppet that had already been exposed and banned by Rick.

But, I never once recall you, or others like you standing up and saying anything against these sock puppets when the proof is before your eyes.

You’re right. I’d say that’s called ‘Accepting Blindly’.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

🦫

Happy Camper tickled your ears

LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I was under the impression God helped those who helped themselves...either way, I was raised heathen, so not a problem in this household....

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
?????????

I "love" guns, but my love of God is different.
I don't "worship" guns. They are inanimate objects.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Either you are a believer or you are not a believer. God wants us to be happy. I have a few guns. They make me happy, give me something to occupy some of my time. I like building things out of metal also, makes me happy too. They do not affect my believing in the Lord one way or another. We give to our church, do things to help the elderly that need help, and help the neighbors. I don’t see accumulation of material things a sin, but what the fuuck do I know.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm reminded of a lay minister I hunted with.
"Preacher" came back into camp opening day lamenting that he had just shot a REAL monster buck but couldn't locate him.
One of the other guys told him he'd go help him look after lunch.
They showed up about 30 minutes before dark with a little basket racked 6 point that field dressed about 60 pounds! LMBO!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hmmmmmm......pdcrig got me to thinking of what is the one thing I just can't do without and I've decided I must be a "pants guy"....like in trousers, Levis, Wranglers, or whatever you call them. I can't go anywhere without a pair of them on. Man-o-man, what am I gonna do if I want to go to heaven? Walk around without my pants on, that just might get me arrrested or maybe shot.

Any ideas guys?

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Most fuqked up thread in a long time, op is another nut job.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
I am so screwed if OP is right.
Hahaha!

We are probably all screwed.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, maybe Christianity isn't for me?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
Most fuqked up thread in a long time, op is another nut job.
Hearing voices is a bad sign. Talking back to them is also.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think you're hearing voices, not God.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
When I was a kid, I heard my great uncle who was a Baptist deacon say there is a thin line between being religious and being a fanatic. The older I get and more I see, the more the old man’s words ring true.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
OP can do what he wants.

I don't GAF.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
PDCRIG, I suggest you watch this video wherein Dr. Bart Ehrman, a noted bible historian and professor of bible studies at the U. of No. Carolina, at Chapel Hill, N.C., discusses the various gospels and how and when they were composed.

Dr. Ehrman has a number of very interesting videos on You Tube speaking to the historical composing and compiling and myriad translations and reinterpretations of the gospels over the centuries after Jesus died. (Maybe you can buy back a few of you guns and enjoy them again.)

Just a suggestion.

L.W.

I have read a couple of Bart Ehrman books. My opinion is that he is a clever and accomplished “book seller.”

Obama was once asked how he became so broadly popular. He responded that he was a “reflector.” His explanation was that he simply figured out what the “audience” wanted to hear, then restated their own opinions to them and they gobbled it up.

Bart Ehrman knows his “audience” and knows how to sell to that audience.

Just a suggestion, but you may want to do a search of “Bart Ehrman refuted.”

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
OP can do what he wants.

I don't GAF.

True. He's free to do as he wants.

And we are free to call him stupid.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

🦫
Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na...

🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

🦫

Many of us, over several months have pointed out the obvious indications that the person who’s posting as a ‘true believer in Christ’ is nothing but a lying POS sock puppet.

We’ve even included proof with background information, previously posted threads that show a pattern being used by a sock puppet that had already been exposed and banned by Rick.

But, I never once recall you, or others like you standing up and saying anything against these sock puppets when the proof is before your eyes.

You’re right. I’d say that’s called ‘Accepting Blindly’.

🦫
Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na......

🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrrgh.....

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,092
Posts18,501,938
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.