Page 144 of 156 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 155 156
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ribka
worship your pedophile tranny hero white trash anti American loser lmao

Originally Posted by Willto
So Burns by publicly supporting Ukraine is therefore by association supportive of Alexandrea Cortez <Squad Democrat> who supports Ukraine. Nice.

This whole notion that if you don't wake up every morning and plug your tongue up Putin's ass to start the day then it means you are a democrat and love Joe Biden is the most retarded fracking thing to ever infest the American psyche in my lifetime. And many on this forum are eat up with this retarded ass notion.

I am a Republican. I have never voted for a democrat and never will. But nothing about that makes me unable to see Putin for the [bleep] ex KGB murdering despot rancid piece of god#@*n dog chit that he is. He has been making up BS excuses to invade the countries bordering Russia for years. Ukraine is not his first rodeo. The truth is that he just wants to rebuild the old Soviet empire again and will not stop until he is stopped or he dies.

It's baffling to watch people who rightfully denounce our government when it overreaches it's authority but then turn around in the next breath and gush with man love for a dictator like Putin who kills his political rivals and imprisons any Russian citizen that dares to openly criticize he or his government.
Run along and suck your master Putin's cock. Do it well now. I'd hate for your family to "Accidently" fall out a window. LOL!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Typical anti American trailer trash draft dodger who never served who couldnt locate Russia or Ukraine on a map before this began.

your love of Biden Clinton and pedophilia is well noted. Just move to Thailand where its legal to have sex with 8 year old boys mr Pedophile

You seem very into homo videos and dwelling on deviant behaviour.

You might type "Projection" into your favorite search engine.

I don't judge just because you have a few homosexual issues in your closet but you might want to deal with your desires before it Burns you up.

Just Sayin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Typical anti American trailer trash draft dodger who never served who couldnt locate Russia or Ukraine on a map before this began.

your love of Biden Clinton and pedophilia is well noted. Just move to Thailand where its legal to have sex with 8 year old boys mr Pedophile

I don't judge just because you have a few homosexual issues in your closet but you might want to deal with your desires before it Burns you up.

Just Sayin.

He seems particularity fond of bringing up sex with children where it has no relevance to the topic at hand. Wouldn't want my kids walking past his house on the way home from school. Of course there's no danger in that. Unlike him I don't live in Russia.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
go serve your pedophile master lmao

Just Sayin.

He seems particularity fond of bringing up sex with children where it has no relevance to the topic at hand. Wouldn't want my kids walking past his house on the way home from school. Of course there's no danger in that. Unlike him I don't live in Russia.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Just Sayin.

I Johny vodka explain again how you can scuba dive at 250 feet for over 30 min . I asked to post your dive book and you ran away like a typical alcoholic.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Just Sayin.

LOL! Right on cue. Not only is he an obvious Russian bot he's not even very imaginative. In fact he's pretty much a one trick pony.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Just Sayin.

go back to your nambla meeting pedo

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Rooster7 #17194907 04/26/22
Online Content
Willto
Campfire Regular
W
Somewhere Beyond the Sun
Who cares if Jesus was a real person? There is no proof of the associated extraordinary events that were allegded to have taken place, let alone anything else to do with his life - not a scrap. There are copied stories by unknown authors and no eye witnesses.

Exactly. Just mentioning a person or place that actually existed "IN NO WAY" legitimizes the claims of the supernatural.

There is a book (and now a really crappy movie) called "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter". That movie is set in America and mentions many states towns and places that really exist. It 's main character is Abraham Lincoln, a man who really existed. It is set against the backdrop of the Civil War which is a real historical even that actually happened. So invoking Antlers logic I guess that means that all that stuff in there about vampires is actually true too. LOL!

low iq biden trailer trash lol

Just Sayin.

LOL! Right on cue. Not only is he an obvious Russian bot he's not even very imaginative. In fact he's pretty much a one trick pony.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Just Sayin.

Your Russian handlers need to send you some new material. Call Novosibirsk and tell them to upload some more insults you can use.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
how much does Hillary pay you per post?

are you apathetic washed up pot bellied alcoholic like burnsie?

burnsie couldn't even get accepted in th real military due to his low asvab score and the fact he couldn't do 5 push ups

Just Sayin.

Your Russian handlers need to send you some new material. Call Novosibirsk and tell them to upload some more insults you can use.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ok hillary kahhunt likker

worship your pedophile tranny hero white trash anti American loser lmao

So Burns by publicly supporting Ukraine is therefore by association supportive of Alexandrea Cortez <Squad Democrat> who supports Ukraine. Nice.

This whole notion that if you don't wake up every morning and plug your tongue up Putin's ass to start the day then it means you are a democrat and love Joe Biden is the most retarded fracking thing to ever infest the American psyche in my lifetime. And many on this forum are eat up with this retarded ass notion.

I am a Republican. I have never voted for a democrat and never will. But nothing about that makes me unable to see Putin for the [bleep] ex KGB murdering despot rancid piece of god#@*n dog chit that he is. He has been making up BS excuses to invade the countries bordering Russia for years. Ukraine is not his first rodeo. The truth is that he just wants to rebuild the old Soviet empire again and will not stop until he is stopped or he dies.

It's baffling to watch people who rightfully denounce our government when it overreaches it's authority but then turn around in the next breath and gush with man love for a dictator like Putin who kills his political rivals and imprisons any Russian citizen that dares to openly criticize he or his government.
Run along and suck your master Putin's cock. Do it well now. I'd hate for your family to "Accidently" fall out a window. LOL!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
how much does Hillary pay you per post?

are you apathetic washed up pot bellied alcoholic like burnsie?

burnsie couldn't even get accepted in th real military due to his low asvab score and the fact he couldn't do 5 push ups

Just Sayin.

A grown man reduced to being a Russian propaganda bot as his only job. Wow, how embarrassing. Hell, being a telemarketer is a step up from there. How do you keep from putting a gun in your mouth. Or do you try but there's just no room for it because of Putin's pecker. LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 12/09/22.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wheres your buddy Gizzyman he likes calling people bots. He likes zalinky too he's a real role model, just like Hinter and Brandon. Good job high moral fiber brothers of the Azov Battalion. Isnt zalinky a jew nazi and jews. Isn't Sorass a jew seems he likes nazis too. Never did find out what gizzyman means.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If ya wanna shop for groceries in Kiev, bring your own flashlight.

https://twitter.com/FrankSchrammJAX/status/1601308778934153217

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Just Sayin.

He seems to have an unlimited # of tranny/pedo videos he loves to post.

I can't even imagine how far and wide he has to search the web to have such a collection.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Triggering the Hillary Zelenskiy bots. Lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Note the heavy makeup foundation to disguise the eye bags <eye bags are a noted consequence of alcoholism>. Note the redness of the eye Sclera <frequently observed in persons under influence of alcohol>.

Hillary the Great <deception, manipulator>.

Triggering the Hillary Zelenskiy bots. Lol

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ķ

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 144 of 156 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (Akhutr, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 7 invisible), 1,451 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.