Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔

Arrrrrrrgh....

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TF49, yes, I've viewed several videos where Dr. Ehrman debates other historical scholars. They are very interesting debates.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I'll just keep being a God guy with guns.

Balance is needed...

Now old Tyler here may help ya out then maybe not...

Just keep putting the Lord first and it'll all fall into place....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Your Rifles must have Magical Powers ..

That’s why they want Them so Much ..

Once Done You’ll be Told to Worship…

THEM..

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by jc189
I know many Men who live their lives according to the Gospel. They teach the Lords words and are actively involved in the Church as Deacons and Ministers. The one man in the Ministry who I consider to be closest to God loves to hunt. He has a gun room with several gun safes full of guns. They are not idol's and they are not worshipped. They are simply tools that do a job, nothing more. The Lord Jesus Christ knows what's in your heart. Guns are not idols or to be worshipped. If you find yourself putting guns before God in your life. Or you feel the need to idolize or worship them, then that is a problem that you have to personally work out. As for me, I can Love the Lord and my guns. And I sleep pretty good at night knowing that they are both with me. JMO.

+1 on this thought. I feel there is more to the OP's story, not my place to judge.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Everybody worships something."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Idols are an individual things. What is one for one man may not be for another. If you're not a believer, no need to worry about this post, nothing to see here. It's in a foreign language. If you are a believer take a moment to consider.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We are not under the Law.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a hunch you all have been trolled.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
For you Bible-thumpers:

Consider Matthew 10:34. And consider that the modern equivalent of the sword is the gun.

Christianity shouldn't be passive, accepting. Jesus used violence against wicked men.

Which is more Godly: being capable of and using violence against wicked men, or letting wicked men have their way with whatever innocents they desire?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
For you Bible-thumpers:

Consider Matthew 10:34. And consider that the modern equivalent of the sword is the gun.

Christianity shouldn't be passive, accepting. Jesus used violence against wicked men.

Which is more Godly: being capable of and using violence against wicked men, or letting wicked men have their way with whatever innocents they desire?

Well, this Bible Thumper is now headed out to the store and is "taking his sword" with him. He will also have it at church tomorrow.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TF49
For you Bible-thumpers:

Well, this Bible Thumper is now headed out to the store and is "taking his sword" with him. He will also have it at church tomorrow.
And that feels right, yes? It feels like a way you honor God, yes? By protecting the things God has made you steward of, such as your own life and the lives of your loved ones, yes?

I don't see that guns are in opposition to God in any way. If Christianity draws people away from the ability to use violence to harm evil men, then it is a product of those evil men.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
For you Bible-thumpers:

Both. To everything there is a season.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gregintenn
For you Bible-thumpers:

Both. To everything there is a season.
I agree. In fact, that is exactly how I personally view it. And I see that the time for passivity is done. Not that it is time for violence, but the violence is currently being inflicted upon good people from nearly all sides, now.

Can you let wicked men have their way with innocents, and still consider yourself a good man? That's the question every man who considers himself a good man should ponder daily.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pdcrig
From a Gun Guy to a God Guy

Is that you, roundoak?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
"Everybody worships something."

And your god is dick.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
deflave, beats the hell out off thinking your dick is God, Drunk Ass Whole Rio7

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Was the OP authored in Walla Walla Wa. Perhaps by a purveyor of insurance and annuities?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by TF49
For you Bible-thumpers:

And that feels right, yes? It feels like a way you honor God, yes? By protecting the things God has made you steward of, such as your own life and the lives of your loved ones, yes?

I don't see that guns are in opposition to God in any way. If Christianity draws people away from the ability to use violence to harm evil men, then it is a product of those evil men.

Yes.....seems like there are times when ..... well, you get the idea..

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What about your TV? Your comfortable McMansion? Your expensive car or truck?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 14 invisible), 1,634 guests, and 1,079 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,839
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.